1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

What if? The Authority Vs the Illuminati+The Sentry

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by Green Lantern, May 28, 2007.

1. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

The Authority enters Earth in their Carrier and finds decides to correct the problems of the world. Apollo and The Doctor kill off every single hero and villian, but the Illuminati somehow manage to survive the initial onslaught, along with the Sentry, and they decide to strike back.

Authority-
    Jack Hawksmoor
    Apollo
    Midnighter
    Swift
    The Engineer
    The Doctor

VS

The Illuminati-
    Black Bolt
    Dr Strange
    Professor X
    Mr Fantastic
    Iron Man
    Namor
    The Sentry

Setting- Marvel Earth- Pre Civil War, Tony has Extremis but is unable to control the Carrier or the Engineer, Infinity Gems if necessary to fight the Doctor, BUT the Gauntlet doesn't work, and they aren't allowed to swap gems around with each other (ie, whoever possesed whichever gem can only use that gem)

The Illuminati is super pissed off, the Sentry has his usual mental block of the Void, if he uses too much power, Apollo has been sundipped recently.

Who would take it?

Tags:
  2. masamune1 Crouching Tiger

I doubt they could kill off every single hero and villain, nor do I see why they would do so to the heroes.

The Authority, if I remember, are terrible heroes. Half of the issues I have read have involved the destruction of a major city under their watch. This even when they conquer the world.

Marvel Earth takes this. Sentry, Dr Strange, Blackbolt and Professor X could solo most of them. The only one they could have problems with is the Doctor, but if they have the Infinity Gems he'll be taken care of easily.

3. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

Ehh.. :sag the Apollo and the Doctor killing off the heroes and villians bit is just for sake of this fight (just imagine they create a huge plot hole and all the heroes and villians fall through it :p)

Apollo could concieveably match the Sentry, and maybe take out Prof X before he could mind rape and the Doctor could potentially solo the opposing team (he did create a universe after all).

Plus- the Authority do have the Carrier to back them up.

4. masamune1 Crouching Tiger

I doubt Apollo could match the Sentry. If memory serves, his strength is roughly equal to that of 300 men (without assistance, eg. flying into the sun to increase his powers); Sentry's has the power of "a million exploding suns".
    As the Void, he can break the Hulk's arms without real effort, and according to Iron Man possesses no physiological weaknesses. Apollo is no match for him, which is too bad because he can't actually kill Prof X as long as Sentry (not to mention the rest of the Illuminati) is there to stop him.

The Carrier is an advantage, but they lost it the moment you gave the Marvel team access to the Infinity Gems. These things essentially grant you Infinite Strength/ Invulnerability, Infinite Telepathy, Infinite Reality-Warping, Infinite Time-Manipulation, Total Mastery of souls (living or dead), and total transcendance (you can exist everywhere at once). These Gems can bypass any and all advantages the Carrier offers, so it's basically useless.

Pretty much anyone on Marvel's team can take on everyone in the Authority. I even overestimated the Doctor, because I forgot that Strange can forcibly take the magical power of any magical entity, up to and including interdimensional demons and gods that dwarf the Doctor in power- in effect, he becomes the Doctor himself.

And, since you have had the Authority kill the vast majority of these guy's friends and family, the Illumanati is going to be in enraged, bloodthirsty-vengeangence mode. They will unleash their full powers against the Authority, and since at least 4 of them can feasibly kill every living thing on God's Green Earth, the Authority is well and truly doomed.