1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

What If . . .

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by mystictrunks, May 30, 2007.

1. mystictrunks

MysticTrunks wrote the series. Give me a sceneario from the manga that has occured,and I'll tell you how I would make it. Heck ask me how somethings going to turn out and I'll show you.

For LULZ and SRS BIZNEZZ

Tags:
  2. Random Nobody

This might be the best topic ever. So tell me, how would you have done the Zabuza saga?

3. Jarl lKarl

This is the most legitimate thread in days... unfortunately.

Scenario: Valley of the End fight.

4. Kuroro

I wonder how Team GB would like to rewrite the series. Anyway, how about the Itachi vs Jiraiya confrontation in the hotel hallway?

5. mootz

tell me how you would have sasuke go down... perhaps against another konoha bloodline, *hint hint*

6. Larisha

Scenario: Orochimaru vs. Sasuke, 343-345.

...I'm going to regret this, but I want to know. xD

7. Vexen

8. Sky is Over

okay, how would you make the narusaku moment in 297 different?

9. Kite01

There have been already quite a few demands, i'm not sure if you have time to take mine ;) . (Naruto eating ramen scene/scenes)

10. mystictrunks

Nobody: I'd have it remain mostly the same, except for a few small details. I would have sasuke's body be ruined, and as he's bed-ridden he would tell Naruto his goal in life of defeating his brother. Naruto would say something along the lines of "Sasuke, I'll avenge your clan. Blah Blah Blah. You're more than a friend you're my brother, Blah Blah You were the first person around my age to acknoledge me" Sasuke smiles,and remains in the story as a side character, eventually he would come back in after Tsunade is back. He'll be healed and return to being a ninja
    Haku would also stay alive, and replace Sasuke while he's down and out. His power could be toned down if need be with something along the lines of "Many of those who were exposed to the Kyuubi's venomous chakra had their abilities severely dimished"

The Wrong Way: Sasuke and Naruto square off. They decide after using a bit of sharingan and Kyuubi power to have a fair fight. No Kyuubi, no CS, no sharingan. After fighting for a bit they realize they're even. Sasuke prepares a chidori, Naruto panics, but for the first time in his life he forms a rasengan on his own. They attack each other, chidori hits rasengan they're both blown back. Naruto is barely able to stand, and Sasuke isn't much better. sasuke manages to hobble away though, as Naruto watches on, after he is out of sight Naruto collapse screaming 'Sasuke!!!'
    Kakashi then comes and considers chasing Sasuke but doesn't as Naruto is too injured.

Mootz: Sasuke vs Neji. neji spin kicks Sasuke's frail frame and he dies.

11. mootz

yay your are truly a gifted mangaka and i will like you to create your own manga... i would read it.

12. Purgatory

Will Uchiha be actually made of shit? What about the Chuunin Exam Arc? Hidan and Kakuzu Arc? Sasori Arc? Would the title of the manga be changed to Neji?

13. Random Nobody

Damn that's really good mystic. I'll have to think of some more scenarios.

14. What if naruto was a YAOI manga... how would Sasuke and naruto first kiss be different.

15. ShadowHeart5

Kishi should take some pointers from you.

16. mystictrunks

Why no uchiha are not made of shit. That is too generous, shit contain vital nutrients for the Earth. Shit > Uchiha

Hidan and Kuzaku: I'd have the Hidan fight go way differently. Chouji would be a lot more involved, in fact I'd have him be killed(for reals this time) fighting Hidan/defending a helpless Shikamaru and have Shikamaru realize sometimes plans don't go the way you want them to. He'd also realize how dangerous revenge can be.

For the Kakuzu battle? I'd just make it flashier, this dude had to know atleast a 1000 jutsu and with kakashi as an opponent a jutsu off would have been amazing. Also the rasenshuriken would have killed him.

Sasori Arc: Gaara would have stayed dead, Chiyo would have become Kage in his place.

The title would still be Naruto, but Neji would be The legendary Winkage.

17. Kusogitsune

Thru KB!, Naruto gets action from Sakura, Ino, Blindfolded Hinata, Anko, and Ramen girl all at once. GO!

18. Random Nobody

How would you have handled Sasuke's reappearance?

19. Helix

What if... Itachi couldn't escape from Jaraiya's toad prison jutsu thingy.

20. Dio Brando

oh holy mystictrunks....how would you have handled the Sasuke and Oro "fight"?

21. mystictrunks

Oro vs Sasuke: After Oro transforms into his 'true' form he begins sharing some information about the Uchiha that makes them seem less than "honorable" Sasuke cuts him down,and as his body spreads open a spirit fromit fires into Sasuke's body. Sasuke dismisses it as nothing and leaves, he notices Kabuto is no where to be seen but goes on his way. From this point on during moments of anger/sadness/weakness he would hear Orochimaru's taunts and laugh in his head, he'd think that Orochimaru simply cursed him to be berated by him at times of weakness when in fact he's residing inside of Sasuke's body biding his time until Sasuke is at his ultimate low and he can over power his spirit. As time progressed Sasuke would become colder and more emotionless.
    It would be revealed at some point later that oro did *nearly* the exact same thing to Itachi, which influenced his behaivor and made him act "strangely"
    Kabuto would be shown preparing for a battle or confrontation of some sort in a hidden area of Orochimaru's lab.

SasukesReapperance/The NaruSasue Moment: Sasuke would ask naruto why he didn't kill him when he had the chance all those years ago. Naruto says "You are my brother" Sasuke frowns and says "Naruto, a ninja has no use for attachments of that sort. They will be your down fall at once." Naruto responds with a will of fire type speech that he's been preparing for the past 2 and a half years. Sasuke simply says "If you do not believe I can severe my ties to accomplish my goal I will show you" He then blitzes Naruto who is so shocked that his 'brother' would actually attack him after all this time. He leaves naruto on the ground injured yet alive and tells him to forget about him as it's too late in a melancholy tone.

22. mystictrunks

He'd be dead. Dead a doornail. Dead as Obito.

On Ramen scenes: I would seriously have Naruto practice rasengan by making ramen with it, along with him experimenting with other uses for the rasengan. To be honest I enjoyed those scenes from the fillers,it was nice to see the versatility of a simple ability.

23. trigimon

O.K. I have a hard one for you to figure out....

What if the sand never came to Konoha's aid during the rescue sasake arc in Konoha's mission against the sound four.

24. mortsleam

Kisame > Kyuubi + Kakashi

25. mystictrunks

Then the Konoha team would have gotten fucked. Kimmi still would have died of aids though, although he'd probably manage to interfere in the VotE fight and make it Naruto vs Kimmi instead of Naruto vs Sasuke. He'd win via rasengan, Kyuubi chakra, and will of fire shattering Kimmi's body before it shuts down from his disease.

Kakashi chumps the remaining sound nin though,and Neji lives.

26. Random Nobody

27. Asuma: Konoha's Blade

Would you of changed Asuma's fate? Would you kill off any alive characters?

28. mystictrunks

On Asuma : I'd have him die, his death served a purpose and as a character the best way for him to be remembered was in death. Naruto is a story about the youth surpassing the old after all. I would have left Gaara dead, along with the nin who "died" during the sasuke rescue arc.

29. Namicho

What would you do about the whole pairings issue?

30. Kylinsky

What if Sarutobi had invented the Finglonger prior to fighting Orochimaru?