1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What Intrigues You in NnT

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Nataly, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Nataly Богиња

There are several controversial opinions of those who are just getting into the series. Some consider NnT to be standard for a fantasy genre. It is not that difficult to predict what can happen next and the plot development can be pretty obvious. Others, however, assume that manga has a lot of potential with fun plot twists and even more interesting characters to be introduced.
    From the chapters I have read, I can surely say that NnT is a good addition to the genre.

Do you think NnT is a 'predictable' manga?
    Do you think the characters make the series stand out?
    Did NnT impress you when you first started reading it?​

Tags:
  2. Lord Valgaav Let the bodies hit the floor

I'd place NnT as being slightly above the standard.

When I first started the series, I was holding my nuts on them. I kept pointing out all the cliches in it and wasn't really expecting much. But despite this, before I knew it I found myself captivated.

The characters are all entertaining, the battles are cool, the storyline is well-paced, and the author is pretty good when it comes to cliff-hangers.

Hard to say specifically what intrigues me about the series. I'm just a sucker for a good magical fight manga I guess. :catshrug