1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What is going to happen in the next arc or big plot(after 328)

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by seshun, Oct 20, 2006.

1. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

i have no clue. my guess is we're going to see everybodies reaction to asuma's death and at the end of the chapter like the last page the new arc or plot will start up. like naruto saying something.

Tags:
  2. funumuh Member

Depends on how Naruto's training has been doing.

3. LordPerseus Member

My guess is that we're going to be seeing Asuma's funeral then perhaps a talk between Shikamaru and someone else. Then we'll wait a few chapters and hopefully get back to some more Atatsuki action.

4. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Ch 329: Asuma's funeral and everyone's reaction/ The discusson of Akatsuki's ultimate goal or target.

CH 330: We get to see Naruto again and we see how far he made it in his training.

CH 331: We get plot that leads up to another big battle

These are my predictions

5. Leanne Active Member

First of course the funeral for Asuma.
    After that Naruto shows how far he's come with his training and since time is running out they go search Sasuke again. This will be it.. or some side stories with Akatsuki will take place.

6. Tyrannos Living a Life

Well we kind of gotten the hint at the end of the latest chapter with it saying, "Asuma's death...! What of the village that will learn this shock took place!? Next time: "Target of the Akatsuki"

The first thing we going to see is everyone being remorseful as they bring back Asuma's body. Kurenai will appear and grieve.

Sakura will most likely be the one that rushes over to the training area and tells Kakashi, Yamato, and Naruto the bad news. They will be in shock, and then Naruto will start flipping out. I could see him becoming so upset that he goes Kyuubi as he curses Akatsuki.

(I personally love to see him going Kyuubi infront of the others and for the first time seeing Naruto's true power. Love to see their reactions. :p )

And I also hope that Shikamaru reveals who the "King" was.

7. fukush Banned

Naruto will prolly become extremly upset, thus he will finish the training... With that extra boost of emotions, you guys know how Naruto is.

Asuma's funeral ofc, not a very long one thou.

That's my theory concerning the upcoming manga chapters.

8. naruhina26 Shino-tsu-hiko x Shino-to-be

I think Kakashi won`t tell Naruto about Asuma`s death, as it would interrupt his training,

Then after Naruto finishes the jutsu he will get angry at Kakashi for not telling him and thus using the new jutsu on Kakashi as a practice aganst his Chidori

9. Sariachan shadowy_blue no neechan

I think we could see the Sand siblings again... After this, I think Tsunade will ask help from the Sand to search and terminate any Akatsuki.

10. TenshiOni Active Member

Ok, since Asuma's funeral and Naruto's training still have to do with the last "Shogi" Arc.

I'm going to say the next major arc will deal with Team 8 and Kurenai in some way...possibly revealing the identity of the blue haired Akatsuki and the Akatsuki Leader by the time the arc is done. Naruto might complete his training by the end of this upcoming arc, as well.

11. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well first there's asuma's funeral...then we'll see how naruto is doing in his training...then i hope we see the sand sibs again( mayba not garra, he is kazekage afterall)i think they might help to defeat akatsuki....kankuro will have a major grudge against deidara...

12. Kakashi343 Konoha

well i've heard how Naruto's new tech goes.
    he's still training when Sasuke pops up, and he eats the rasengan while kyubbi and then send a huge beam out of his mouth at Sasuke, and Sasuke uses chidori nagasashi, like the one in my sig, but i dont know how it ends.

although this is coming from my korean friend, who read the korean version, which is slightly different than the japanese version
    Ex: Asuma doesn't die, he is in a coma in the Korean version

13. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

They will need to do something serious about Orochimaru. I'm betting one of the following arcs will focus on him again. After all the deadline is getting nearer.

14. Muk Let's play a game, Ophelia

How dare you defile the name of this arc by calling it the 'shogi' arc. It's the KWGoD arc! :mad

Anyways on topic, I think Naruto and co are going to search for Sasuke again. Its about that time I think.

15. SumDumGai Konoha'sNobleMulticolored Beast

I'm very happy with how the story is going. Don't get me wrong, Asuma was one of my favorite characters, but this is adding a lot more depth into the upcoming plot including finally some real character development in Team 10, (though Shikamaru has had a pretty good deal of it compared to Ino and Chouji). It will also add more drama and possibly more motivation for Naruto's training.

I really hope that we'll get back to Naruto's training in this upcoming chapter, i'm one person that is tortured by not seeing it progress. 6 or so chapters of fighting adds more suspense to his jutsu though, so it's all good. I think that we actually won't even get to see Naruto next chapter, save for a small appearance at the end of the chapter. Hopefully the story will really start to progress again though, it's looking really good.

16. Mr. All Sunday The Bad Joke

Hopefully an Akatsuki member actually dies, and Shikamaru is pretty much guaranteed a spot in whatver battle's next. I wouldn't mind seeing a little more Team Gai either.

17. Seelas on a Forums Break

I think it's going to be another Akatsuki arc. Remember, Hidan stated that they'd be right back, and Naruto is still on their list of jinchuuriki to capture - and, like someone already said the next chapter is called "Target of the Akatsuki." Kakuzu still hasn't had an opportunity to show his stuff, so it's unlikely that they're done with that pair just yet. And Kurenai probably has a major bone to pick with Hidan - that would be an excellent opportunity to show off Team 8's growth as well (though it would seem rather selfish and reckless of Kurenai to drag her students into her own personal vendetta.)

It's possible that the Akatsuki Leader will put Naruto's capture on indefinite hold as he did after Itachi and Kisame's attempt, and that their next target will be some other jinchuuriki, perhaps a new character of some significance. If that's the case then I think blue-hair will be the one to capture it. Or, the AL might assign the blue-hair to their second attempt at taking Naruto - he does seem somewhat fed up with Hidan and Kakuzu.

Finally, I think Orochimaru and Sasuke might interfere with whatever plans the Akatsuki has next. Orochimaru made it clear at their last meeting that he had a vested interest in the Akatsuki's downfall, and they've been extremely active as of late, so they must be getting closer to whatever objective they have in mind.

18. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

The arc isn't remotely over yet. We will see Akatsuki's meeting, Asuma's funeral, and then Hidan and Kakuzu will return (possibly with Deidara and Tobi in tow) and Naruto will kill or at least permanently dismember Hidan with his new jutsu.

Once all of this is over, it will presumably switch back to Orochimaru and Sasuke, possibly with the final Akatsuki pair going after Orochimaru that somehow leads into the final Rescue Sasuke arc.

And don't count on seeing Team Kurenai in action. Remember that Ino and Chouji had only tiny cameos and while Shikamaru got action, he is by far the most important character outside of Team 7.

19. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

i think it's getting to be time that we get an update an Gaara and what's been going on with him since his return from death. we need resolution on yugito as well, has she been killed and her bijuu extracted? can she still be rescued? and it's time that naruto meets another jinchuuriki. it's unreasonable to think that he's not gonna meet anymore of them.

20. Rellik Member

Nah if anything it's the "Aoba arc" or "Where the hell is Genma? arc"

I actually think the next big arc will have to do with Kakuzu coming to Konoha for Asuma's body and a duel with our very own hokage.

21. Otherside ?????

Right, but I think it would be so stupid to have Naruto kill Hidan instead of Shikamaru, or InoShikaCho as a team(with backup from Kurenai).

Naruto could go after Kazuku

22. Black Mage Damage Dealer

Up NEXT....Asuma's funeral
    THEN....Akatsuki are either going to go after Naruto or Kurenai (if she turns out to be a Bijuu) or the "KING" whoever that is

or there going to dig up Asuma's grave to get the bounty and have a huge fight with Shika and some other top ninjas (don't know who yet)

23. Black Swan Active Member

Alot of people are getting in head of themselves I dont think there will be a funeral and a big thing for asuma, because he is not that important of a character. He will get a gravestone and kakashi and kurenai should reminisce about him thats all, that should not take more that 2 pages. Asuma already got his one chapter tribute.

Beyond 328 should be naruto's training wrapping up and some sort of moment b/w naruto and shika. Naruto should feel the immenence of the akatsuki threat and should strengthen his resolve.

The next part of the arc should be akatsuki attacking konoha directly hopefully with more than one pair and naruto unleashing his new jutsu.

24. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

you could be right or wrong

25. Genesis Active Member

I don't think there will be a funeral especially not one whole chapter dedicated to it. I'm expecting someone a lot more significant to die in the future.

As for the next major arc i'd say Naruto's going to try and save Sasuke but before that some more side stories with Akatsuki and maybe we'll see Shika's resolution.

26. Mintaka Well-Known Member

I'm thinking there will be a funeral for asuma but it won't be for the eintire chapter....we'll also probaby see naruto and his training and see how it's going unti somone intterupts him and lets them know what happened and in the next chapters I think hidan and kazuku and maybe a a couple of ther others might come back for naruto and whil there at it to get back at inoshika and chouji for what there sensie put them through.....

And no just for the hell of it.....The king is none other than that one dude who stands outside peoples windows with 99 cent cheeseburgers why else do you think everyone is so afraid of him....

27. Production hi

229:Funeral for Asuma
    230:Boring Wind training shit.
    231:Finshes wind training/suddenly goes find sasuke or something
    232:looking for sasuke

Just supportless ideas.

28. geG Very Rude

The current arc isn't exactly over yet.

29. Kouga ♥ eh?

Well, once this arc is finished (Close-up for Asuma, unless they take us further with Hidan), probably so more Akatsuki hunting.

The wishful part of me is thinking that, in an arc or two, they can finally go Sasuke hunting. After all, how long has it been since they declared they only had half a year left? The deadline must be near. But, again, that's the wishful side of my theory. ='/

30. Rape ape Banned

The conclusion of Naruto's Training.