1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the connection between the Senju and Uzumaki?!

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Shinobi1jutsu, May 16, 2018.

1. Shinobi1jutsu Active Member

I'm at the part where Sasuke has just joined in the war along with the reanimated Hokage. In fact, I just finished watching the "Robot Naruto" TWO interruption episode long throw away garbage (BTW... WTF was that?!?!?! How did Kishimoto sign off on whatever that was?!?!?!?)

AnYWayZ... Up to the point that I have watched, they haven't really said much about the Senju/Uzumaki connection, except that they intermarried at some undisclosed point in time! The problem, is I'm confused about what comes from where...

What I can infer from watching the show is...

Uzumaki: Have tomato-red hair, tons and tons of chakra (basically more than any other clan), they have powerful life-forces, age slowly, and have sealing jutsu. EXAMPLES: Nagato/Pain, Kushina, Karin, and... Naruto who is 1/2 Uzumaki.

Senju: Can come in any hair color, and have no specific look. Have no kekki genkai, and were generalists... in that they were sort of a "Jack of All Trades, Master's of None" type of clan, that was proficient at all ninja arts, but not specialized at anything as a clan. However, it is obvious that SOME OF THEM (Hashirama + Tobirama) had LOADS of chakra, and were very powerful! Although, others... like Tsunade, did not seem like they had an especially large amount of chakra. Examples: Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsunade.

So, here are my questions...

1. Do Senju have large reservoirs of chakra due to being mixed with Uzumaki's, or... is it the other way around???

2. How do you know if it was the Uzumaki clan that gave the Senju a chakra resevoir bump-up, or if was the opposite??? What source material is that that explains who gave who the chakra super-charge, or it was rather that BOTH independently had large reservoirs of chakra???

3. What happened to the Senju Clan... They had the first and second Hokage... Tsunade, and... that's about it??? What happened to them??? Why aren't there any around in Konoha??? The Hyuga have a clan, the Uchiha HAD a clan (before they were wiped out), and there are a number of other clans around, but... the FOUNDING CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE?!?!?!? Seems kinda weird...

4. Where does the Uzumaki clan come from. The series made it clear that Kushina (Naruto's Mom) was NOT from Konoha! She came there, from somewhere else. Nagato Uzumaki was apparently from the hidden Rain Village. Karin is from the Village Hidden in the Grass... SO WHERE DO UZUMAKI COME FROM??? And, if they come from all over the place like it seems, than WHERE DOES THE CONNECTION WITH THE SENJU COME FROM??? I mean, presumably, since THREE Hokage were Senju, and since the Senju founded Konoha, I gather that you can safely assume... that at one point... the Senju clan lived in Konoha, yet... Uzumaki whom they are somehow connected to...apparently, come from somewhere else... so, where is that??? AND... How did they get linked to the Senju???

5. Where is the Uzumaki Clan today??? Like the Senju... they don't seem to have a clan, that is organized, or located anywhere! Is that how they are connected to the Senju??? IDK?!?!?!

Thank you for your answers!!!

Tags:
  2. Knyght The Collector (⌐■_■)

The Senju and Uzumaki are both descended from the Sage of Six Paths' younger son so they share a . Somewhere in the past thousand years, that bloodline was split into at least these two clans.

The Uzumaki Clan are confirmed to have . The same wasn't exactly confirmed for the Senju Clan and we have too few examples; Hashirama isn't like other Senju and Tobirama is just kind of assumed to have a lot of chakra, but they're only two people and clearly the best of their clan. The Senju Clan are simply known for being .

It's unknown what happened to the Senju. One theory is that they stopped using their clan name (hence Tsunade not being "Senju Tsunade") and intermarried with the rest of the Konoha as the other clans, ninjas and civilians moved in. Another is that they got wiped out. We don't know.

The Uzumaki Clan created their own hidden village in the Land of Whirlpools (which apparently became the Land of Waves ). That hidden village was - sometime after - and the surviving Uzumaki were scattered around the continent which is why Nagato ended in Amegakure's country and Karin was in (not sure what the deal is with her appearing as Kusagakure ninja in a flashback).

Finally, the Uzumaki Clan didn't really exist after that. Naruto was the only one left with the name 'Uzumaki'.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Shinobi1jutsu Active Member