1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

what is the future konaha female ninjas

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by legendarykyuubi, Apr 13, 2005.

1. legendarykyuubi

With all the hype about part 2 of naruto people keep comparing sakura to sasuke and naruto but has anyone thought about the roles female ninjas play in konaha village every female nin is on a team with 3 males (with the exception of kurenai) but as per hokage tsusades request there is at least one medic ninja per squad meaning ino hinata sakura and tenten should all be medic nins but my question is have they developed as much as their male teammates? What can we expect will hinata be as confident and dangerous now as neji with her "way of the ninja" let me know what you think

Tags:
  2. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    In matters revolving around females its best not to ask a b0ners opinion...

3. Potentialflip

I think Hinata is a Chuunin now isn't she? She should then be at least reliable on the battlefield. As far as each team carrying a medic nin I do not know if the females are the ones being the medic nin. I remembered there was a dude named Kabuto who was somewhat of a medic nin. So it could be the males being medics. And I believe Tsunade was trying to say each time a team is sent there must be a medic nin around. Possibly with the fact that she expects Gai's team to reach team Kakashi she entrusts Sakura to be that medic nin. I do not think TenTen has turned into a medic nin.

4. jimbean

i don't think tenten is a medical nin either. every team probably does not have a medical nin in it yet. it takes time to train them and whatnot. medical ninjas probably go with missions with the most priority and chances of casualties.

5. Kind_Demon

Gai's team is definitly lacking a medical ninja.

hinta did give naruto a cream if i recal.

6. ghostgal

Actually, Hinata SHOULD be able to beat kiba coz hyuuga ryu is kickass
    And tenten should be able to take lee down, bcoz neji has the kaiten
    And if ino is the best kunoichi of teh class (wtf) she should be better than chouji too. Besides chouji is after her so he wouldn't even fight.

I think that the girls aren't the weakest, it's that we havn't seen them fight enough.
    whe havn't seen tenten fight....
    and we saw Hinata fight the strongest genin (besides KAbuto) in which we saw her begin to change her attitude and didn't give up.
    Ino fought against sakura, and she used her brain to tie sakura and so. She is intelligent and would have won if it wasn't 4 naruo (inner sakura didn't do anything till he started shouting
    and Sakura (post timeskip) kicks ass

I think gals aren't the weakest. As for medic nin... Chouji is te pills guy, Ino knows a lot 'bout herbs and Shika's family make antidotes. Shino (at lesat his dad) can make bugs unpoison them, hinata had her preliminaries creamOf course on team 7 we've got Sakura and Naruto..... Dunno about team gai though

Edit: I'm so damn slow typing... ><

7. Aman

I don't think that Tsunade can make it happen just like that.

8. Detective

Flag:
    Canada
    Their not all going to medical ninja, that's too much repetition.

Ino - She's most likely going to up her skills to suite that of a reconaissance/scouting shinobi. Will also have acquired more of her family's style.
    Hinata - Will finally expand on techniques related to the Main House but still appear(it's hard to be ranked with the likes of Neji) to be quite an average shinobi otherwise.
    Tenten - More focused on providing support, whether it be at short, mid or long range. Will probably be very good at team related tactics and cover.

Hmm, the largest master debater on the Naruto forums doesn't want to give his opinion on the 2D female characters he watches/reads every week? How shocking... :shoked

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  9. styoshi

their future? .. .in bed with one of the male genins? :p

10. ghostgal

the only one would be tenten cos sasuke's gone and as for hinata naruto and sex........ no comment

11. legendarykyuubi

With the exception of Temari who is from the sand during the chuunin exam every female genin from the leaf showed basic fighting skills not on par with their males teammates think about the gaiden story Rin was the medic from team 7 Sakura from the jounin team during the four sound story arc you had Shizune Tsunade said herself a medic nin would improve a teams survival rate I mean ino Tenten and Hinata being medic nins wouldn't compare to Sakura trained one on one harshly by Tsunade. Sakura who I believe is now second only to Tsunade (sorry Shizune) but they should at least be at Shizune healing level it has been 2 and a half years

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  12. styoshi

hehe ... another dirty thought ..

who has better sexual healing techniques? sakura? shizune? tsunade?

13. RockLee

:sweatdrop Any ways....I don't think any of them except Sakura will go the healer path. Hinata WILL:yelling surpass Neji! Well, it's not probable, but it is likely she will have become a lot stronger. Ino will be a scout most likely, and Ten-ten is going to be a human Gatling gun. Temari will whip up a hurricane at will :p

14. hahahaimbob

female ninjas are supporting class. at least tats wat i tink, so no, hinata won't be so confident still.

15. Rice Ball

Hinata hasn't been introducted yet, she might be stronger than everyone else in her team. Her sister might also be strong :)

16. mgrace

Hanabi apart from Tsunade will be the strongest female Ninja. You watch as she burns her way into the record books...

I think the females would have leveled up a lot over the time skip. Hopefully Tenten has learnt some strategy her last fight against Temari was bad. Tenten better not pull out her scroll of weapons..... although she is a weapons expert.....

17. SoulTaker

Hinata probably has figured out a way to use the opening points to heal people,and maybe the same can be said with Neji so they might both be the healers in their groups.

18. Nighthawk

Damn isn't that obvious? They are responsible for food and children.

19. JA1num

Hi and welcome to the 21st century,how may i be your host...not that i'd like to be near someone like you but meh =)

20. Fox_Retainer

LOL

I doubt Tenten will be a medic, since her dream was to be as strong as Tsunade.
    I'm sure both Ino and Hinata have improved loads of times over and are much stronger now.

21. Clouds

Sakura is the current future of female nins. Why? She's now a skilled medical ninja who has a talent in genjutsu and has monstrous strength.

22. JA1num

Actually she doesnt have montrous strength, just really talented in chakra control which gives her super efficient chakra output, and yea she's supposedly have a talent or 2 in genjutsu,hopefully we'll see more of her genjutsu side.

23. DoAsInfinity67

I don't see why people always say "Hinata should be a medic! Look at her medicine she gave to Naruto!!!"...

...That's like saying... I put a band-aid on my friend, I healed him! I'm a freaking medic now!

Just because she carries ointment around doesn't mean she was meant to be a healer. It's just an item that she carries around, like kunai, or soldier pills.

24. Cholisose

Agreed. Hinata's specializes in gentle fist taijutsu - her bloodline. It wouldn't make sense for Hinata to become a medic without good reason.
    Same with TenTen - she specializes in the art of throwing sharp and pointy objects.

Even Rock Lee probably has more reason to be a medic than them, lol.

25. Kyuubi Naruto

Hinata better not suck. If she does then ill freak out and be pissed.

26. JA1num

b0ner statement there, j/k

anyways Hinata would not be, she's put in by kishimoto as the 'shy female version of naruto' (the bit where u see naruto and hinata saying 'i will not give up' or something like that) so she should be a decent ninja by now.

27. Kyuubi Naruto

True. I cant wait until Hinata actually appears. That would be great if she can somehow fight evenly with Sakura. But im not getting my hopes up.

28. itachidattebayo

medics does not really have to be girls.....anyone in the team can be a medic

29. vidicent

omfg

neji (and therefore hinata) should be medical ninja because of 2 main reasons:
    1. byakugan - this gives them more insight into the ninjas body and will have a greater advantage over people without this kekkei genkai
    2. chakra control - i think neji's chakra control may be better than sakura's, even though tsunade says that hers is unrivalled. but neji can easily mold his chakra precisely (as evident in his fight against kidomaru where he channels it into an edge to cut his web) and can expel it from various parts of his body

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  30. Yakushi Kabuto

While I do believe that the female members of the groups have grown in terms of ability and power I really doubt we will get to see much of what we can do because we haven't seen any in action, aside from Sakura, in so long. Even when Ino showed up she didn't do much, although neither did Choji. x.X;