1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

What Kabuto has done.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by LordScimitar, Jun 1, 2007.

1. LordScimitar Member

First off, the scars and just the general idea reminds me of Ghaleon of Lunar fame:

Ok, moving on.

I bet that eye was done the same way as Kakashi's sharingan. There is no transformation. He went to Oro's dead snake body, removed an eye, and put it into his own face.

Furthermore, Oro's soul really is in his body. He did something similar to Edo Tensei, and placed Oro's soul into his body. But, this is going to have other consequences. At one point, Sasuke, who said that rather than just killing Oro, he is now in charge. Or something similar. Basically, he trapped Oro's soul in his body, much like how for Oro's other bodies, he took over their body and trapped their souls in their own bodies, but that influenced him anyways. Sasuke is going to try to call upon Oro's soul for some reason, and find it missing, at a critical moment. When he's asking why and how this happened, Naruto is going to step in.

Ok, maybe I went too far, but theory breaks down into 3 pieces:

1. Kabuto removed Oro's eye from his corpse and replaced his own eye with it.

2. Kabuto has summoned Oro's soul into his body with a forbidden technique.

3. Sasuke is going to call upon Oro's soul in desperation at some point only to find it gone.

Tags:
  2. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

I guess everyone one wants to be a kakashi. However Kabuto had both his eyes prior to Orochiamru;'s demise so chances are that sick mother F@#$#@ poke out his own damn eyes to replace them with Orochimaru's.

3. LordScimitar Member

Yeah, he would have had to poke his own eye out, but I can see him doing that.

An alternate to #2 is that Sasuke gave Oro that opening to leave whenever he used the Sharingan on Kabuto to show him what happened. Or, a part of it, so that Kabuto knew what to do to get Oro to come to him.

4. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Hm, not sure about the idea of Sasuke wanting to call up Orochimaru at any point, why would he do so when he believes he has surpassed the Sannin? That aside, I do think the idea of Kabuto using some sort of forbidden technique to get at Orochimaru is interesting.

5. vagnard Well-Known Member

According to the manga it was never stated that Sasuke has Oro's soul.

6. Mickey "rtard"

He's not saying it was stated. This is a theory. If it was stated there would be no purpose to this thread.

7. Frieza Destroyer of Worlds

sweet.. now i know how kakashi fits into all this.. he fights kabuto..