1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

What kind of Naruto do you enjoy?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Katsura, Nov 18, 2005.

Which one do you read?

1. RAW ; I undestand Japanese.

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. RAW ; I like looking at the images.

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Translation + Raw-dance.

9 vote(s)
    19.1%
  4. Scanlation.

33 vote(s)
    70.2%
  5. I don't read Naruto.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Katsura She moves she

As the title questions, what kind of Naruto do you prefer reading? Raw? Switching between Naruto Forums translation and Raw ? Scanlations?

I've noticed that only minutes after the RAW is out, threat pop up about the newest chapter. Later on, the translation comes out. Now even more threads comes up! Then, the scanlation comes, which I read. I have no interest whatsoever of reading the text on a forum first, then looking on the images afterwards as many others do. Therefore I wait for someone to use their time to put the translation into the images, so I can enjoy Naruto of the week.

What do you use to read?

Tags:
  2. kupah Well-Known Member

i try to wait until a scanlation comes out, but if not, i read the translation while looking at the raw

3. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Its out, TOWNL's
    Scanlations always easier.

4. Razgriez Banned

Ill read the translations but I wont look at the RAW. I really dont get into the chapter until a scanlation comes up and thats when I really enjoy it.

5. 9TalesOfDestruction I hate filler

Scanlation......you just can't get the full effect any other way, unless you understand japanese fluently

6. Raptor Vagabond

Doesn't really matter. normally raw, and when shannaro or inane comes out get that. anime just fansub. i can read japanese but it's a bit hard by hearing it :amuse

7. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

I voted I don't read Naruto...

8. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Well I'm lazy and I usually just wait for someone to tell me that the latest issue is out, so if they tell me when the raw is out then I read the raw (yes I can read it), but if they tell me when the scanslation's out, then I go for the scanslation due to my lazy attitude :laugh

9. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

I tend to get easily confused if I try reading the translation while look at the RAW scan. :laugh

So I try to wait for the Scanlation to come out.

10. Leen Peacemaker

Well, scanlation is the only way for me since I dont understand japanese. However, I will still download RAW, look at the pictures and wait for the scanlation to come out. Then I re-read the whole thing again for 2 times.

11. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

Translation + Raw-dance.

It seems so much...nicer? I also enjoy the Jojohot scanlations in chinese with a Nihongaeri translation by my side.

12. Kibate Doesn't want a what?

well, i read everything
    first i look at the raw, to know what the chapters look like, and imagine what they could say(this is a lot easiert than many people think)
    then i read the translation with the raw together to know what they are exactly saying
    and then i download the scanlation

its just, im always so exited, i could never wait until the scanlation is out, if i know, that there are already pictures which many people already know of. Like, if a new character is introduced, or a battle begins, or argueing between main characters and stuff like that

13. DragonSlayer Active Member

I check raw first, although I don't understand Japanese. Then I'll wait for translation, and read the raw again with translation. Then I check first good scanlation and finally I download Shannaro/Inane version and keep it in my collection.

14. Sesqoo Good Boy

Scan of course:cool

15. batanga 6 1 15-45 300

I check the RAW when it comes out. Then the translation and scanlation when they´re up.

16. dylec .

Before part 2, I was willing to wait for HQ scanlated chapters even they took longer than a week. But since part 2 started, I become less patient. Now, I just want a good raw & translation, then that'll be enough for the chapter. The full HQ scanlations can take their sweet time & I don't mind. :amuse