1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come enter in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Deadline for entries is Sunday, September the 15th at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

what kind of plot is this????

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by MIHAWK, May 29, 2007.

1. MIHAWK

first of all i love naruto but i think kishi isn't nohwere near oda

why did itachi and kisame went to capture naruto when he was young since they couldn't put the bijuu in the statue b4 they captured all the other??

what where they going to do??? put naruto in a cage for 3 years?? and did they have to go and "capture" naruto when not only the bijuu couldn't be taken out of him but jiraiya,a sannin,was with him??

i guess it was sight seeing

also why did the konoho do whatever naruto tells them to do? why is konoha after itachi? i understand why naruto wants to kill him,but why is konoha? they are sending a jinchuuriki to the akatsuki?? is naruto's will stronger than tsunade's decisions??? why would konoha risk to give to the akatsuki the jinchuuriki just to make 2 shinobi happier??? jiraiya and tsunade think that making sasuke come back is more important than risking the lifes of many shinobi and also risking naruto to get captured and eventaully die???

how are they sure won't die? naruto can't use the rasenshuriken since they want to capture itachi alive and kakashi was exhausted after using the normal sharingan and has already beenpawned by itachi and capturing him alive is more difficult than killing him as it is stated and since a 30% kisame that never wrapped his sword was so hard to be faced so gai opened 6 gates and neji,lee and tenten could do nothing what can hinata and co do against him??

and since tsunade said they couldn't let the sharingan fall in the hands of orchimaru why did they do nothing?? why did they sent only 1 team?? why didn't they sent another team after naruto's failure (i mean with yamato)???either you decide take sasuke or not,it's simple

is deidara's will what makes the akatsuki's meetings? he will go after sasuke cuz he killed orochimaru or he will go after naruto???:notrust what kind of shit is that? his target will be selected according to deidara who he even doesn't know who he will choose while naruto is itachi's responsibility and sasuke has nothing to do with the akatsuki and deidara found the lamest excuse to fight him

if orochimaru is the 8th tail that i doubt it is and they want to go after sasuke then why do they say orochimaru is killed???? isn't he sealed inside sasuke??? and if he isn't the 8th tail don't they know that since hundeds of sound ninja still have the cursed seal orochimaru is alive??? is zetsu that useless???

since orochimaru wanted to raise sasuke to take his body after (that is what he said after the chounin exams),why did he say he couldn't wait anymore so he had to transport to another body?? wasn't he supposed to wait to trasnport to sasuke??? and say he wanted to transport to sasuke immidiatelly then couldn't he wait a little hours longer?? and if he did transfer himself in sasuke's body,couldn't he be killed with easy since he was in a 12 year old boy????

orochimaru said he wanted to learn all jutsu and he wanted to take kimimaro's body as his so that is why he raised him but kimimaro got sick and blah blah.how could he learn all jutsu in kimimaro's body???? doesn't a person have one or two elements he can use??? how could orochimaru learn to do all elemental jutsu without the sharingan?? (if the sharingan can make you use all the elemental jutsu you copy and orochimaru wasn't talking trash,cuz if the sharingan can't then nothing can and kishi made more trash)

why did the hokage have to die???? first of all why were all the powerfull shinobi away from the arena when almost all had gone to see the uchiha battle??? why didn't anybody attack in the shinobi that were creating the barrier??? and let's say they were in the barrier,weren't there a strong shinobi to dispel it or break it?

why didn't the hokage use a clone to seal orochimaru?? let's say a hokage has less chakra than naruto and he can't summon many clones even in the most desperate situations while naruto can,but did he have to exhaust himself to use that jutsu??? couldn't he use it b4 and seal orochimaru in a clone?? (though this has yet to be seen)

how did the granny sealed shuukaku inside of gaara??? the yondaime had a technique that sacrificed his life to do it,how did the granny do it?? is she more powerfull than the yondaime???? (answered)

what did naruto learn in 3 years of practice???

sasuke with the sharingan couldn't understand what was the rasengan all about???? couldn't he copy it??? (2nd part of the question answered)

since the akatsuki is a world threat why don't the other villages do nothing?? cuz kishi hasn't made the drawings for the rest kage?????

and i had more retarted plot events to post but i forgot them,i will post the, when i remember them,till then post yours,do you agree??? isn't kishi making the story out of his ass sometimes???

EDIT:

why would the akatsuki make exactly the same time to find all 8 bijuu with naruto's training and the time that oro can rechange bodies???

why didn't lee put off the weights in his legs when he was hepling sakura??? gai said he could move them when he was protecting precious nakama,would he get killed and let saskura die cuz he forgot the situation he was in fitted the rule of gai?

(i searched for it,lee knew the shinobi were strong,he knew he was in a disadvantage,he said he had to protect saskura but he choosed to open the 1st gate that would ensure that if he beat 1 the other 2 would kill him instead of putting off the weights in his legs,so no excuse can be done)

why didn't anko identify orochimaru when he licked her???? he gave her the seal,he spread his tongue,was it that difficult?

also manyturk2 owned hard with his answers!!!!

Last edited: May 29, 2007
    Tags:
  2. PradaBrada

3. Zaru Retired Staff

Comparing to oda lol

"Hay i'm a rubber man let's go on an adventure!"

4. MIHAWK

naruto himself is a luffy rip off:"how do you treat your nakama?!?,i will make my dream fulfill no matter what!!!!!!,i am lazy and i call people by nicknames i make by looking at them!!!!!"

EDIT:

and the whole the sharingan can use genjutsu itachi and sasuke made clear in the 2nd part is a get backers rip off,sharingan+genjutsu=mido ban's jagan

and the topic is naruto's bad script

5. Vandal Savage Supporting Staff

Flag:
    Sweden, United States
    You have some good questions and you have some that aren't so good. The best answer I can give is that Kishi is an inconsistent writer and violates the established rules in the world he created.

6. MIHAWK

i agree on that,he made a wonderfull manga,he took DBZ's key of success,made it more human and raised it 10 levels

but the script is pathetic sometimes

7. Vandal Savage Supporting Staff

Flag:
    Sweden, United States
    I pretty much agree. I enjoyed Part 1 so much more and I feel like Part 2 is a let down because Kishi is not fully utilizing the potential of the world he created.

8. PradaBrada

9. DeepThought

I surmise that Itachi was scouting out his Bijuu. Some of the other members had a hard time finding theirs. Itachi was just "sightseeing" as you put it, so he knew who he would be looking for later.

Um... cause they believe in Naruto?

They were rebuilding after Orochimaru's attack. Konoha was vulnerable and couldn''t spare the resources. They only had one chance since Orochimaru is an expert at hiding (He has many bases and has evaded capture for many years)

Here
    Tobi and Deidara are finished collecting their Bijuu, so now they can take care of any competition.

Oro isn't the 8-tail... so forget it.
    - Konoha and Akatsuki and Sound are aassuming Orochimaru is dead because Sasuke escaped and "defeated" him. The only people that know for sure are Sasuke and Kabuto.
    - Who says that the seals dissapear when the user dies? Yondaime is dead, but his seal on Naruto remains. Sandaime is dead, but his seal on Oro remained (until he switched bodies)

Clone's don't have a seperate soul. Using the clones for the jutsu still meant that Sandaime's soul would be taken (his entire soul.. not just parts) The clones acted as extra "hands" for extracting the other targets. Sandaime was going to die as soon as he started the jutsu.

If Orochimaru cannot get the Sharingan.. being strong is a good backup. gaining strength helps anyone's goals. That's all.

Different sealing technique. "Jinchuuriki" means power of human sacrifice. In Gaara's case, his mother died and sacrificed herself.

A little about genjutsu and Kyubii mode up to 4.

I've been over this a hundred times... just because you understand something, doesn't mean you can do it. Sharingan allows you to analyze and understand a jutsu perfectly. Then it depends on if the user has the skill to perform it (that's why bloodlines cannot be copied.)
    For instance: If you see someone pole-vault, you get the idea and you could probably do it yourself. If someone raises the bar to Olympic height... it's much harder than just "knowing how to do it" you need skill and practice.

It was just explained that Akasuki was keeping a low profile. It was lucky that Konoha and Sand are allies... or else the attack would have gone unnoticed by Konoha.

I can't defend everything.. but some of these only take a minute of thought to figure out.

As far as Oda is concerned...
    Why are all the devil fruit users on boats if the sea is their crippling weakness? Head inland! Where do the characters get these new techniques from? I never see them practice or work on them.

10. tictactoc

Itachi and Kisame went after Naruto in part 1 to see his level. Since he was still weak, Itachi understood that he wouldn't have been a problem for him and Kisame, and he decided that it was useless to capture him now, because in doing so they would have attracted Konoha's attention, and they would have done everything to retrieve him.

For Orochimaru, he had lost his arms against the 3rd, and his container had also begun to reject him, so he needed a new body asap. Since he knew that he would have to wait a long time to take Sasuke's body, he decided to take it earlier than expected. Since the Uchiha was taking too long, he took another body, less suitable for him.

Konoha is after Itachi, because he is in an organisation trying to collect demons able to destroy with ease ninja villages. If Tsunade is sending Naruto in those missions, it's because if he stays in the village Akatsuki could attack them, and the consequences could be disastrous. However since Naruto is now able to fight an akatsuki with back up, it's better to let him out of the village. You could also put this decision on Tsunade's gambling side.

Tsunade only sent 1 team to retrieve Sasuke because all the other ninjas (chuunin-jounin) were already dispatched on other missions

Your other questions don't make sense, so I won't try to answer them...

11. Vexen

itachi most likely wanted to check on the progress of Sasuke and see how much hatred he had built up. And since this is Akatsuki we're talking about, They probably could keep Naruto in a coma like state for a couple of years.

Eh, Plot no Jutsu.

All other higher ranked Shinobi were away on missions. When Naruto fought Sasuke, they were already on the Fire Countries borders.Even if they sent another team right away, it would be too late.

Kishi probably will use Dei as a way to show Sasuke's strength, so yah, Plot no Jutsu.

err....the Curse Seal is given by Orochi, but that doesn't mean that if he dies it just goes away...maybe if Juugo dies?

Orochi couldn't wait, or else he would die from the pain in his rotting arms.asfor the 12 year old thing, do you think Sasuke could be killed with ease? now imagine a Sasuke with over 1000 jutsu. yeah, i thought so.

skilled ninjascan know 2-3 elements. combine Orochi's elements with Kimi's elements, and you should have all 5.

They suspected Orochimaru's attack, so they had stationed themselve to protect the village.The ANBU tried to attack the Sound 4, but as you saw they would burn to a crisp just touching it. the Third wanted to try to defeat Orochi before resorting to the Death God, because he knew it would kill him.He came into that battle fully aware that he was going to die.

It did require sacrifice, thats what killed Gaara's mother.

Damn good question.:(

No hand seals. Without that, Sharingan=Shit.

Plot no Jutsu?Though the Sunagakure seemed worried..

edit: beaten to it.

12. MIHAWK

he was scouting a genin??? and why was kisame with him??? why were they ready to fight jiraiya???

yes,they will send shinobi to get killed so that sasuke and naruto will be friends again,that is how konoha works

i mean after the team yamato failed,tsunade herself said that oro mustn't get his eyes on the sharingan,so where was konoha when sasuke escaped with his own power??

that still doesn't answer anything,naruto is itachi's responsibility and orochimaru killed by sasuke is the lamest excuse i have heard in my life so that deidara can fight sasuke

kakashi said that the seal will vanish after oro dies
    do we know that? i think you are making things up
    so why did he tell he wanted to learn all the jutsu?? and the goal it self is ridiculous since new jutsu are being invented everyday
    didn't his mother suicide? i am not sure on that
    in 3 years????:nuts
    i know he couldn't copy it so easily but he had no idea what rasengan could do when he has the sharingan
    contact with the sea makes them weak while they can't swim in it,it's not the sea thatr kills them but drowing

oda is far better than kishimoto,one piece has a standard world,with WB and mihawk being the best in their categories and with standard things to be done

one piece it self is something that nobody knows what it is,nobody knows the world's true history,we don't know why is raftel impossible to get too and there are plenty riddles concerning the ancient weapons,the devil fruits and many other stuff

naruto will never reach that level,as far as we know kishi could say in the next chapter:"hell,there aren't only 5 villages,those 5 are in the east part fo the world,another 20 exist!"

seriously kakshi sending deidara to another dimension and the ninja dogs can be used as walkie talkie is just lame,also kakashi's explanation:"more than 2 teams would be easier to track" was just lame

splitting up the akatsuki would be a better idea than sending them naruto wrapped like a present
    itachi had no reason to go find naruto,it was lame,kishi made this to introduce him

oro haven't said anything about his body not lasting till sasuke was coming,it was lame too,he could wait another hour

if oro said:"my body will last one more day,something happened and i don't know why it is happening,go get sasuke" then i would understand,but oro was first saying he would raise sasuke and then he wanted to go in sasuke immediatelly

kishi threw that excuse out of nowhere,when i am reading the spoilers i can see that some people in japan have more logic than kishi

also i was talking about team sakura-naruto-yamato-sai when they went in the hideout,kishi had olanned not to use kakashi cuz then they would find where sasuke,kabuto and oro went by their smell

sasuke just went there by luck,itachi didn't knew he was coming,he left from the cafe when sasuke came close
    i was talking about team yamato,not sasuke vs naruto,back then naruto had some logic

also about the elements i don't agree,oro can use for example 2 elements but if he goes into another body he can use his 2 elements plus the other bodies elements??? and say that makes 4,the other element??

wasn't there is the stadium a shinobi strong enough to beat those ninjas to dispell the barrier?????

12 year old sasuke would be no good for orchimaru,could sasuke back then who was way weaker than kakashi be able to use oro's jutsu??? his chakra wouldn't be enough

also i would like all of you to understand that i don't care if kishi makes a lame explanation for a mistake he did 5 years later

the naruto world isn't real,things don't just "happen",you plan them to happen,if kishi plans them in a lame way like the introduction of itachi,or oro changing bodies 10 minutes b4 sasuke's arrival while he was supposed to raise him 50 chapters earlier then that doesn't mean the issue is closed

naruto is bad written like my post where i used the word:"lame" 1000000 times :laugh

13. Travis Touchdown

Wow, that is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen. I can tell that you do not even watch One Piece. You figured out as much as you know from comercials on 4Kids.

Anyway, it seems pretty clear that Part 2 is a let down from Part 1. Simply deal with it, or do not read anymore. Though I agree, Oda seems to be a better writer then Kishi. One Piece seems to hold my attention more, and it does not simply ignore side characters.

14. Vexen

1. itachi was scouting a genin because he wanted to check on his bijuu.He wasn't aware of how strong naruto was, so he went to see.kisame is his partner, hes always with him.They wern't perpared to fight Jiraiya, hence why they tried to distract him with that woman he genjutsued.

2.Sasuke is a missing nin. it is the villages job to capture their missing nins.

3.Tsunade said that before time skip, didn't she?:huh and Konoha was kinda busy with Kakuzu and Hidan....

Deidara wanted to kill Orochi because Sasori couldn't. Dei respected Sasori, and wanted revenge for Orochi betraying Akatsuki.

4.no....Kakashi never said that....

5.If clones can seal a soul for the death god without the summoner dying, why the hell didn't Yondaime do it? exactly. Once you summon the Death God, YOU WILL DIE.

6.Orochi's a freak.get over it.

7.Nope, the sealing is what killed Gaara's mom, its been stated many times...

8.Genjutsu,Oodama, Kyuubi 4 Tail, and probably an improvement in both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

9.Sharingan can't copy a jutsu without hand seals.

10. Naruto is not One Piece

11. there are 5 main villages, and many smaller villages that arn't as important, like Waterfall and Sound.

12. He didn't send Dei into another dimension, just his elbow. and how is it that different from Tsukuyomi?:huh The dogs hear faster better then walkie talkiesand the Two teams make it easier to track isn't "lame", its just logic.:oh

ZOMG!!!!11!! NAROTO HAD NO RESON TO GRAFFTI HOKAGS, KISHI JUST DIDZ THAT TO ITRODOCE HIMZ!!!11 FAILZ!!!:oh

...have you even READ the manga!?!

In case you didn't notice, HIS ARMS WERE FUCKING ROTTING.Blood was pouring out, and the meat on his arms was peeling off. He would have died from the pain if he waited.

Go back and reread the manga, because most of your points fail.

15. Ennoea

I've got a headache from reading all those posts:(

16. Aokiji

psolaras, what a pleasant surprise to see you here. You have spoken more truth than any of the narutards here.

btw: I love these neji avas, plz show me all of them!

17. DeepThought

If by "truth" you mean "recalling quotes and events that never happened"

then yeah, he speaks the truth.

18. LipLipDK

19. Instant Karma

You do realize of course that Oda and Kishi are admires of each others' work and have been admittedly influenced by each other?

At any rate we could debate forever on why things are the way they are. However, at this point i personally could care less. The story's moving forward and that's all i care about really.

20. MIHAWK

none of my points fail,if naruto didn't want to go get sasuke nobody would go,like nobody did while naruto was away

i don't care if orochimaru couldn't last one more second,first he is waiting for sasuke and then when sasuke is coming in less than a day,suddenly he can't hold anymore,kishi threw that out of nowhere

and how come he would have died cuz his hands were rotting????? he just felt pain

oro is a freak but kishi writes the story

sasuke could at least tell what rasengan could do even if he couldn't copy it

do you understand that deidara decided to go find sasuke OR NARUTO with no serious excuse?? it is another stupid arc so sasuke won't meet itachi and instead he will meet naruto

also how can someone go on a mission where he doesn't know his TARGET? i think deidara should decide with heads or tails if it will be sasuke or naruto

and how come sasuke will return to konoha if naruto kills itachi??? naruto thought sasuke may do it when it isn't certain,so 8 shinobi can be killed on a gamble??? and do they think naruto can actually defeat itachi and kisame with a potential back up from other akatsuki??? how can they risk their lives for a:"i think sasuke will get back" when they don't know if they can face itachi

hinata,kiba and shino will fight against itachi when lee and neji couldn't deal with a 30% kisame???

they sail to the unknown with hope as their boat (greek saying) and for that they risk lives of their comrades

also if all of the 8 die kinoha will be weakened as hell

and about the death god i smell another plot hole,also say he would die no matter what with the jutsu why did kishi make his use it when he was exhausted????? why didn't he use it form the beginning when he realized he couldn't beat orochimaru??? why didn't anyone kill those 4 ninja???

and why isn't someone stated as the top ninja?? it is a lame trick the DB used,we introduce a super power enemy and when he is defeated another one will appear,one piece have shown that WB,mihawk and aokiji are 3 people in top of large groups (SM,marines,all pirates) but not all characters are revealed

naruto's pollicy is to create different WBs and mihawks every4 or 5 arcs so that they will cease all attention,who sais when naruto will end? who sais if itachi dies a much more powerfull opponent won't appear???

naruto has no script,story and plan,it will go on until the people are bored with it,either it is 10,20 or 40 years

WOW NARUTO IS BRILLIANT!! YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG!! KISHI IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ODA!!

thanks dude!!! well naruto doesn't excite me as one piece but i felt i needed to say some things!

21. MIHAWK

why didn't the hokage get rid of sasuke's seal??? couldn't he do that? isn't he a HOKAGE? the seal was juugo's clan bloodline limit,did he have no idea???

why didn't lee put off the weights in his legs when he was hepling sakura??? gai said he could move them when he was protecting precious nakama,would he get killed and let saskura die cuz he forgot the situation he was in fitted the rule of gai?

why didn't anko identify orochimaru when he licked her???? he gave her the seal,he spread his tongue,was it that difficult?

let me see you answer those

22. Louis-954

^ Wth does being Hokage have to do with taking off a cursed seal? Stop making youself and the One piece fandom look bad.

This isnt the place to discuss OP anyway. You give OP fans a bad name.

23. MIHAWK

orochimaru was a student of the hokage,the curse seal was coming from juugo's clan,coudn't a hokage destroy the curse seal??? is he that useless?? he knew the death god jutsu but he couldn't do anything about the cursed seal?????

also i didn't see U answering any other questions

and stop flaming

24. Louis-954

Because thats not an ability of his, simple as that.

Thats like asking why was Gold Roger captured? Hes was the pirate king, is he that weak?

ever think that maybe there isnt a technique to destroy the cursed seal maybe? The most the Hokage could do is suppress it like Kakashi did.

Because this thread is pointless, your pretty much attacking Kishi for no apparent reason. There arent any plot holes.

Show me where I flamed you. Disagreeing with you is different from flaming.

25. tictactoc

The Hokage was just unable to destroy the seal, that's it. He was not god, Orochimaru was just more knowledgeable than him in this area.
    And no he didn't know that the cursed seal came from Juugo's clan. Matter fact we don't even know if he's not the only one with this thing.

After her fight against Orochimaru, Anko reported to the 3rd that his student was in Konoha...

26. MIHAWK

anko reported it after someone reported to her some ninja were found with no faces,oro licked her and she didn't recognize him,what more do you need to hear???

and why didn't lee throw away his weights of his legs when sakura needed him????

27. Crimson2Phoenix7

28. DeepThought

Cursed seal is a new seal created by Orochimaru. Why would Sandaime or Tsunade know Juugo?

Orochimaru isn't the only person who can alter his body. Chouji's clan (for example) could lengthen their tongue if they wanted.

29. MIHAWK

here:
    and let's say a hokage can't do anything against the cursed seal

what about lee and anko not recognizing oro???

there are major plot holes

and roger being captured is another riddle,it has nothing to do with roger being weak which he wasn't

30. Louis-954