1. img
    We invite you to participate in the NF Christmas Event!
    Deadline to sign yourself up is December 8 at 6 PM UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

What?s your favourite episode?

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of the November 2008' started by El Torero, Apr 4, 2008.

1. El Torero

We have 100 episodes full of Win to choose. 100 episodes where we?ve watched a lot of things. So, what?s your favourite episode?

I think I?m going to choose episode 27. It has little amounts of humor, and good amounts of drama that made that episode very beautiful. And Gin-san said in that episode one quote that is recorded in my mind:

''Inside me, there is an organ more important than my heart. Although you can?t see it, I feel it going right through my head and down to my legs, and I know that it exists inside me. It?s the one that lets me stand up and walk forward. So that I can walk forward, without ever trembling. If I stopped here I feel like it would break...My soul would break. Even more than if my heart stops beating, to me that is the most important. Even if I become senile and my back gets bent, I still have to walk foward.''

Tags:
  2. Zoe

It's the perfect blend of everything I love about Gintama. It has funny moments, it has serious moments, it even has sentimental moments.

AND IT'S TAKASUGI'S FIRST EPISODE!!!!!!!! :nuts

The part when the fireworks go off... that's just an awesome sequence.

3. Sena Kobayakawa

The one with the hot pot beef Death Note style. THAT was a masterpiece.

4. Shadow Blade

I watched the first 9 episodes, and so far my favorite is 8 with Kondo chasing after Otae. 7 was also funny with Hasegawa (the moment he opened his mount I went: KENPACHI).

Seriously, it's a great show, I loved all the episodes.

5. stardust

Episode twenty; the 'Ghost Hunting' episode. Thought the way everyone interacted with each other was hilarious to watch.

Episode thirty-five, second part; where Okita, Hijikata, and Kondou are staking out Matsudaira's daughter's boyfriend at the amusement park. Everything was just so silly.

Episode forty-seven; when Hedero, the flower shop owner was introduced. I just felt sorry for him, he was only trying to be friendly. Understandably, the Yorozuya got the wrong idea.

Episode fifty-six; that's probably one of my absolute favorite episodes, the one where Otsuu becomes part of the Shinsengumi for the day, 'to boost morale'.

6. Quagles

Episode 24 was kinda epic (the hot-pot battle)

Episode 74, Zombrows invasion can't remember laughing so much.

Episode ?? where Gintoki ends up going everywhere where Hijikata is and where you have one of the nice little Totoro parodies.

Episode 52? The one with all the parodies, Madao, Dragobleapiece :p epic

7. Fran

Episode 33: Shinpachi hits the internet :gar Oh god that was fucking awesome.
    Episode 34: Shinpachi KOs Cat-girl in a complete twist of convention!

Episode 8x: Hard Boiled...Camus :LOS
    Others I feel I have to include...
    Whichever one had ... that guy ... in hospital, with Sa-Chan and Gin.

8. Camille

9. Jicksy

ep25 was gd, but my fave has to go to the one with katsura in it... around ep40 when he goes into that ramen shop was it? and that woman takes a liking to him.