1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice

What the hell Kakuzu's talking about money?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Tobi, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Tobi @

I thought Kakuzu doesn't talk about money that much but now he's talking about it??!!! Why?

Why he's obsessed with money? Because he needs a food or home?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY?! My father has many money too but I asked "Why did you want to get many money? Or You will have new home?" My father answered "I don't know. I'll try think about it."

Maybe he is obsessed with money like Kakuzu isn't it?

He is wearing mask on his face because he's a thief or obsessed with money? Isn't it? I hope Plioce-Hidan will put him in a jail next time or not.

HELP ME!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!

Tags:
  2. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Kakuzu has always been obsessed with money, from the moment he appeared. It's rather logical that he needs the money to modify himself even further.

3. narutofangd Banned

i like the greed it makes him look sane well compared to the others that is, he does evil deeds to get money unlike other members who kill and murder almost for the fun of it.

4. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well...maybe it's just an obsession of his....and i agree with narutofangd, it does make him seem the most normal of them all.

5. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Is normal, many people has obssesive disorders and Kakuzu do not necessarly need a reason behind to be greedy. But if he is so moneylover, he is going to visit Konoha to get his 35,000,000 ryou ticket.

6. Surreal Fucking...BOOOOO!

Almost?:D

Mr. "I killed my entire clan to test my powers and I enjoy mind raping people", Mr. "Let's cut his limb off so he doesn't move that much". Mr. "I enjoy stabbing my self and inflicting pain on myself" Mr. "I destroy villages and call it art" Mr "I turn live humans into puppets" Mr. "I eat dead bodys and have a split (literally) personality"...

I guess Mr. "I like money" really seems sane:D

7. CrazyMoronX Old Man

the discussion thread

This explains it.

8. Raptor Vagabond

He's obsessed with money, Hidan with religion, Itachi with power or something evil, Orochimaru with jutsus, Deidara with art, and so on. What's so special about it?

9. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Money is what defines Kakuzu's character and personality, just like every other Akatsuki member has something unique about them. I think personally Kishi is trying to emphasize a conflict of character between Hidan and Kakuzu by making one obsessed with religion and the other obsessed with money. Its Kishi's critique on the controversial issues of the modern world in my opinion.

10. Epizeuxis Success is overrated

I'm not sure if his obsession really makes him less freakish than the other members, since he attributes anything to money, be it time, or even the life of a human being. He regarded Asuma as "Bounty money, and a prized bounty."

Also, his cash-fetish seems to have little effect on the fact that when he gets angry with someone, he kills them (probably in a brutal, over-kill way, based on the ruins left after a fight he is in). So although he may "seem" more normal than the other Akatsuki to some, I personally think that he is every bit as deranged as the others (and as we see more of him) if not more so.

11. Jin-E Well-Known Member

Maybe he likes to bath and dive in money and store them in his own money bin like Uncle Scrooge?

Or he's obsessed with it because he wants to live a luxurious life and to do that you kinda need money. And besides, if he gets hurt or have to quit his occupation at least he can have some serious amount of cash to fall on.

12. Bishop Pharroh

Actually he isn't greedy with money. You must know that he manages the financial position of the organization so money is everything to them. He bought the cloths on their back and provides the spending money.

13. Trias For in the sleep of death...

Didn't he say he was Akatsuki's treasurer? He probably needs to afford Akatsuki's every expenses.

14. Missing_Nin missing ninja

He just wants to make sure his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson is well off when he dies. Gosh, he's such a loving person to be thinking about his future family like that.

15. Vox wub wub wub

Each of the members in Akatsuki has a vice. Hidans is his religion. Deidara is his art. Kisame loves to fight. Kakuzu just happens to be Mr Money.