1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

What to do ;.;

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by Shishou, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

I love One Piece, and I watched up to 165...

But then these new subs... o-o Joeb. WHO THE FUCK IS JOEB?!

These new subs for the Sky Island Arc is so horrible I can't bring myself to watch them. What do I do ;.;

Tags:
  2. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

You sure it isn't H-K?

3. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Ya it is H-K.

I was watching KF, and absolutely loved their subs. Then 166 and on... The subs are the worst thing I have ever seen. I can make up subs that would be more accurate. And I know no Japanese.

What do I do ;.;

4. Code Zoamelgustar

Well I'd suggest either waiting, or reading the manga up to about chapter 300 or so(only about 40 or so chapters from where K-F is at) then picking up Balkongo and Gerusamas subs from episode 209+ which are of a much better quality than HK-subs.

5. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

yeah just be patient and wait... it takes about a week or two for KF to release an episode... I actually haven't read the manga myself as I hate the crappy scans.

6. hakke Bird in a cage...

welcome to the cruel reality. you should've known about the hk bottleg subs by now.

just be thankful there's a group releasing quality subs(yea im taking about you, GameBoy).

PS:Gameboy is Yugioh.

7. Code Zoamelgustar

The scans really aren't that bad... and NULL is releasing some earlier volumes. Or at least they plan to I believe, they re-released v26 earlier. And either way, there's archived text translations on a website even if something is confusing on the scans. Only about 50 chapteres to read to get caught up with a decent subber.

8. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

I know.. I know I just have to get to Jaya and finally decent scans but I'm at whiskey peak right now and they're just... just terrible! Because of that I've usually just stuck to reading the Viz volumes. Hmmm I'll have to re-read all the scripts up to chapter 108 I guess before continuing in the scans...

It's like I'm watching H-K subs except it's the manga and not the anime T_T