1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Come join the KCC Haiku Contest -- Summer!
    Entries due by August 17th at 2:30 PM UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

What type of chapters are you missing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Akatora, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Akatora

Personally I'm missing more chapters with Shin being the "Regular Guy", seeing his house, walking among civilians and being mistaken for a nobody.

Just like back when he wanted to buy his first armor and in the v23 bonus chapter.
    I'd also like to see some chapters with the Hi Shin unit training.(just 1-2 chapters)

Tags:
  2. Beckman

A chapter showing Ten discovering Ryofuis plot and her & Shin discussing it with their superiors would be nice.

If I wrote the manga I'd probably have Shin request to immediately move all his forces to Kanyou, a request Ryuukoku instantly turns down. Ryuukoku & Shin then spends a few pannels screaming at each other before the geat Tou steps in. He mentions Bayou and the discussion Ouki & Sei had, and how Ouki finally found someone worthy to serve. He then also aknowledges Ryuukokus argument that they have a duty to Qin to protect the region, but allows Shin to leave with 3000 men on the condition that Kyokai stays to fill in. Kyokai then gets temporarly boosted to a 5K commander as Tou already consider her on that level. Tou then also mentions that Kyokai reminds him of an old friend and then there's a 1 page flashback of Ouki, Tou & Kyou.

End of chap.

3. MightiestRooster