1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dragon Ball Drawing Contest pt2
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

7. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

What was the justification for Sakura becoming infinite times stronger in part 2?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by mikeyman75, Oct 5, 2018.

1. mikeyman75 Member

Besides “she worked her ass off” or “she was lowkey very talented”

Because imho those don’t cut it
    Her parents aren’t even shinobi
    She trained under Tsunade but so did others (she was a genjutsu type lol)

The closest thing to a proper justification for me is Sakura did actually a ton of potential in chakra control and just wasn’t well versed enough in it as a kid, or didn’t even grasp the concept too well. Tsunade probably brought out her potential but tbh I don’t buy REALLY buy it.

Not a Sakura hate post, just genuinely wonder how she learned chakra control to such a high degree while Naruto seemed to just get a better rasengan and slightly (subjective but for the amount of time he trained it should’ve been more noticeable) better fundamentals. If I’m ignorant to any facts please tell me.

What do you guys think?

Tags:
  2. Baki Sand Jounin

Shannaro punches were really powerful in part 1, it's not like she had nothing to work with.

3. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

So the justification was that even if Kishi gave her superstrength and healing etc, she'd still be a bench warmer 99.99% of the time. :catshrug

4. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

she then learnt CES and got super strength because of it

she apparently was storing chakra in a single point for 3 years and from that got byakugou

Naruto and Sasuke's chakra control is different because the had harder and more chakra to control

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Takaya Well-Known Member

Do you buy Rock Lee's abilities? He was pretty mediocre even at taijutsu before Guy started training him. If you can accept that with a lot of hard work, Rock Lee became able to use the Gates in like... two years at most, then can't Sakura improve drastically too?

She was pre-established as having good control and having sufficient intelligence that in the chunin exam she made it through the written without cheating. And then she got one of the most legendary ninja around as a teacher, who could show her how to advance in their shared specialty.

...Plus with Sasuke out of the village and serving as a distant motivator instead of a constant distraction to moon over, some of the energy she was putting into gazing dreamily at him and doodling 'Mrs Uchiha' on her stationery probably got redirected into something useful.

6. mikeyman75 Member

The thing is, with Sakura I never saw her as talent-less/useless but nothing in the series solidifies how hard she worked on her arsenal of chakra control and medical jutsu and all that over the timeskip. Rock Lee however, he's a no-days-off kind of guy and literally has became the meme of burning youth/guts/perseverance basically during any screentime he got; not that Sakura can't work just as hard but she was never shown specifically going that hard at any point in the series, it kinda just happened

I'm not saying it's completely out of this realm or super unfathomable that she got to that point; but to be able to grasp chakra control/healing and basically surpass Shizune in 2 years and be even comparable to Tsunade (imo, Tsunade would still crush her at that point but Sakura's punches were comparable to Tsunade's already) isn't something that can just happen without any explanation or proof of her efforts/training like how it's shown for Rock Lee where his perseverance DEFINES him. Rock Lee literally = training. I just don't see anything pertaining to Sakura having the "training 16 hours a day/taking no days off/training until you fall unconscious" image for her to propel that much forward in her overall ability as a Kunoichi, maybe besides trying to get Sasuke back or try to catch up to the rest of Team 7.

7. SakuraLover16 Inactive temporarily

I don't see any other explanation but hard work.

8. CrimsonRex ☆ Kneel Before Doom! ☆

Because asspull to symbolize Sannin Reborn nonsense. Hard work and Sakura don't mix.