1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

What was the saddest ep?

Discussion in 'Fullmetal Alchemist' started by EE, Feb 28, 2005.

1. EE Counting Backwards

I think it was when ed found out *Spoiler* Envy's true was face was his father Hoeinhiem and also when Hughes dies :sad

Tags:
  2. niceguy645 the shameless

The Hughes ep was definately the saddest. He was such a nice guy too :crying

3. Rurouni Mushishi

Definately episode 25 for me. It was a real tearjerker...

4. EE Counting Backwards

hey this is off topic but under u guys name how do u have all those cool and funny names and mines says newbie?

but to the topic.

I felt sad when I found out hoe envy and lust were made too and how they really had no home and stuff like dat

5. Chopstickx Member

the eps when Hughes died...i cried on that one ;_; and eps 49/50 i think? (too lazy to check...) the eps when Mustang was fought the Fuhrer, i cried on that too >_>

User Cp>Edit Profile>Custom Title :) and hey i live in Atl too =O

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005
  6. Riykon Coalition of Holiday Meese

As everyone said, ep 25.. I must have watched that episode a billion times already, and it saddens me every time.

7. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

25! god i thought he was going to live threw that then when i seen the telephone booth part i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I pulled a pedro ( from excel saga) when i seen that part.

8. EE Counting Backwards

25 was sad but what really made it sad was his daughter at the funeral

9. Chopstickx Member

i know! like right when i had gotten over my crying too, she had to say that and it made me start all over again ;_;

10. EE Counting Backwards

she was all like "dont let uncles burry dad he has work to do mom mom mom!!!" Damn that was sum sad ass shit.. *tears start to come down eyes* watch america screw up the english eps

11. Chopstickx Member

yea for some reason, when i watch a subbed version i start crying, and when i watch it again i start crying again too (i have to watch the eps a couple of times to get over it ><)...and then when i watch the dubbed version in North America its just like: ...whatever :oh all the drama/sadness is gone...dunno why =/

12. EE Counting Backwards

because america messes up show watch naruto is gonna suck when Haku dies it's not even gonna be sad it's gonna be one of those w/e moments

13. EE Counting Backwards

lol. I promise Naruto is goingto suck they will probaly have the guy who played vegeta be Itachi and the guy who played frieza play Orochimaru

14. Smitty o.0

Saddest moments
    - when Nina gets turned into a Chimera/When Nina dies
    - When Hughes dies (obviously)

15. npknhdfrvr New Member

i agree... episode 25 was pretty sad

16. NeoSephiroth Akatsuki

The saddest ep for me was "Night of the Chimera's Cry" when Nina gets turned into a Chimera and then is killed...the bloodstain on the wall...so sad.. :crying

17. Aidire Member

From the episodes I've seen, which have been all the ones out in America, episode 3 with Trisha Elric was kind of sad, although not enough to make me cry. Episode 7 though...that was terrible. Poor Nina :sad

And, I expect episode 25 to make me cry. Yes, I already know what happens (even without reading all of the posts here). I like to spoil myself, but it doesn't ruin anything for me.

18. smashfanDS WAD's loyal minion

Saddest episodes are when Hughes died, when Nina died, and the episode that the preist guy made that big bird and told Rose that was her boyfriend, that was sad for me. Oh yeah, also the episode that Ed's sensei went to the hospitl to get Wrath out of it, I thought she was gonna die, felt sad for a moment but was reliefed when I saw that nothing happened to her.

19. P-Nut Simply nuts

and the end tbh ed and al not being together :(

20. EE Counting Backwards

also the truth about Hoenhiem was sad

21. Takeru! Happy Birthday, Grandma!

I think the parts where Hughes and Lust die are probably the saddest, though with Lust, I can't say I didn't see it coming when she went traitorous on the rest of the homunculus. Though she became that much more awesome for fighting against the other homunculus. The whole thing with Hughes dying because he "found out the secret of Ishval" confused me as well as the explanation later that he had discovered that it wasn't humans that were trying to get the homunculus to make the Philosopher's Stone, but the opposite. I have no idea where in the story they get the idea that they were trying to get the homunculus to make the Philosopher's Stone.

22. grakul The eternal n00b

I didn't cried in ep. 25, until i saw Mustang standing in front of hughes grave and he says "It's satrting to rain"... it was like :sad holy sh*t...

When Nina gets turned into a chimera it's kinda sick, i wanted to kill the bastard... it was very sad

23. Chocostars New Member

When Nina and Hughes dies. I couldn't believe it.

For some reason the whole Nina thing, really made me want to throw up because I was disgusted at her father.

Hughes was such a nice guy, I was sad. The part with his daughter at the funeral was hard..so sad

24. EE Counting Backwards

I just re-watched the series and the saddest ep to me is when they had to kill their mom again and al was so hurt because he didn't want to kill her

25. Shunsui Think. Supporting Staff Advisor

i actually cried at the end of 25 when elisya was asking "why are they burying daddy?"

god i love FMA

26. Ichigo_101 School Rumble #54652 fan!

Hehehe... I was crying that part too...

27. EE Counting Backwards

u all must admit that was sad and freaky about the truth of Hoenhiem I was sad he kept living and changing bodies and envy looked just like him and stuff and ala nd ed were so hurt when the found out..... I cried on that almost

28. Shunsui Think. Supporting Staff Advisor

50-51 didn't make me sad, the end of 50 just sent me into a state of shock, being unable to see the next ep for 3 hours. and on top of that the finale sucked

29. EE Counting Backwards

Shunsui u r so tight about the finale I hated that and there is no more series to go with it. Just a movie. The ending was so dumb and dull. Envy didn't even Die. WTF? he was the worst sin and he still lived.

30. Shunsui Think. Supporting Staff Advisor

envy kicked large amounts of ass. and whether or not the whole dragon.... wtf was that? anyway that's for another thread. Regardless, envy was cool in a very evil way, and was horribly disappointing at the end, like the series itself