1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

What will happen too Oro if/when he Kabuto and Sasuke meet again?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by The Pink Ninja, Jun 2, 2007.

What will happen when Kabuto and Sasuke meet again?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2007.
  1. Orochimaru will somehow come back (Body and mind ect)

38.1%
  2. No... just no

61.9%
  1. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

I think it could somehow facilitate Orochimaru's returns... though I'm not sure how. Think of it like Tetsuo and Akira reacting off each other.

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Since neither oro nor kabuto seemed stronger than sasuke, I wonder if oruto survived a fight.

3. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

They probably will but right now i doubt they will meet during this ARC again.ANd i would think Kabuto would know something like that if he came into contact with sasuke but i don't think he made the slightest hint about it when he was talking to naruto.

4. Lion Takemusu

Hmm... who knows Oro might actually be willing to die at that point.

5. Lastier ̣

Nothing, otherwise he would have already gone to Sasuke without meeting Naruto first. Kabuto is the one in control now and it doesn't seem likely that this will change. The Oro factor seems to be more like a symbolic thing to me rather than him taking over Kabuto's body.

6. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

If they two of them come into each other's proximity, there may be some sort of reaction

I have to wonder about Kabuto's future mental condition though too

Remember the jokes about how Akatsuki is based off of Big Boss' Outer Haven concept in Metal Gear?

Does the Kabuto/Orochimaru thing not remind you of Revolver Ocelot and Liquid Snake?

At any rate, when the issue ends with a close up on Orochimaru's eye, and the chapter text is "The great snake still draws breath!", I think the people proclaiming Oro to be totally done are nuts

7. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I can't picture them meeting on purpose anytime soon. Kabuto seems to have a slight grudge against Sasuke considering how people around him were always thinking about the Uchiha. I would image he would want to avoid the source of such envied attention.

8. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

Kabuto don't wanna get his ass kicked by Jesuske, Kabuto is smart.

9. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Sasuke fought a crippled Oro. One back at full health would turn him into an Uchiha kebab.

Sasuke will findit hard too fight when his own body rebels against him anyway :amuse

You know now you mention it :amazed

I believe the technical term is "Sasuketards"

10. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

Since 356, I've been thinking about Kabuchimaru. I believe that Kabuto will try to find Sasuke much like Akatsuki is trying to find Naruto. I think that he will try to further facilitate his own growth by absorbing the essence of Oro from Sasuke's body. I mean, I could seriously see it. Sasuke's in someone's base, killin some dude, when all of a sudden Kabuto pops up and rapes him. Then, once he's done with that, he'll drain out Oro's soul.

The onlookers will be all like..."WTF you doing now crazy-ass Kabuto?" He'll be all like, "Kukuku mother fuckers. I'm complete."

>_>;;

11. Susano-o The Auspicious One

Oh shi...! This might just happen when Kabuto faces off with Sasuke. Kabuto might stand a chance against Jesus if Jesus gets mentally raped by a crazed Orochimaru in the membranes. But in any case, this shit, if any shit at all, will happen in one of the latest arcs, I think. Maybe Kabuto will power up insanely by himself when we see him again; a medic of that caliber is bound to find ways to improve himself. Fast.

12. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Insane in the membranes? :huh

It'll happen this arc if it happens at all... this is the second too last arc... probably...

It was one of my crack-power dreams that Sakura would do medical body modding too power herself up :arg

13. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

Yeah Pink Ninja, I always imagined--especially after her research on drugs--that Sakura might have to find a way to improve her fighting capabilities through medical means. I mean, it might be kind of twisted, but desperate times would call for desperate measures.

14. vagnard Well-Known Member

Considering there is no proof that Orochimaru still lives inside of Sasuke's mind.....I guess nothing would happen.

Probably Kabuto himself is enough for Oro's reborn. Either he has his soul or Oro's "ideals" will remain in Kabuto turning him into Oro 2.0 who surpassed his teacher.

15. gu-gohan Member

I've got a question about the newest manga chapter. Something I didn't understand. Question: Is Oro still alive? I thought he's a part of Sasuke? Or is Kabuto just copying him in a certain way? Could you please enlighten me?

16. Tobirama Senju 二代目火影

17. Final Giku Tenshou Done with Naruto

That can mean practically anything, it doesn't mean Orochimaru is actually alive. Granted I was expecting this to be like a Moryoumaru/Naraku kind of thing, if you've read the Inuyasha manga that far into it anyway. If not I will bother to explain what happens some other time, should you want to listen. Anyways, I don't think Orochimaru's coming back any time soon, in fact I think there may be something more than DNA involved with Kabuto rather than what these other fools are saying, but I'm not really sure how to put it in words yet.

18. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Kabuto will take Sasuke's right eye! XD But really, while the idea is interesting, I don't see anything occuring. I don't picture them meeting anytime soon as I believe Sasuke would want to avoid someone who he obviously has some sort of grudge against.