1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

What would your ULTIMATE ENDING be??

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ackwell, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Ackwell

Sasuke and Itachi battling it out episode after episode. Through the battle, they realize memories, and somehow connect on a spiritual/mental level, and somehow realize that their bond of brotherhood is very strong. Somehow. I know it sounds rediculous. Itachi would have a chance to kill Sasuke, but wouldn't take it, and Sasuke would have a chance to kill Itachi, but just couldn't do it, even after all that time/hate/revenge. Still, they end the fight, both brothers injured, and as Sasuke goes back to Konoha, Itachi goes back to Akatsuki headquarters.
    Just then, since Akatsuki can't get the Bijju from Naruto, they decide to go as the full NINE nins to Konoha just to destroy the entire place, and all it's ninjas, and take Naruto since he'll be the final Jinjuurikee.

In that time, Itachi realies that the Leader of Akatsuki has goals beyond what they first intended. Goals that would ONLY satisfy his sickness and struggle for power. Itachi realizes his family is most important, and protecting SASUKE IS VERY IMPORTANT.
    He schemes, and in the end, as he stands there with Akatsuki in a face to face staredown with Konoha nins, with Naruto/Sasuke up front. Itachi seperates from his group, and stands beside Sasuke, as the UCHIHA BROTHERS UNITED, and Itachi and Sasuke both say something like "Now your in some SHIT"

As Naruto screams:

"DATTEBAYO!!" (BELIEVE IT)

Then The Uchihas and Naruto/Konoha have the showdown battle with Akatsuki.

That's MY BEST ENDING.

BUT, it would be better if...

Four Akatsuki remained, and Naruto/Sasuke/Itachi/Sakura were left, and The Akatsuki kick the crap out of Sakura, and just when Naruto/Uchihas are about to meet their demise, OROCHIMARU steps in front of Akatsuki, and kicks the SHIT out of the Akatsuki leader. Realizing that he can't gain true power by doing what he's doing, since sometime in the story Naruto will have a heart to heart with him and change his mind, make him come to his senses.

Orochimaru gives his life for Naruto/Sasuke/Itachi

Then Itachi dies in the end, and he is forgiven for his sins, and he becomes the ultimate good guy in the series.

THE END

Post yours please :

:)

Tags:
  2. Futagokage

In the page "Oranges in the sun", ( . there is a comic called "This Is The Konoha Military Police Department
    First Squadron, First Team, Second Cell", It's another version of "the end", it's funny, I'm 99.8% sure it's not going to happen, but it's funny.

3. narutofangd

After killing Oro, Itachi and all of Akatsuki, along with ridding Naruto of Kyuubi single handedly, Sasuke realizes the uselessness of such power without friends and then goes MS while looking at himself in the mirror. Then he implodes.

Sakura's in shock, so Inner Sakura breaks loose, taking control of Sakura, who of course gets kicked out of medical school and recycles herself as the new and rather unstable ramen girl.

The former ramen girl quit her job after filing a lawsuit against Naruto for culinar harrassment - Naruto spent some time in jail but is now back in force at the ramen shop, having twice the reasons to love Sakura now (she has pink hair AND she's feeding him).

Hinata embarks on some gothic lifestyle readjustment, writing dark poetry about the cruelty of loving without being loved back.

Neji died a while ago while trying to have the mark removed from his forehead. Rumor has it his head melted.

Shikamaru was appointed new Hokage, after Tsunade and Jirayia left the village to open a B&B (Boobs and Breakfast), on Jirayia's insistant and repeated suggestions. However, Shika's laziness has the village going down, as he finds it too troublesome to answer his citizen's pleas and requests for help. The ninjas grow unsteady and nervous as they are not working at all. Revolution is at bay.

Kakashi eventually becomes a well-known erotica critic and retires peacefully in Oro's former lair, thus making his skin as pale as his hair due to lack of sunlight. We still haven't seen his face.

After getting out of jail (a charming place, really, but the fact of being there shattered his chances of one day becoming Hokage), Naruto does the odd job here and there, using his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to work in as many locations as possible at the same time, therefore earning 1000 salaries simultaneously. He becomes the richest man of the known world and builds a mansion over the ruins of the Akatsuki lair (turned to rubbles by the almighty Sasuke). He's now known as the Rich-ass Perverted Hermit.

The End.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  5. Turnip Girl

I'd like the good guys to lose and for Orochi and Kabuto to have lots of celebratory gay fun. ;3

6. Spy_Smasher

... and then Itachi and Sasuke have a little baby and ressurect the clan!

Wheeeeee!

7. Brooke

Sasuke after just recently having killed Kakashi feels a huge sense of remorse and wonders if what he is doing is right.He then decides its time to kill Itachi now.He finds Itachi and they fight blah blah its a draw and they both end up dieing.

Naruto after just becoming hokage hears of the news of Itachi and Sasuke's death feels a small sense of relief seeing as ho Sasuke has finally gotten what he wanted.Then it will show the stone thing where ninja's who died in battle are and you will see a close up of Uchiha Sasuke.

Then it will show everyone who is still alive and what they are doing now and it will end with naruto's face being added to the hokage mountain.

8. Shisui

I thought you already knew the ending, Ackwell.

9. Rikudou Sennin

Yes because killing the famous sharingan kakashi, son of the white fang, will get you on the memorial.

Even if that happens, Naruto may feel somekind of relief for sasuke achieving his goal but he'll never end up on the memorial stone if he actually kills a Konoha-nin.

Their forgiving, not stupid.

10. Brooke

its naruto were talking about here and your calling him not stupid.the one who is still obsessed with sasuke even after he almost got killed by him again.

11. Ackwell

I don't know the final ending, only the events leading up to it, and Sasukes return to Konoha. That doesn't mean I have to like it, or can't dream of a better ending.

12. Kayo

That would be the best ending ever, don't you agree?

13. *uzumaki-naruto*

sauske won't kill kakashi if kakashi had to die it'll probably be tobi(obito) or jst someone from akatsukai

14. Corwin

Sasuke fighting Itachi with all the flashy jutsus and finally defeating him. It wouldn't be clear if Itachi couldn't dodge the final blow, or he simply didn't want to anymore, because he wanted his brother to kill him for sins he commited (bah, I know it sounds lame). Sasuke watches dieing Itachi as he whispers: "you have become strong, little brother... well done...". Sasuke collapses near his body and cries, because he has just lost his meaning of life - until that very moment, he was only focused on getting revenge. Then Sakura comes and comforts him. .... (What? Don't stare at me like that).
    Orochimaru then comes to take back his "container", and perhaps... Sakura, Tsunade and Sasuke vs Orochimaru and Kabuto. Of course good guys win (duh). Kabuto retreats, Orochimaru dies, Tsunade is injured. Sasuke says he has unfinished business and sets out.

Akatsuki attack Konoha to capture Naruto. He battles other Akatsuki full force, Gaara is there to help him, as well as Jiraya, and the gang of Lee, Neji, Hinata, Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, etc. so the battles are kind of divided one on one or more. Jiraya dies saving Naruto. Naruto goes Kyubi mode and beats the guy who did that. Then he rages on the battleground, nearly injuring his own comrades. Hinata hugs and stops him this way. A few leftover Akatsuki members run from the battleground.

Then we have funerals, Jiraya is considered hero, so is Naruto.
    Tsunade decides this whole Hokage business is too much trouble, the village elders are called to decide on a new one. She privately tells Naruto she'd do everything in her power in order to make him Hokage.
    Sakura waits for Sasuke, she's sure he'd return.
    Hinata confesses her feelings for Naruto when he comes to thank her for stopping him in the battle.

I haven't read the manga so this ending will probably look lame to manga readers.
    Also I suppose everyone is expecting some epic Naruto vs Sasuke battle. I'm not :/

15. d3vlabs

as long as neji kills someone i will be happy

16. Celfur

All the bad guys get beaten and everyone is happy. :)

17. FFz

the akatsuki summon a demon greater than the 9 tails and naruto seals it in his own kid.

18. Yagami

I'm happy as long as I get som kind of closure not one of these open endings.

And of course I want to see Naruto get the title Hokage.
    Something like 10 years after the great battle and we see Naruto's face on the mounting or walking around in the village wearing the hokage outfit.

19. Irisheyez

20. FrostXian

Akatsuki Leader is stronger than all Akatsuki combined, he breathes and universe implodes.
    The End.

21. Kakuzu

Well, Naruto becomes Hokage and is the best one ever. However, for the ultimate ending, Naruto marries
    Spoiler:
    Hinata.

22. TheoDerek

Sasuke impregnates Sakura(I have to insure that the Uchiha's will still be around :p) and then he goes to have his final battle with Itachi. After a long kickass battle they kill eachother.

Shortly after this the Kyuubi somehow gets unleashed(Akatsuki has it. It has been extracted from Naruto and Tsunade used Chiyo's jutsu to save him). It then goes to Konoha to take its revenge on the village(Kyuubi is a sore loser :amuse). Naruto uses Shikii Fuujin to seal the Kyuubi, so he saves the village in the same manner as Yondaime. With this act Naruto has proven himself to the entire village. Since Naruto went out like a Kage(in my ending he never became Hokage. I personally like this better though.) his face is added to the mountain(and of course his name is added to the monument for those who died in battle).

End.

23. Hideko

Hmm. Of course, a Sasuke/Itachi showdown with loads of flashbacks..Sasuke will bring Itachi down and kill him..Then start going insane because he lost his purpose in life, since killing Itachi has been the root of Sasuke's desires, passion, motivation, etc, and will take his life with a kunai smile-big Lame, yes, I know.
    Naruto will bring back Sasuke's body, blahblahblah. And then do something else that's heroic and become Hokage (how else would it end?!)
    And everyone ends up content. The end.:wink

24. Corwin

Spoiler:
    Chuck Noris

25. Sasori-puppet#02

Naruto will become Hokage and everyone will recognize him. He'll make everyone in Konoha his bitches. They'll run around fetching his ramen flavored tea and ramen sandwiches...

...is what I want to happen, but it's not likely at all.

Sasuke will make Orochimaru his bitch and make him run around and fetch him tomatoes and Uchiha rice crackers....

... yeah right.

26. Azure-kun

sasuke discovers the MS watching Itachi kill sakura, overflowing Emotions Crack his Heart open & then He fight Itachi once more. in & out of the Itachi grows Tired Hinting to sasuke why he left him alive, which was of course to gain a Higher Version Of Sharinagn...--------------------------------------------------------------------------meanwhile naruto is confronting Himself with Kyuubi for control over himself....while the mental battle Rages on Kyuubi realises Naruto's growth, Though he is Mentally supirior at the end point of the match, Naruto holds off 2 of kyuubi's tails & soon enough his chakura begins to Infect the kyuubi's....overtime they temperaly Become One Being & chase after sasuke While the other 8 chuunin defeat teh atkatsuki....--------------------------------------------------------------------------sasuke finally kills Itachi & finishes him with a staggering chidori...looking back at sakura whom was slowly dying he kisses her & apolgies for all the bullshit he got away with...Properly letting sakura drift into the water naruto appers above the Battleground where the former Brothers had fought...Naruto Instantly Charges at sasuke without warning. the fight begins but the morality of the battle falls almost completly towards naruto's...suddenly The Blondy stops & insted of Landing th final Blow to kill sasuke Stabs him in the gut & proceeds to Kill the atkatsuki leader....Blah blah blah Naruto wins but Insted of Heading back to Khonoha He lives soly by himself keeping human contact away from him & Training to Better controling Kyuubi.sasuke returns to Konoha & assuming Naruto Nobly died Protecting the village,become Hokage to Protect his best friend's dream.... end...

27. Snakety69

I don't feel like getting into it that much, but this would be my ultimate finale.

Konoha and Suna unite to to battle Akatsuki and Ninjas from other continents. I already have it planned out in my head how it should go, and it looks badass to me.

28. Uzumaki~Kakashi

Sasuke and Itachi fight outside Konoha, Sasuke looses again. Naruto fights Akatsuki Leader in the middle of the fight Itachi interupts and helps Naruto before dying. Naruto then kills Akatsuki Leader. Naruto is made Hokage, Kabuto becomes a good guy, Sasuke rebuilds his clan, Kakashi and Itachi's name are put on the KIA stone, Sakura quits being a nin and helps Sasuke. Jiraiya leaves for a distant country with lots of pretty women. THE END.

29. Mintaka

sasuke meets up with itachi and slaops him for being such a concieted moron......itachi then goes ahead and sends sasuke to hell and back with a tsukoyomi......then sakura comes along and sends sasuke to the moon with her freakish strength becuase he hasn't responded to the eight million four hundred ninty eight thousand six hundred fourty two letters she sent him about how she loves him..........itachi walks off and slams into a wall as he has gone blind the impact kills him for some reason........naruto again trying to defeat kiba farts out the kyuubi which then goes a tropical vacation after laying waste to konoha and everyone in it incuding the unfortunate akastuki who were there to try and get the thing for themselves.......

The end. I think.

30. Kinjishi

Jiraiya finally gettin some of tsunade. hes like the trix rabbit.