1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What's gonna happen next?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Ratchet45, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Ratchet45 Member

Well,I know the series is hot right now and I know it's everywhere,but let's skip ahead to the future,shall we?Let's say the Akatsuki are defeated,Orochimaru and Kabuto are killed and Konoha emerges victorious.Then what?Because I don't picture Kakashi teaching ninjutsu to the local kids at the academy.I'm just curious to here what you think.So post here what you think the future of Konoha will be.

Tags:
  2. Rhythmic- ɹɥʎʇɥɯıɔ-

Naruto would be Hokage, Sasuke would have started reviving his clan, and everybody else lives happily ever after. There's also a speculation that Kakashi might end up dead in the future, so we'll have to wait and see.All animes come to an end the after the main enemy is dealt with, same shit applies for Naruto. ~_~ And if it goes on, it'll be like reading story without a Rising Action and/or a Climax, which is boring.

3. Lee-ish-cool Life sucks. Deal.

Naruto's Hokage, Sasuke has a wittle baby Uchiha-thing-type-thing, Akatsuki's dead, Orochimaru's dead, and... yeah. A happy ending for most.

4. Wilykat ummm... what newbie?

And there will be many deaths.

5. naruhina26 Shino-tsu-hiko x Shino-to-be

a lot of dead people + lots of love confessions

6. Turnip Girl Purveyor of Fine OroKabu

Once all of the bad guys are gone, I'll probably stop reading.

They'll all do happy good guy things and they'll all live happily ever after. Yuck.

7. Varuna Banned

i agree with that.

8. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Third that one, only one or 2 chapters of epilogue please.

9. F.Beckenbauer Well-Known Member

I hope kishi won't go all dbz and make naruto and sasuke have kids(with girls PLS NO MORE GAY PARINGS;_;) and kakashi training them or sumffin
    Pls no DBZ PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

WE BEG YOU KISHI

10. Loki custom title want a loki

Right,like that's gonna happen..

11. wetto New Member

well,probably Akatsuki dead,orochimaru,the same,and everybody lives happyly ever after .Or Akastuki or orochimaru take over the world and the good guys lose (what?,it could happen)

12. Loki custom title want a loki

Akasuki dead..Oro dead-Saske dead or alive don't know better dead if u ask me.And a new bad guy comes out. The END~

13. Genesis Active Member

14. Loki custom title want a loki

not really...not so soon,maybe :oh

15. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Possibly someone worst than Akatsuki steps to the plate since Akatsuki and Oro dies. Kabuto may be actually stronger than first percieved and working for the new bad guy of the story. It could be Madrara or the real Al( not Akatsuki Al)

16. Genesis Active Member

Um, Dmoney 729, you do know that AL stands for Akatsuki Leader so there can only be an AL in Akatsuki.

17. kithicdame Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm. i think after all the bad guys are defeated (orochimaru and akatsuki) sasuke will become good again but will be too embarassed to go back to the village he betrayed and will live as a freelance ninja....only comes in to help the new hokage which is naruto...he owe him big time for bringing him back to earth from hell...

the new bad guys will be the other demons...how do you spell it "jinchuriki"??? they heard that naruto is the best and also gaara will be naruto's kage partner...anyway those vessels of the other demons will challenge the power of the kyuubi and shukaku...that would be fun! people will then see naruto's true stregth! as the ultimate "jinchuuriki"!

what do u guys think?

18. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

After all the KNOWN bad guys are dead, Kishi can still introduce new villains. Remember that of the 5 hidden villages, only Konoha, and Suna have been focused on. The mist was mentioned and they have the 7 swordsman(well Zabuza and Kisame included, I just don't know how many there are now). Point is Kishi has shown 2/5 of the hidden villages, so he can still introduce some new things. Well, if he wants it to continue that far.

19. kithicdame Member

well that would be cool...i dont want naruto to end...i hope he goes with this idea of continuing the anime...it could become huge...

20. Dave Banned

the village of konaha will crumble.....and naruto will become hokage and rebuild it with hinata and there children

21. kithicdame Member

another good idea but not sure with the hinata-family part though... but still nice one!

22. Corrupted_One_NR New Member

Umm...Akatsuki will NEVER be defeated! They're just..MYSERIOUS! That's why you don't see half the members in the show most of the time. And by the time Orochimaru and Kabuto are killed. Sasuke will already be dead. So there's no hope of Sasuke revivin' his clan..But anyways, even though Naruto may emerge victorious as Hokage, just think about NOW...Naruto is now Perma-Genin, as in he can't take the Chuunin Exams anymore..> >...There might not be too much hope with the Hokage thing. But if that's too happen, then that should be the LAST EPISODE...> >

23. kithicdame Member

but cant a genin skip all the other ranks and become hokage? u know the third... didnt the 1st and the 2nd chose the third to be the hokage at such a young age? he was younger than naruto wasnt he? i cant remember...some sort of flashback episode...