1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Whats gonna happen To Hidan? 0.o

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Jaggerjack, Sep 30, 2006.

Whats going to happen to hidan?

1. Kakzuzu is gonna punt his head like a Football

8 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Kakuzu is gonna reunite him with his body

25 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. Asuma will F'up the body as badly as he can before he returns

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  4. Kakuzu and Hidan are Gonna Tag team the rest of The Fight

11 vote(s)
    14.9%
  5. Hidan becomes UBER pised and unleashes Satan out of his mouth

21 vote(s)
    28.4%
  6. other?

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. Jaggerjack -\_(o.0)_/-

As you know....

Spoiler:
    HIDAN'S MUTHAFUCKIN HEAD GOT CHOPPED OFF BUT HE CAN STILL TALK! AHHHH ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE ARE DIEING AROUND YOU!! GAHHHH!!

But with that aside. What is going to happen to hidan next?

Tags:
  2. Sai_What Custome title? How troublesome

He'll get reunited with his body...then.....wait for it.....attack again.
    But how the hell do you kill someone who can get their own head chopped off and still be ok with it?

3. Kromagnum Kyuubified!

I think Kakuzu and Hidan are going to retreat to Akatsuki HQ now, with both his head and body in tow. I'm sure they have some way of reuniting Hidan with... himself, but it is probably another ritual that will take some time without interferance. Therefore, I think they'll probably just run off now with their tails between their legs.

4. Shisui is dead

Unless Hidan's got another jutsu up his sleeve, he's not going to be fighting again. My vote is for punting

5. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

One of the Akatsuki is obviously a medic, since one of Deidara´s arms had been reattached last time we saw him. He/she probably does heads as well (excuse the joke)

6. Charlie

the 5th option :laugh
    seriously, i think he'll get his head back on. deidara have his arms now, right? so he can still get back his head.

7. Couten Psycho

I voted the Satan thing,considering that he does freaky rituals,who knows what else he does?:omg

8. Gunners .

Hmm I thought Kakuzu was gonna take his head kill and cash in on some cash.

9. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Kakuzu's gonna kick that shitty head right back to his body, and they will fight team Asuma seriously until backup arrives and then the two akatsuki uses escape no jutsu to cover their behind...Damn akatsuki I thought you were badass...can you please just kill some konoha nins for us fans pretty pls, im beginning to lose respect for ya.

10. AZRattleSnake Inuzuka

I hoooope Hidan will die. I loooved him before, but this whole lose your head and still live thing, has turned me off of him. I'm thinking Kakuzu will kill him for the money,at least I hope so.

11. Draxo Dragon

They're gonna put his head in a jar and he's gonna live a sad and lonely life beside Nixons head.

Course, Nixons head is gonna leave him alone eventually as he gains a new robot body and runs for election.

12. ~Redchaos325~ -a.k.a. sasuke325-

I think that he will escape... Im not sure if he will be able to come back and dazzel everyone with a new jutsu...

13. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Hidan will be put back together, but Kakuzu is going to finish off most of this encounter, until the backup arrives

Then we will get another Kakuzu/Hidan scene of massive asswhooping resulting in alot of dead Konoha nins - but team Asuma will have escaped somehow, resulting in 0 casualties for characters that matter, although Asuma may be at death's door by then

Eventually, Hidan -after displaying the full extent of his abilities - will be defeated by Naruto and his new wind technique, since Hidan is one of the few characters that might actually be able to take an upgraded Rasengan with wind chakra and still be alive, at least temporarily, long enough to advance the plot.

I would love much, but have little hope for, a Kakuzu/Tsunade fight.

14. ExoSkel Teh Laughing Man

I'll go with team Konoha retreating from Akatsuki hunting as soon as Hidan gets his body back and tag team with Kakusu.

After all, they completely anihilated the monks...

15. Woozie Active Member

Hidan will become uber-pissed, regenerate his neck, take his ritual to next level, and summon a Satan out of his mouth.

16. azirob chocoflavoredfrog

kakuzu would taunt Hidan before taking him to his own body. then Hidan, just as woozie said, would take his ritual to a new level and then hell will break lose!

17. 4ghost Seimei

Hidan himself will be out of commission until the completion of the ceremony, but he will fight using Asuma's body instead.

18. Lee's Suiken Too much Sake

Kakuzu is gonna wtfpwn the head of Hidan, telling him how useless he was and yadayadayada. Then Kakuzu will start to fight, and he will kick so much ass that Asuma and the team have to retreat, but by then Asuma is so banged up that he dies in the arms of shika :cry . Shikamaru will then be pushed to lead a much more non-normal life that he wants to live in the name of his sensei, and eventually become an elite jounin.

:nod

19. YellowFlashUzumaki #1 Illegal User of the Dougie

I think Kakuzu will reunite Hidan's head with his body after fighting all of Team Asuma one-handed. So far I have been unimpressed with Hidan and Kakuzu as Kishi hasn't showed us anything worthwhile yet. I don't think either will bite the dust just yet but rather that Hidan will get his head reattached and won't fall until he faces Naruto. Naruto will then prove how poerful his new jutsu will be by killing the "unkillable."

20. sonyexe Abbadon

Hidan will kick Asuma's and Shikamaru's asses!So I will go with fifth opinion (Hidan becomes UBER pised and unleashes Satan out of his mouth)!

21. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

hidan will spew satan who will be defeated by neji w/o golden byakugan because satan is a mere chuunin level

22. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Kakuzu will force Hidan to a blowjob, fagness ensues. Team Asuma will die of disgust.

23. NaruHeart I

realistically, he will prbably be reunited with his body, but i would like to see Hidan's head get kicked liked a soccor ball quite honestly!

24. MrBluesummers Loves his snacks.

It's only obvious. Kakuzu will reunite Hidan's head with his body like a nice little bitch. Hidan will then continue talking shit, but will unleash some kind of mega jutsu that kills everyone, including Kakazu. Hidan then will go back to Akatsuki HQ and knee the Akatsuki leader in the ovaries, killing him. Itachi will cry like a little baby and Kisame will console him, while Hidan swings his three-bladed Scythe of doom, lopping off the heads of the approaching Akatsuki. Zetsu will try to submerge from the earth, but Hidan will just stomp him right back down while cursing. Deidara will run away like the trannie he really is, but Hidan will say in the most awesoma tone "Where the FUCK do you think you're going?!" and Hidan will impale that fag with his three-bladed Scythe of despair. That woman Akatsuki will then resurface out of the kitchen and Hidan will yell "What the FUCK are you doing out of the kitchen?!" and then she'll scurry back like a good woman. Tobi will just sit there like a good boy and Hidan will put a leash on him and drag him along to screw over Konoha. As Hidan arrives in Konoha, Naruto tries to hit Hidan with his new bitch ass jutsu, but Hidan is protected by his awesoma cool aura and then he bitch slaps Naruto into Kakashi who faints. Yeah, that's what's going to happen, I bet your lives on it!

25. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

Asuma and his team are going to play a quick round of football with his head.

Then they'll put the head in a jar and take it back to Konoha to be interrogated,
    and then stuck the head on a shelf somewhere, next to the prickles and the jam.This is the end for this loser.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  26. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Advisor

Well, Kakuzu has already picked up Hidan's head and seems to be moving towards his body, so I think he will reattach Hidan. Hopefully we will then get to see what Kakuzu is capable of.

27. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

What if they retreat or whatever, and later kakazu and hidan come back, and Naruto steps in with either Wind rasengan or some kick ass wind jutsu and annihilates his ass. Then Kakazu is like wth, and somehow he is dealt with. Be it by Naruto or someone else.

28. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

Kakuzu exchanges Hidan's head at the bounty station for a second suitcase of money.

29. Glittercunt I kill people I like

Hidan becomes UBER pised and unleashes Satan out of his mouth !!!!! :yell

30. myrojpaj New Member

my theory

here is my theory as to what is going to happen. hidan probably has a bounty on his head (literally).

So Hidan will probably pawn his head for some loot and get rid of his scary ass teammate.