• Emojis directly from your phone for all šŸ¤—šŸ˜¬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 14 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Whats the best db theme?

Fused

The Absolute God
My favourite one is "The Birth of Fused Zamasu" (I think that's the official name):

Glorious, Majestic, and, above all else, Divine. A theme that perfectly encapsulates Zamasu.

derpgoku01

Goku Black theme is one the best as far as villains go
Beerus theme is second
Ultimate battle is really good too
Vegeta royale blue is also good

ChadtheGoat

My favourite one is "The Birth of Fused Zamasu" (I think that's the official name):

Glorious, Majestic, and, above all else, Divine. A theme that perfectly encapsulates Zamasu.

No!

My top 5 :

this song when Trunks talks about how his training was hell on English Dub, it's so epic.

ChadtheGoat

No!

My top 5 :

this song when Trunks talks about how his training was hell on English Dub, it's so epic.

If we not capping its Dont You See from DBGT

Gt endings is soo epic!

Delta Shell

How come you like Zamasu so much man?

Head Cha La for me.

Top Bottom