1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

What's Up!? :P

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by cherryblossom28, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherryblossom28 New Member

Hey everybody!! I recently found this forum because I was looking for some place where I can roleplay and I sure hope that Sasusaku is allowed because that is my favorite couple of all time!!! And I also really love the show Naruto too although I haven't seen all the episodes yet and I'm not an expert on it but I really do know an awful lot about it. I am also a Christian and I'm also really interested in Harry Potter and Doctor Who and I am a HUGE animal lover as well! smile-big Oh yeah and also I have a major crush on Sasuke which I really don't quite understand because he's a cartoon character LOL but Yuri Lowenthal is pretty amazing as well. Anyway, I hope to make friends and learn the ropes pretty soon. I think I'm really going to like it here and I'm really glad I found this forum since I'm a HUGE fan!! :grin

Tags:
  2. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    Sky

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. baconbits Super Moderator

Welcome to NF. We do have a role playing section here:

4. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Hi! I see that you've already found the FanClub section! Welcome! Always nice to see some fresh friendly fan faces!! :skysun

5. Xel semi human being

7. Mider T VM Rapist

Not open for further replies.