1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Whats with K-F?

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by Silver2086, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Silver2086 Ace of Razgriz

I haven't been able to access Kaizoku-Fansubs lately. Cause to me the page is down or dead. If anyone has been able to access the site or kept updated (via IRC), Can you tell me whats up?

Tags:
  2. Wing-Zero Whoa!!!

Yeah the sites down, but I just checked the irc chan for you, and kaizoku is at ep 165 still -_- WHEN WILL 166 COME OUT!!!

3. Silver2086 Ace of Razgriz

Lol thanks alot. Its good to know im not missing anything. But yeah they are taking their sweet time.

4. Uchiha-Itachi648 God of the Moon

I got tired of waiting for K-F to release 166, so i just downloaded the H-K subs and after ep 169, the subs/video quality actually got pretty good. This show is too damn good to watch 1 episode every 2-3 weeks. pm me if you (for some reason) don't know where to get the H-K fansubs.

5. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Uchiha-Itachi; Actually No. The Quality/translation sux EXTREMELY through their whole subbing period, it gets good at 208 or something where Hell-Fansubs subs them/ and balcony continues the subbing to 215 or something and gerusama is up to 246 atm.

No offense but why use babelfish as translation? And why not even check the spelling / grammar before they put it in.

6. Uchiha-Itachi648 God of the Moon

I know that its lifetimes away from being as good as the K-F fansubs, but for big fans, its very watchable(imo).
    and yes, sometimes it is incredibly sad how they spell, or translate.

Like how does Sanji translate into Hiangis or Enel into Alino or Robin into Bao :laugh

7. Mutty Demon Splitter Zoro

I watched 1-165 from K-F and 219-246 from Gerusama. The comments on other subbing groups are very bad, so I thought to wait until K-F comes to 219. But it looks like it will take ages...

By the way, use this URL to access K-F site.
    Link removed
    Ya. the only chage is to add 2 after www.

Hope this helps.

8. Spidey Does whatever a spider can

^awsome :D thanks, I had no idea they changed it. whoohoo, now I can keep watching.

9. Mutty Demon Splitter Zoro

Actually they didn't chage it. They are running in an alternative server for the time being, as their site is hacked:mad . They will be back to the normal.

10. Silver2086 Ace of Razgriz

lol thanks. seems they altered the url a bit. whoops. gonna have to update my favorites. Thanks a lot.

11. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

I believe the delay with 166 is because they play "Family" near the end of that episode. I know because I just watched it with HK subs.

12. AssFace Member

=(, thier is no new series yet. I'm freaking addicted to this show and bleach. I wish Naruto would get delayed instead of bleach and one piece.

YO MASAKI, in your sig zoro looks like the leader. Zoro seems to stand out more than the rest of the crew.

13. VyseTheNice Rouge

Loooooooool... I was just going to post a new thread asking when they would play that song, but wanted to see what was up with KF.. You saved my day, man (cred 2 u) :smile-big

Edit: What the hell is up with my awful grammar these days?

14. Baby Raptor Disciple of Jiriaya-sama!

Thank you for that rigth now , i add my favortie list for that and you got my rep!!