1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  5. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite thing about the mongo?

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Wizzrobevox, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Is it the action? The art? The characters? The story? The themes? What do you like about it!

Tags:
  2. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Characters and themes, the drama. The art is another factor, I typically don't read manga, I just don't like the format. I'm at the point where I have read about 3-4 times as many light novels as I have manga on a per volume basis. My Heroes art is very clean and easy to follow, the battles are not so overly complicated that you can't tell what the fuck is going on. Toriyama is probably the all time best when it comes to paneling a action scene and while I wouldn't put Hori up there, I think its just as easy to read.

3. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Characters are always paramount with me--if I can't care about them what is the reason for following their stories--and I immediately felt a connection with MHA's cast. I also like a good fight and MHA confrontations are exciting and dramatic (and often slobber knockers). I like the little hints of romance, too--I'm a natural born shipper.