1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

What's your Hunter X Hunter dream fights?

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Prasdana, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

Cheetu vs Feitan

(I have no doubt in my mind that Feitan has the clear upper hand, but I'd like to see the face of a certain nerd once Togashi confirmed that Cheetu is actually way faster than Feitan.)

2. hisoga Well-Known Member

Or Netero vs anybody.

i just want to see more Netero and 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva

3. ainzowngoal Well-Known Member

I wanna see some Nobunaga action. Like we have all these analytical soldiers talking about strategy and I'm curious how Togashi writes a nen sword fight where every slash could end the fight, but Nobunaga would have no clue what his opponent's nen abilities are, so does he stay cautious or just blitz everyone like what happened in the shadow beast fights.

4. Prasdana New Member

Botobai vs Zeno. Zeno has Dragon Dive and Dragon Lance abilities. Botobai is representing The Dragon, must be something to do with other Dragon abilities.

Leorio vs Tonpa. Not a real fight between the two but I'm imaginating the scenorio where Leorio would be the chairman. I wonder how would Tonpa reacts to the situation if Leorio indeed becomes the chairman, lol.

Uvogin vs Youpi. Seems like one of The HxH dream fights to most of fans.