1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

When do you think Elsie will come back?

Discussion in 'Eden's Zero' started by Acnologia, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Acnologia Dragon King

I doubt that we will see her in the current Arc again

Tags:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. shaantu Well-Known Member

Well, Demon King's ship crew is incomplete, so they still need to look for E1 and E3 and it will take at least 2 arcs probably. My guess is Elsie will come back once Shiki comes to Dragonfall or after he passes it.

3. Acnologia Dragon King

Iirc we last saw elsie in chapter 15.That is already 3 months ago.We got between this time some worldbuild and Info Chapters and a new and still running "Planet Guilst" Arc.

If your guess is correct than we got:

Guilst>Worldbuild(4-5 Chapter)but without Elsie because i think its to early.EZ is a Spacetheme Manga and the distance from Shiki and elsie are light years.It's not like they're in the same Planet>Next Arc,new Villain and probaly some new Infos about Mother>Worldbuild maybe with / about elsie and more stuff>Next Arc(Most likely the biggest at this point).

Hmm,that alone would take about 8-9 months.It would be quite possible that you are right.I mean,Hiro has almost infinite possibilities through the space theme.

4. shaantu Well-Known Member

I mean, not every arc needs to have the same length, so it can take longer or shorter than what you assumed, it's up to Hiro. Shiki will be looking for E1 and E3 after they leave Guilst (maybe we'll have some more stuff with Chronophage), so it's very likely its gonna take 2 arcs, although Mashima could speed it up somehow.
    Reaching Dragonfall (and thus completing his crew) is some kind of checkpoint in Shiki's adventure and I think it will be the moment when we see Elsie again. However, it's quite possible that she will have a short cameo appearance to satisfy fans. Last time we saw Elsie she went to play with Justice and we don't even know if she's still in Sakura Cosmos. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait. I just hope Mashima will drop a huge bomb about Elsie on us.
    It can be 6 months or it can be a year, we'll see.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Acnologia Dragon King

Yes,6 months sounds fine.

I maintain:

For now is her "role" for the mainplot pretty small BUT later bigger.Especially with regard to mother and Demon king

6. Mysticreader Well-Known Member

I think 9 actual months w/o Elsie sounds abit pessimistic :catlewd. Disregarding a continuous appearance of her playing a role in an actual arc, then ard 6-9 mths is abt right. But if considering brief appearances here and there, we might be seeing Elsie sooner than we think.

As the implied/acknowledged(?) ruler of the seven cosmic seas, Elsie should be a major force in intergalactic affairs. Therefore, her making a brief end appearance at every gathering of a star shine arc seems imo likely? Just a few panels where she either comments on the former DK/current protagonists' progress or we get some kind of input on the state of the current universe's politics/lore largely from her POV.

Absolutely agree with this. IMO, Dragonfall arc will either be Elsie's arc or she will play a major supporting role here. Currently seeing Sakura cosmos either as part of the seven cosmic seas or they are both the navigated/charted parts of the known universe with Mother residing in the unknown realms(something like in SW maps) which comprises the bulk of the universe. As per her title, I can see her standing against Shiki either as an actual opponent or a final test/challenge to judge if he has what it takes to venture to the next level - that being the unknown/uncharted space of the universe in search for Mother. In short, Elsie somehow fits as the biggest "mortal/human" threat with there being other interdimensional horrors and celestial/godly threats after that.

In any case, Elsie to join Shiki's team as a veteran partner/ally by the end of Dragonfall is what I would go with for now :ohyou.

7. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

Once Shiki has completed his 4 Shining Stars

8. Ye Xiu Admanistrator

After meeting mother