1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

When group 7 becomes old will they be regarded as Sannin too?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by RoCkLeE48, Oct 3, 2004.

1. RoCkLeE48 New Member

If and when the charactors grow old will the people of konhoa regard them as lengendary Sennin too?

Tags:
  2. Blinus I always have a plan

Well, that depends on if they get as awesome as the Sannin. Although Sasuke is not in a position to be held high by the Leaf at the moment.

But if you wanna know the true future Sannin, just look at the first line of my sig.

3. Jake (inactive) Q('_')9

That depends. :)
    I dont really know what you need to do to be called a sannin. But summon gigantic animals, and be a strong ninja is a start :)
    I have a hard time seeing sakura as a sannin btw.

4. r0ckman Member

team 7 doesnt stand out too much from the other teams, so i doubt they'll have the same status of sannin.

5. Fullmetal Moderator

depends what happens to sakura, sasuke and naruto.
    cuz right now, only sasuke and naruto are actually trying to get stronger.
    sakura's not really doing anything at the moment.
    so its actually hard to tell those 3 will be recognized as sannins

6. ZeeBMaN Death and Glory waits for no1

I want flashbacks to what the originals Sannins did to get the title, that would be interesting and to see how powerful they really were

7. Spectrum Active Member

They kind of already are sannin, since technically the word means "three ninjas", and... ::counts:: ...yep, there's three of them. And I'm pretty sure they're all ninjas.

Legendary sannin, however... well, Sasuke and Naruto are off to a great start. Sakura, though... unless she gets her butt in gear real soon, she's inevitably going to wind up being known as "the un-legendary sannin." =P

8. FoolyCooly FLCLkage

Naruto and Sasuke could possibly pass the current Legendary Sannins, at the rate they are progressing.

9. Spectrum Active Member

I agree, though I would change the words "could possibly" to "will definitely." ;)

But seriously, at the rate Sakura's going, Naruto and Sasuke are more likely to just gain individual fame rather than Legendary Sannin status.

10. r0ckman Member

we all kno team 7 is strong but what frustrates me is how the rest of the world has no idea. everyone will only remember sasuke as that kid that can do Kakashi's Chidori. and naruto will be remembered as the nine tiles kid that can kage bunshin like crazy. even kakashi underestimates naruto... and sakura can pull a mast out of a ship><. the team still has so much more to accomplish. they are no where near legendary in the eyes of other nins.

11. The hunter New Member

Are you kidding me? with sasuke going super saying with the hair cut and being able to fly, and with naruto summoning balls of energy in his hand I think it won't be naruto if they gain much more powers but naruto's ball's Z or something

12. Uchiha^Sasuke Coordinator

I think the trio will definitely he regarded as the next legendary ninjas but they'll also surpass Jiraiya, Oro and Tsunade. Sakure must become a lot stronger though

13. stormrunner Wants a Custom Title

Sakura is getting stronger in the serias, not the manga, so my guess is that the manga and series will cross some point in the future and Sakura will catch up a bit.

14. Desca Narutard-san

Why are you even on this forum if you are so happy about Dragon Balls?

- Stop comparing, jesus christ!!! - HunterXHunter is also a DBZ clone or what!? People like you should really reconsider why you are on the forum, if you can't do anything but look down on the Anime some of us actually like.

15. EroKage DAtE BaYOoo!!!!

they wont call them sannins cause sannins are a rank invented for those 3...but yes..they will probably be regarded with as much respect as the 3 sannins...

16. Lizbet Complete Nutter

I think they won't be 'sannins'; especially as Sasuke left and all the teams seem to be splitting up a bit, because the sannins seems to refer more to a group of three ninjas who stayed as a group (kind of like what Spectrum said). I believe they will come to be well known and respected ninjas; just not Sannin.

17. Chiba1800 Baka-kun

Orochimaru is still considered a Sannin even though he chopped up a bunch of leaf ninja.

18. Spectrum Active Member

Yeah, but they were probably known as the Legendary Sannin long before he went off the deep end. Not to mention the fact that Tsunade left the village quite a while back as well, and Jiraiya disappeared too to go peep on girls. XD So they must have made that name for themselves well before any of that happened.

Seems like Team 7 has been split up too early for that, though.

19. Genma -fear the toothpick-

good quetion..

i think they will if they become great shinobis.

20. Baka-san on a Forums Break

Most likely, in my honest opinion. Sakura better be stronger though...

21. Katren New Member

sasuke is strong now... but his seals are dependent upon a power that orochimaro granted him

22. Lemonade Active Member

I think so, they are all growing in strength all of the time.

23. Frieza Destroyer of Worlds

Well right now they are around Jounin in skill. If Sakura learned a element then she would definitly be Jounin. But in the next 6 months they will be growing from jounin to elites. My hopes for Sakura is to learn an element and some strong genjitsu. Sasuke into a mini Oro. Naruto has 6 more months before saving Sasuke. FRS would kill him.. so mre kage bunshin training with more jitsus.

24. Sasuke` Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō

They might be regarded as Team Sannin, but more than likely they will each have their own title or gain individual fame status.

25. Haruko in retrograde

Yes because sannin means three ninja, and there are three of them so they are sannin.

26. mootz GB's Salamander

Ok i have the new names for team 7.
    Naruto = Konoha's new Yellow flash. Or something to that effect, there will definatly be a reference to the fourth with his legendary title. Naruto's use of kb will make him seem like the yellow flash as he moves around the battle field with deadly speed.

Sakura= Princess slug! A name she will hate off course but except because it will be given to her by tsunade on her death bed.

Sasuke = Avenger 7: last of the uchiha. 7 because he is of team seven and because i think avenger 7 sounds cool even if it makes no sense :p

27. Esponer Brief Intermission

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke will in some respect become the next Densetsu no Sannin, but the differences are significant. All three are later developers than their elders, and all three have been thrown into events at an earlier age, introducing an odd system. Sasuke's betrayal of Konohagakure mimics Orochimaru's, but Sasuke's occurred at a much earlier age and a much lower level of ability.

Naruto will surpass Jiraiya and the Fourth; Sasuke will stay ahead of Naruto for a little longer yet and never be too far behind afterwards; Sakura will surpass Tsunade. And goddammit, Sakura's doing fine.

28. ecksiled Member

It depends on the conclusion of the story. If Sasuke is brought back to Konoha relatively soon (in Naruto time, not real life) then there is a chance they can become a legendary team of ninja. However, I think there would need to be another great ninja war as well. If there isn't a war I don't see how a team of ninja would really become legendary in other countries.

If Sasuke isn't brought back for a number of years and they're all really powerful chances are they wouldn't remain a team. It seems, based on Kakashi and the Fourth, that you become a jounin sensei with a team of genin roughly around the age of 25. This is probably due to experience/strength/maturity etc. So if it takes another five years of Naruto time to bring Sasuke back they would probably be split up and never make a name for themselves as a team. They would all be known/famous like Copy Ninja Kakashi or The Yellow Flash, but they wouldn't be "legendary" or a team, so they wouldn't be the new Sannin.

If Sasuke is brought back soon I think they would easily make a name for themselves as a team. All three of them are on course to be monsters. I think the other villages would learn pretty fast that running into Team 7 during war time wouldn't be good for business.

29. slashez Member

well considering all the mirroring references that kishi has developed for team 7 and the legendary sannin already i think it should be pretty obvious that they will be revered similarly to the legendary sannin, not to mention they are each being individually trained by one of the members of the legendary team, so yea....im pretty sure this one is an open shut obvious case

30. Instant Karma Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ

If they aren't Sannin officially, they'll come damn close to it. I'll let the pic do the talking.