1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

When Naruto masters the new Rasengan...Heritage Arc?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Omni, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Omni

When Naruto finally 'surpasses' Yondaime by creating the new Rasengan, do you think we'll see a small arc where Naruto's heritage is revealed by Kakashi or Jiraiya? It would seem like the most opportune time to do it.

It could also prelude into Naruto gaining yet ANOTHER new teqnique...Flying Thundergod maybe?

Just a thought. The whole Yondaime connection thing HAS to be explored at some point via Kishimoto, and what better time than after he 'perfects' his supposed father's technique?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2006
    Tags:
  2. King_Rollo

I would like that. Then it would prove that his mother is Tsunade.

3. rorykage

i had the same thing on my mind. it's been too long now, it's time we learn more about the 4th.

4. Minxie

I'd like to see more information on Naruto's heritage, too. A confirmation on the whole Yondaime=Naruto's dad theory - is he or isn't he - would be nice.
    But I'm also curious about Naruto's mom. I'm assuming she's dead... if she was a good person, that is, since a good person wouldn't abandon her baby, right? So who was she? Did she die fighting the Kyuubi? That doesn't seem likely, considering Naruto was born around that time, so she must've been heavily pregnant, or had literally just given birth, and would have been in no condition to fight. Did she die giving birth to Naruto? (a kinda lame way for her to have died, in my opinion) Or is she still alive out there somewhere? Maybe she abandoned Naruto cuz she couldn't take the fact that her baby had a demon fox in him. If it's true the Yondaime was Naruto's dad, then maybe she died of a broken heart after losing him (she was weak and lost her will to live, or something). Or maybe she was all depressed about his death and took off into the wilderness somewhere... I dunno.

Or, there's the possibility that she's evil, or turned evil... so she'd have no desire to stick around caring for a kid. Maybe she went off somewhere in pursuit of some evil goal? Could she be the blue-haired Akatsuki member? Is she going to be a villain who'll show up later in the series, who has nothing to do with Akatsuki?
    Or maybe the reason she hasn't been around is cuz she was taken forcibly from Konoha. Maybe she's from another village/clan that's enemies with Konoha (making a romance between her and Yondaime a kinda Romeo & Juliet thing), and they dragged her back home and won't let her go back.
    Then there's the most far-fetched theory of all, which is that she's the Kyuubi. Like maybe the Kyuubi assumed the form of a woman and seduced Yondaime... A theory I don't really give much credence to, considering the Kyuubi is very masculine looking and has a male voice. Unless Naruto's mom was the previous jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi. Maybe the reason why it appeared in full-fledged nine-tails form and went on a rampage was cuz she lost control of it... She could have even been pregnant with Naruto at the time, so when Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi, she died, and all that was left was baby Naruto?

I've given this a lot of thought, as you can see :)
    Anyways, whatever it is, I wanna know! So yes, I'd be very happy to see an arc that explains Naruto's heritage. smile-big

5. Tazmo?

Hiraishin for Naruto = Yondaime Clone = No

6. Kurairu

Well, perhaps Yondaime (if he is the leader) has developed Rasengan already =P That means two different versions pitted against each other =o

I mean, if he did develope it Jiraiya wouldn't know at this point.

7. masterako

i mean he just appeared out of nowhere..LOL!

8. Omni

Well, he already looks like Yondaime, he summons frogs like Yondaime, he uses the Rasengan like Yondaime, and he's compared to Yondaime at almost every opportunity...in effect, he IS a Yondaime clone. The Hiraishin would simply be yet another way for Naruto to be like Yondaime.

Naruto is Yondaime's son (assumed). If you look at all the other Parent/Child combinations, it would follow the trend. Look at Shino, look at Kiba, look at the Hyuuga's, look at Kakashi, look at Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino, even Sasuke to a certain extent...techniques are passed down, and assuming that Yondaime = Naruto's father, it would make sense that he has his techniques passed down to him.

9. Superb Herb

Ya and I tell you what that would be so badass if he has a heritage arc like that, actually this is the best idea I have seen in a while.

10. Jape

Yea, I would greatly enjoy an arc like that, but who would teach hime the ninjustus?

11. Janglemouse

[joke]i predict filler mangas after he perfects the new technique [/joke]

12. zain-za-nara

i agree When he masters the new Rasengan Heritage Arc thats the best time to tell him but who does it Jiraiya Yondaime's sensei or Kakashi his student

13. Omni

Naruto is assumed to be 15, right? Maybe when he turns 16?

14. Production

Oh yes please. We need to atleast know some background of Naruto. I mean, we have more background of Tsuande then Naruto. All I want to know is, who is his dad.

15. Production

Oh yes please. We need to atleast know some background of Naruto. I mean, we have more background of Tsuande then Naruto. All I want to know is, who is his dad.

16. Tyrannos

The Manga is going on 7 years now. It's due long overdue for Kishimoto to truely reveal Naruto's heritage. :)

Naruto is mature enough to know the truth now, and the Rookies are now knowing of Naruto being the Kyuubi, (Shikamaru via the "King" reference (if it indeed is Naruto), and Team Gai saw Naruto Kyuubified when they arrived at the Akatsuki cave when rescuing Gaara.

The way the story has been progressing with Kakashi, it is possible he is the one to reveal the truth. But to be honest, I hope Tsunade, Jiraya, and Sakura is there as well (I want to see her expression :p ).

17. DJ-Kage

I would love to see Yondaime being Naruto's father:

"Yes Naruto... You are the son of the 4th Hokage, who saved the village. And people of Konoha didn't really care that you were orphaned because your father died to save them all, instead they hated you and put bannana peels on the stairway in your building. Yeah Naruto, you pretty much grew up in the Hidden Village of Jerks."

18. Butō Rengoob

this is a very good idea....i'd definitely like to see naruto find out who his father is...and learn the hiraishin...that would very cool.

19. Superb Herb

MAN I want this theory to happen so bad it hurts. LOL

20. Rape ape

It would be a great Idea, definitly interesting to see:nod

21. Kuroro

Nice idea, but knowing Kishi, he probably won't do it for a while...dang...

22. Frieza

I would love to see this, then Naruto would truely be respectable in my eyes.

23. Omni

It would be icing on the cake if Naruto were to name the new Rasengan, "Arashi Rasengan". Would totally rock.