1. img
    Enter in the Alley Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is December 15th.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

When the Beauty met the Beast ~ Sougo and Gintoki?

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of the November 2008' started by Fran, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Fran

Ha!
    We all know the beauty is Sougo.

I'm wondering: what episode did they meet?
    Why does Sougo call Gintoki 'Boss' :lmao

I'm rewatching the episodes now, but can't seem to put my finger on it.

In before Sougo x Gintoki Yaoi.

Tags:
  2. Camille

You mean GintokixSougo :sun Gin-san's no one's uke :awesome

I'd like to see them fight, like Sougo said when he saw Gintoki defeating Hijikata. That is going to be a hell of a fight :love

3. stardust

But Sougos' not, either. Urgh, I hate when in regards to pairing Hijikata and Okita up, it's always HijiOki; it could just as easily be the other way around. Just because Okita looks like one; damn you fandom, damn you. :D:

The first episode they met was a pretty early one, the one where Gintoki was working on the roof, and the Shinsengumi came after him. Think it was because he beat Kondou that time? And I actually have no idea when he first started to call him boss, probably around that time, too. Guess he respects Gintoki in some bizarre way, since he beat Kondou. Of course, he could be just being Sougo, and calling him boss with some sort of malicious intent. As in, 'who the hell would call you their boss?!' type thing.

4. Camille

Hijikata was made to be the uke for the fandom- go look at translations groups and it's really hard to find HijiOki or HijiGin or whatever. There's even YamaHiji :hurr

It was ep 9, when the Shinsengumi were looking for Gin-san after he defeated Kondou-san. :nod

5. Austeria

This thread reminded me of the most recent manga chapter. :lmao

Anyhow, Sougo = awesome, Gin = awesome, and awesome + awesome = win. :hoho

I doubt they'll ever clash though. Gin isn't exactly Sougo's direct "enemy". That'd be Hijikata and Kagura.