1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Where will the winter war be fought?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Krog, May 29, 2007.

1. Krog Mad Scientist

Where do you think the Winter War will be fought? We've already seen large amount of fighting in all three realms (human, Soul Society, and HM). However, that being said, the Key to the King will require 100k souls to initiate and thus, it would stand to reason that the fighting will take place on earth inorder to stop Azien from accomplishing his goal.

Tags:
  2. Allen89 Taichou

It will most likely take place on Earth. But tbh, I don't give a rats ass where it takes place, as long as there's a huge amount of ownage by both captains and espadas. That means all captain reveals bankai, and all espada in released forms fighting.

3. Wado Lex

I think the war will take place at different worlds. Perhaps the lower espada with their fraccion or other hollows attack karakura, while Aizen and his top subordinates hunt down captains in soul society? I don't know, but i have high hopes for the winter war arc and sure want to see some awesome chapters

4. Ralphy♥ 愛あなた永遠あな

The winter war will be great. I think it will take place on earth.

5. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

yes i think i might agree with the OP, although fighting in the very place youre trying to prevent death is somewhat contradictory.

6. Metric Jay Chou tard

I guess Earth, HM and SS

7. YamiHikari 0-0

I hope it's fought in different worlds, but the last main battle should take place on earth, it's more dramatic that way.

8. ez Jesus Christ

karakura city. That's where Aizen's forces are coming to take a shitload of souls, a million or so was it?

9. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

100,000. but that raises the question will aizen actually be allowed to take 100,000 souls? and if not, he can never get the ou ken and never enter the royal dimension. so there must be some solution to that dillemma.

10. tari101190 Well-Known Member

i think it will happen on earth, just cos he has to ge those souls from earth anyway. im not so sure he will succeed with his plans though. i dont think he will get all of the vastolordes he wants (im one of the guys who thinks 1-4 espada are vastolorde btw) or even create the kings key, unless there is some other way to do it.

so i think aizen will show up on earth with his 10 espada and ichimaru and tousen (im not so sure he will take other numeros though), and start the fight between aizen and the good guys.

11. Akatora Active Member

Karakura.

THough i don't see Aizen joining the battle there. I wouldn't be suprised if we were to find out that what happens in Karakura is mainly a diversion...

12. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

I think if we really want to figure it out. We have to think about it on a military perspective.

Once all preparations are complete Aizen will have little to no use left of Hueco Mundo, so I doubt much fighting will take place their. Unless he have secondary plans which we are unaware of. Perhaps a secondary main force to initiate a second wave of hollows on Soul Society or to act as a defensive force.

Aizen main objectives now are to collect all those souls, and destroy Karakura town. Of coarse the opposition will be obvious so Aizen should be very well prepared for a counterattack. So he will probably send a massive force of low level hollows to attack Soul Society, and keep the captains busy. But that would in itself be a fruitless endeavor. So he will more than liklely assign a Top Espada if not Gin or Tousen to keep all the soul collecting going smoothly with his massive force of hollows in the Human world.

Whilst his band of Espada/Vastrolorde, perform a coup d'tat of sorts upon soul society, thus bringing them to the Royal Family's Door. Tousen will gain the Key, and open the door. Ichigo with his team will procede after Aizen's group. While Soul Society, prepares itself once more and follows in after them.

Then the real fighting will begin in the new dimension.

13. Aizen Fuck Bleach :(

im guessing human world.... but its possible that it would take place in soul society to...
    its imposible to know, or even make a backed up assumption yet.

14. ez Jesus Christ

anyone else think this could somehow be televised if it took place on earth? :)

15. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

It would probably take place in multiple dimensions. I would laugh if there was no winter war though >>.

And as for it being televised, that would be nigh impossible. Most people would probably only register and be able to see Chad, Orihime, and Ishida. Soul Mods if any show up too. Also, any cameraman would probably get killed by any menos level gillian wandering around or lower level arrancar.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  16. Lastier ̣

Karakura Town, SS and the Dimension of the King and his Royal Guards.

I think and hope it will be spread over those 3 locations with many different fights.

17. Majeh King Of HeLL

i hope it takes place in SS because thats where every1 becomes stronger because everything is made of spirit particles which in turn leads to more powerful battles =-)

18. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

Thats identical to Hueco Mundo in that respect, possibly Hueco Mundo has an even denser spiriton concentration. I tend to think its likely to be on Earth or at a venue that doesn't favour any particular side.

19. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

If it happened on earth though, I wonder how many souls would be effected. I mean if Ichigo can unlock the potential of others by just being around them, what would an all out war between spiritual beings do :oh .

20. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

lol Winter, Antartica .

21. @lk3mizt Well-Known Member

hmm... i like the sound of this one! :nod

22. Aflean Murdering, in cold blood, a

asdj had a good idea, about Aizen and top espadas going after the SS Captains and heirarchy, as who can forget the quote "The first thing you do in war is try to lower the number of enemies".

But, Kubo Taito has given him a few plans in the past, which have been nigh-on impossible to apprehend, so I think that the location of the Winter War can be discussed and guessed on, but you can not rule out anywhere... Not even Hell...

23. Saria19 Non-intervening Vaizard

Obviously over Karakura town of course.

24. Sena Kobayakawa Girls are: Yoona, HyunA

I agree. That is amazing!

25. moonflowers And the rain stopped...

Maybe I'm weird, but I've been hoping that Soul Society takes the initiative and surprises Aizen with a massive raid on Hueco Mundo. While it would take a lot more strategy to carry off well, an invasion would ensure that damage from the war would only affect Hueco Mundo instead of destroying either densely populated Soul Society or Karakura.

That, and the barren, harsh landscape of the deserts of HM seem more like epic battlegrounds to me than Karakura or Seireitei streets.

26. Gamble Combination Style

I don't think it's going to be the cliche "everyone get on your sides and charge!!!!" type war.

I don't think any fighting will take place in HM, however Earth will probably get the majority of the battles, and SS will be infiltrated by the stronger antagonists of the series.

I really don't care where it'll be placed though, I just want to see EVERYONE take place in this. Urahara is the main focus of mine.

27. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

at the alternate dimension where the king is

28. TurboCod Member

I think the majority of fights will take place on Earth. But towards the end some of the bigger ones may move to the King of SS dimension. 100,000 souls don't have to go for them to get there.

Aizen might just be plotting all this so he can get into Soul Society and recover the real key. After he had so much time prepared i wouldn't be suprised if he already knew where it was but just needed a suitable diversion to get it.

29. Deviate Shinken Basu Baku Matsu Hatsu

Ichigo and co, along with some captains and vice captains will fight on earth. While Aizen and his two right hand men try to take over Soul Society. Ichigo and co take care of the enemies on earth and rush to SS to be backup. It will be to late and Aizen becomes the King.