1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Which is faster

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by jameshawking, Sep 28, 2006.

1. jameshawking

before you say Sasuke right off the bat because he was more recent, think back and remember Naruto's almost instantaneous use of KB against kakashi.

So in your opinion, which is faster?

Tags:
  2. Sho

That's an odd thing to compare, seeing as how one is actual body speed and one is ninjutsu.

That's like saying "which one is faster; Lee's unweighted speed or Shunshin no jutsu?"

You don't compare the two.

3. Grrblt

How do you measure KB skill speed? How fast he moves his hand to make the seals?

4. The Truth

Yeah speed has so many other differant factors(such as distance). I guess the best way to look at it is whther or not Naruto can use KB before Sasuke kicks his head in. I go with KB only because I've yet to see someone hit an opponent before they can finish their jutsu.

5. Leader G Zer0

Kb naruto skills . he summons them almost instantaneously w/o anyone noticing

6. Woozie

If you mean whatever Naruto can make a KageBunshin before Sasuke kicks his teeth in then yes I do think Sasuke is a tad faster than Chiyo.

7. Ae

duno tie maybe

8. ~Redchaos325~

I think that Sasuke can move faster, but Im not totaly sure asbout that.

9. Insipidipity

Well yes, it is odd, but you used a bad example. Shunshin's speed and Lee's speed can both be measured quantitatively. Take the distance they travel and the time it takes. Kawarimi too. Although you have to include whether you're including time for handseals. Hiraishin and Kuchiyose have infinite speed because they're instantaneous. But for Kage Bunshin, that's incomparable because it's a reaction time, not a distance.

To put it in scientific terms, the units don't match up. Ninjutsu like KB are in units of s^-1, whereas movement speed and Shunshin are in units of m/s.

10. jameshawking

then put it into reaction speed. sorry about that. Can Naruto use KB before getting kicked in the face?

11. Grrblt

With battle mode on, I think he can. Mostly because the plot dictates that he needs to be able to react to Sasuke's attacks, otherwise it won't matter how overpowered his new wind jutsu is.

12. Jonas

In that case, yes I do. Though I don't think it'll help much since Sasuke will be faster anyway.

13. Woozie

Well if Naruto and Sasuke fight in an epic battle again it'll probably be Sasuke kicking him around like a dog in the ground until he slowly initiates the will of fire mody and actually start fighting back.