• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Which jutsu do people over wank ?

Yoshibottter

Madara >> Your Fave
Mokuton is overwanked. People think it is god-tier. Hashirama's chakra reserves and his battle genius helped him use it. Fodder using Mokuton is just average instead of Super Mega God like the anime and manga imply. The series is saying MoKuToN iS StRoNgEsT KKG. That's false. Just because Hashirama and Madara were good at using it doesn't mean others will. Look at Yamato. He can only suppress a little bit of the nine tails and that is what the necklace and Wood Release is for.

P.S. I said battle genius instead of genius because Hashirama handed out Bijuu, sentient country- continent busters to other nations. I get he wanted peace but, that was a huge mistake. Hashirama is an idiot in conventional common sense. He can only use his Mokuton techniques well. Don't @ me.

Fused

The Absolute God
Kamui, without a doubt.

For some reason, people around here forget that Kamui is a form of space-time ninjutsu and the Rinnegan can absorb ANY FORM OF NINJUTSU via Preta Path...

TheOmega

They Said I Be Trollin. Where?
Kamui, without a doubt.

For some reason, people around here forget that Kamui is a form of space-time ninjutsu and the Rinnegan can absorb ANY FORM OF NINJUTSU via Preta Path...

What Kamui are we talking about?

Yoshibottter

Madara >> Your Fave
Shadow Clones are overrated. Everyone says they're useful and they are. They are meant for just feints and distractions but everyone, says since Narujesus can use them they are good. Seriously, only for distractions and training. Plus they can be one-shotted by a strong enough blow so no need to overrate it.

Fused

The Absolute God
What Kamui are we talking about?
Is there any difference? Minato literally says that Obito's Kamui is a form of ninjutsu, there's no reason why Kakashi's should be different when they're literally using the same dimension:

If you are referring to which is more overrated, Both again. See how disgustingly overrated DMS Kakashi is. Like people around here think that he can oneshot Madara, that's madness!!

Yoshibottter

Madara >> Your Fave
Absorb it, since it can absorb literally any form of jutsu/ninjutsu?

The Story/Kishimoto literally say it. Kamui is not going to work against a Rinnegan user.

Databooks are overexaggerated. They say Temari can blow away anything in this universe with her fan. I agree with you most of the time but, not this time.

ZmkSc

Kamui, without a doubt.

TSB had better anti ninjutsu feats and portrayal and we know how it ended lol. Kakashi was stunned seeing his kamui on Gedo getting stopped saying he never heard of someone who could stop it even knowing Obito had Rinnegan and Preta Path.

TheOmega

Absorb it, since it can absorb literally any form of jutsu/ninjutsu?

The Story/Kishimoto literally say it. Kamui is not going to work against a Rinnegan user.

Lmaoo.

Nah. Rinnegan can't absorb mothafuckin Kamui lmaoo

Best case scenario is Preta path absorbing the chakra that encapsulates the target area before vaccuming with Kakashi's version of it but with Obito's phase thru shit version Rinnegan ain't doin a damn thing.

Yoshibottter

Madara >> Your Fave
Definitely Amatarasu. Jiraiya sealed it and it didn't even burn through Samurai Armour.
What are you talking about, Amaterasu is literally Sh**ted on for being a Mangekyo Ability. I agree about the Armor and, that it is fodder but, give Amaterasu some credit. It burned through a Stone toad wall.

Fused

The Absolute God
Nah. Rinnegan can't absorb mothafuckin Kamui lmaoo
Thank you for proving my point.

"Hurr durr it's kamui, it damaged Kaguya!!!!!! There's no way Rinnegan absorbs it!!!!!!!! :dumbpepe:dumbpepe:dumbpepe"

Well sorry but Story disagrees with you. Even if you want to ignore the databook, manga still calls it a Ninjutsu technique and Madara says that Preta Path can indeed absorb and nullify any type of ninjutsu.

TheOmega

Thank you for proving my point.

"Hurr durr it's kamui, it damaged Kaguya!!!!!! There's no way Rinnegan absorbs it!!!!!!!! :dumbpepe:dumbpepe:dumbpepe"

Well sorry but Story disagrees with you. Even if you want to ignore the databook, manga still calls it a Ninjutsu technique and Madara says that Preta Path can indeed absorb and nullify any type of ninjutsu.

Can't absorb it if it's not in the same dimension 🤦‍♂️ it pains me to see such ignorance on a naruto forum

Fused

The Absolute God
Can't absorb it if it's not in the same dimension 🤦‍♂️ it pains me to see such ignorance on a naruto forum
It is you who are ignorant and in denial. The Manga disagrees with you.

Kamui = Ninjutsu, as stated by Minato.

Preta Path = Absorbs any form of Ninjutsu, as stated by Madara and confirmed by Databook.

Just take your L, why do you want to argue against Manga and Databook? You overrated Kamui, it is fine, mistakes can happen, reflect on that mistake as you move on. In the meantime I collect your concession.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Most of Jman's bottom barrel jutsus, people act like his Doton and Hair techs are his best shit while completely ignoring the actual good parts of his arsenal like Bunta's Water Gun or Rasengan

Followed by other standard elemental jutsus, I hear too often people saying that Kakuzu's elementals or Hiruzen's elementals actually pose a threat to well-rounded kage characters when those same jutsus were countered quite casually in manga

Draco Bolton

SM Yomi Numa

DMS kamui, ppl tend to give hypothetical dms obito Kakashi feats although he was So6P enhanced.
And where does So6P power from Kakashi come from?

Surely not from DMS Obito who was Jinchuuriki of Juubi and who still has Rikudo Chakra post-extraction (the only time we see him with DMS in manga). It probably come from Base Jiraiya soul...right ? :rock

Top Bottom