1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Naruto character do you dislike the most and why?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by cthei13, Jun 6, 2018.

1. cthei13 Christopher Theiler

Australia
    This should be interesting...

Tags:
  2. WorldsStrongest #Rem4life

Canada
    Shikamaru, Sai, Iruka, or Kabuto

Could never pick

Always detested them all

Part 2 Naruto is up there (or down there i guess) as well...How anyone can legitimately like his post time skip character is beyond my comprehension. He spends like 200+ chapters STRAIGHT acting like a whiny 12 year old girl sitting by the phone all day and night wondering why her man crush Sasuke wont call her back...Literally all the kid does for a time period that is effectively just as long as ALL OF PART 1 ITSELF is bitch and cry about how much he needs to get Sasuke back...

Genuinely dont see how anyone can actually be drawn to that character

I liked him a lot in part 1...And then he just takes a hot dump on all of that in Part 2

3. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

I dislike a lot of them. But my #1 is without doubt Sakura.

No need to explain why. There've been hundreds of threads dedicated to such topics in the past. She's the worst.

4. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    Naruto-he got 123456789 power-ups pulled out of ass. He is always saviour who comes in last moment and beat anyone with TNJ or his will. Honestly he would be dead many times in real life.
    Minato-he is too good and to perfect. It doesn't appeal to me.
    Itachi-killed his parents, clan and didn't even explain Sasuke, but treated him like a shit. He affected that Sasuke almost took control over the world. He is also quite arrogant sometimes. His character is also artificial(he is never happy-excluding his flashbacks).
    Raikage-he attacks without thinking and doesn't assess situation(beating the hell out of someone is good while you don't look like a fool after half of your attacks)
    Tobirama-he is too cold for everyone and doesn't respect even better people. I also hate fact that he discriminated Uchiha.

5. LesExit Empty without rats... & F America

orochimaru?

6. Alita54 Alita>You

Itachi and shin Uchiha. Both for obvious reasons.

7. FriendofJedi Avenging Hand of Light

Kaguya, for killing Madara, a character better than her in every way.
    She had nothing to offer aside from being more powerful, and it feels like a waste having spent all that time keeping up with Madara's history/progress just to see him die a crappy death. I ended up getting a final battle against evil I didn't care about anymore.

Suffered the boring war arc for this? Damn it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

Kaguya just randomly decided to walk into a story she didn't belong it. Its just so obvious she was a very last minute addition who was created for the sole purpose of making Naruto last a couple more chapters.

And Madara who completely breaks the Naruto powerscale beyond recovery. The entire fight with him was just a boring slog of Madara shrugging off everything and anyone thrown his way. That's the point where it stops being cool and starts getting very boring.

9. Rifulofthewest Active Member

Shikmaru: I think that the character felt good about his arc of development, but ... was not it supposed that we should not behave like childs and go out and claim vengeance for heaven?
    Naruto after beating Nagato: it is very stupid that he does not want to fix the real problems of the world in which he lives and reduce everything to "feelings". Seeing him talking to all the villians was like seeing Violet Evergarden, so "there are many real problems like a fucking war, but I think everything would be better if we united astrally through our hearts" or something like that.
    Besides, I hate that it seems like Jesus evangelizing the poor deviant of Sasuke, I do not think he really has many reasons to persecute the poor boy with that passion, they were not so good friends in reality.
    Tobirama: Kishimoto, I think someone was hurt because an opposing clan killed his little brother and that someone is not Madara ... On the other hand, what kind of antichrist wannabe decides to disturb the rest of the dead using live people as if were containers and force them to fight for it? I think he's the cruelest character in Narutos world
    Sakura and her doormat complex with Sasuke.
    Sasuke and his doormat complex with Itachi (and to beat people he should not beat ...)
    Itachi and his unrecognized God complex
    Obito: seriously, what exactly leads to an adult man who has spent half his life with a plan-in which he did things because potato (why he kills the uchiha ?, why he attacks konoha? why he loves Itachi? why he want Sasuke?) to throw it away with a simple "come on, coolest guy, come back to the bright side"?
    The universe, for not giving Mei Terumi a handsome and rich husband.
    Zetsu and Kaguya, for stealing focus to the awesome Madara ego.
    and Hinata...how she could think in Naruto-kun hand when Negi literally dies for her? That was so...bad.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Vilu Active Member

Sasuke. He thought that he was only one who was hurt when others had worse than him and they didn't try to kill their friends or want to kill innocent people. He abandoned Taka who was supportive and was doing everything he told them to do. They were the only reason why he survived battle with Bee but he still didn't have a problem with killing Karin when she was captured by Danzo. He was also naive and let others manipulate him. He was selfish prick who didn't want to see how his actions affected others.

11. Maverick04 Out of touch

Danzo: For obvious reasons..Biggest asshole in the series..And the biggest pussy as well
    Tobirama: Utter Garbage and Overrated..Minato rip off..Invented shadow clones..Almost every high level character has better feats..Minato has better hiraishin..Both Orochimaru and Kabuto have better Edo Tensei
    Sakura: Annoying
    Choji: Boring and Obnoxious

12. Brooks N'Jadaka/Erik Killmonger

Tobirama: The biggest cancer in the series.
    Danzo: All talk and turned into a massive pussy.
    Itachi: Another major cancer.

13. Sequester Lacking in Luster

Tenten
    Shizune
    Hiruzen
    Sakura
    Konohamaru
    Ebisu
    The mother of Choji's daughter
    Those two worthless elders
    Gaara's uncle
    That one beta shithead bully that got his older brother to fight naruto's mother for him
    Beta Shithead bully's brother
    Hiruzen's wife
    Kakashi's father
    Konohamaru's parents
    The Ramen lady who is currently slam dancing with Kiba
    The crime boss that hired zabuza and haku
    his lackeys
    The guy who said he had nothing to give the hidden rain orphans when he had a whole fucking basket of fresh bread
    That lame Chunin who got his ass beat by Naruto in the first episode
    Iruka

There are other characters that have things about them I can't stand but otherwise enjoy despite myself.

Edit: I just realized I was supposed to elaborate, but considering I dislike so many characters it feels like a chore to discuss each one... So if anyone is curious about some specific characters on my list just ask... Otherwise I am not going to bother explaining.

14. Emperor Palpatine Well-Known Member

Two characters the manga would have been better off without. Kishi's biggest mistakes.

15. Yagami1211 The Dragon of Dojima

France
    Catdank Faction:
  16. Xel

I don't really dislike anyone, I managed to warm up to characters I used to dislike. At worst they're meh to me.

17. Sabi Falling

All of their offspring because they don't realize how good they have it and are ungrateful kids.

18. Hussain Well-Known Member

Asspulldara, Obito, itachi, and Sasuke (for 99% of the series, although I don't think I hate him anymore but he was a shit character).

19. Shinobi1jutsu Well-Known Member

Without a doubt is the character I HATE the most!!! It's NOT even close!!!

WHY you ask?!?!?!

... SO MANY REASONS!!!

Sasuke is just the worst type of person anybody could ever be. He is a traitor, who won't think twice to murder all of his friends... for no reason whatsoever. Sasuke is a deeply narcissistic, entitled, ego-maniac who REALLY believes that ONLY his feelings matter, and that he is righteous is murdering anyone...just because he feels like it. He has no loyalty to anyone, loves only himself (and Itachi I guess), and is incapable of remorse. He is an extreme narcissist, with violent psychopathic tendencies. He is a selfish, traitorous, evil, sadistic, hateful f**k, wrapped up in an a single emo douche-bag, who never suffers any negative consequences for any of his abhorrent behavior. For clarity... lets track his development...

In the beginning of the series, Sasuke is seen as an extremely entitled narcissist, who believes he is better than everyone else, in every way, and that EVERYONE is worthless, useless, annoying, and pathetic, except for himself and Itachi. While he is on Team 7, he makes sure to tell Naruto and Sakura how worthless, useless, annoying, and pathetic they are every chance he gets, and reminds them over and over gain... to make sure his team-mates know how much he hates them, and how worthless he thinks they are. This of course a courtesy that he extends to all shinobi in and around his age group, and is not limited to Team 7 alone! It is important to him that he communicate to all genin he encounters about what pathetic losers he considers them all to be. Eventually, he learns to work with Team 7 to a certain extent, but still believes that frequent and regular insults to his team-members is important to degrade them, and needs to be done as often as possible. He continues to berate them, undermine them, be snarky, and devalue them... just because he likes doing it.

So long as Naruto and Sakura are far beneath him in terms of skill and ability, and contribute nothing to the Team, Sasuke is perfectly happy getting stronger progressively as a Leaf shinobi under Kakashi, on Team 7, so that he can eventually... murder his brother. This period of time is the HIGH-POINT for Sasuke, this is Sasuke... at his absolute BEST!!!

Eventually, as Naruto begins closing the gap between himself and Sasuke...and, Sasuke has a f**king identity crisis about it!!! Sasuke is such a f**king narcissist that the fact that his team-mate Naruto is beginning to catch up to him, makes him go f**king CRAZY!!! Now... just because Naruto is getting stronger and may be close to being his equal, and... Sasuke's extreme narcissism cannot handle it... Sasuke decides the only reasonable way to cope with this crisis, is to betray the Leaf Village, betray his Team, and join the most wicked, vile, and purely evil character in the entire series (Orochimaru), be his minion, do his evil bidding, partake in assisting Orochimaru with torture experiments, and other assorted evil tasks, just so that he (Sasuke) can become stronger. Sasuke even promises his body to Orochimaru, in a deal, so that Orochimaru will train him and make him stronger in exchange. Orochimaru holds up his end of the bargain, and when it is Sasuke's turn to come through on his end of the deal... he waits for Orochimaru to be too sick and weak to fight back, attacks and murders Orochimaru while he was on his death bed, because of course... Sasuke has no loyalty to anyone, and Orochimaru is no exception.

While Sasuke serves the evil Orochimaru, after not seeing his Team-Mates (Naruto and Sakura) for years... Sasuke's first thought when he does see them... is to murder them! Then, he proceeds to try to murder them... as well as other fellow Leaf ninja Sai and Yamato... because... they were there! Sasuke wants to kill them so much, that even when Orochimaru orders him NOT to kill them, Sasuke decides to kill them anyways, then after his is told a second time NOT to kill them again, as he is in apparent defiance of Orochimaru, Sasuke hesitates... still contemplating killing them, as he wants to kill them so badly... that even though it is actually advantageous for achieving his goal of killing Itachi to let them live, and even though Orochimaru orders him NOT to... Sasuke still wants to KILL Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato... just because he is a sick, sadistic, and traitorous f**k!!!

Then, after Sasuke betrays and murders Orochimaru. Sasuke decides he needs help. so he assembles "Team Taka" or "Team Heavy." Sasuke offers his Team members Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo absolutely NOTHING in exchange, but... demands that they serve him, obey him, and help him to achieve goals that only he cares about, and they do it... for no reason, except that they inexplicably LOVE him! In exchange for their service, dedication, obedience, and LOVE for him, he abandons Suigetsu and Jugo, leaving them for dead, and attempts to kill Karin... just to wound Danzo, then... when Karin doesn't die... even though she can be saved, Sasuke just decides to kill her anyway... for NO REASON whatsoever! Then, when Sakura shows up, Sasuke decides to kill her too! Then, when Kakashi shows up, he decides to kill him too! Then, when Naruto shows up, he decides to kill all of them, but is apparently too weak to do it. Then, when Madara/Obito shows up, to bail Sasuke out... Sasuke tells them, that in his infinite wisdom... and, self-righteousness... he has decided to kill every man, woman, ninja, non-ninja, child, and baby in the Leaf Village! His rationale for justification of murdering men, women, and children of his homeland, is that... they made him sad! So... clearly... they deserve to die!

Then, as Sasuke serves Tobi, being his usual evil self... he decides to resurrect Orochimaru, Orochimaru decides he loves Sasuke too, and decides to serve him, and brings back the dead Hokage, so that Hashirama and friends tell Sasuke some bed-time stories. After storytime is over, Sasuke inexplicably decides he will be a good guy, and helps Naruto fight in the War... but, NOT BEFORE telling EVERYONE that he (Sasuke)... the guy that betrayed the Leaf Villiage, that joined up with the mortal enemy of the Leaf Village, that tried to murder Leaf Ninjas (even prior team-mates), and swore to MURDER every man, woman, and child in the Leaf, and burn the Leaf Village to the ground... has decided that HE (Sasuke) will be the Hokage!?!?!? WTF?!?!?! How f**ked up is this maniac?!?!?!

Then... when all is said and done, Everyone just loves Sasuke, even though he doesn't give a S**T about any of them, there are ZERO consequences for all of his abhorrent behavior and evil deeds. He doesn't even feel guilty or sorry about any of it, and he STILL GETS THE GIRL!!! The girl that everybody in Konoha wanted... The Leaf Ninja's undisputed PROM and HOMECOMING QUEEN... Sakura still ONLY has eyes for Sasuke!!! Despite all of Sasuke's wickedness, and the fact that Sasuke still NEVER... EVER LOVED HER, and NEVER WILL... and, even though Naruto has ALWAYS loved her... has been there for her, and done nothing but good... Naruto is nothing, but a purely platonic... friend-zoned loser to her, and she's getting f**ked by Sasuke every chance she gets! Sasuke gets her pregnant, leaves town, has a daughter that he gives ZERO F**KS about!!! And, Sakura is still his faithful little personal ho, for whenever he decides to swing by. ALL is forgiven, and Sasuke is still a piece of S**T!!! Seriously F**K SASUKE!!! I wish they killed him, in fact... I wish Naruto Killed him!!!

20. goombanthime Member

Itachi: He is introduced as the guy who murdered his own clan in cold blood and the edgiest ego kid to ever live. After that he's showered with excuse and people saying that he's the greatest ninja ever. This is made worst by the novel which paints him as a total gary stu.

Sasuke: He's a annoying arrogant brat in part 1 and a unbearable emo teen in part 2.

His motivation flip flop and makes no sense after the death of Itachi, the series try it hardest to make him a vilain only for him to become a good guy at the last minute, than he pull a plan plagiarize from Ozymandias from his ass before finally becoming a good guy because Naruto punched him too hard.

He's also given way too much spotlight making me question why the series was still called Naruto

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  21. Mori Jin Active Member

The uchiha clan
    Sakura
    Danzo
    And Kabuto

22. Shinobi1jutsu Well-Known Member

The spotlight and amount of screen-time devoted to Sasuke never made any type of sense! Especially, when/if you consider that he was a villain for the overwhelming majority of the show. Furthermore, even way back in the geninin days, Sasuke was a completely un-likeable and intolerable @$$HOLE! So when the show kept on focusing on whatever crap Sasuke was doing, as a viewer... I was just like... WHY?!?!?! I don't care about this guy at all, there is no reason to like him, but the series treats him as if he were the main protagonist?! He is most certainly NOT, and I spent the entire time watching Naruto, hoping that Sasuke would die... violently, preferably... by Naruto!

Yet, instead of killing him off, and making us happy... they just kept bringing him back like a herpes infection! It was so f****ing annoying!!! Worst of all, the series treated Naruto like he was Sasuke's bitch! Naruto was depicted like Sasuke's crazy stalker bitch, who thought Sasuke was his boyfriend, while in reality... Sasuke was barely even aware of Naruto's existence, and felt absolutely NOTHING towards him. As far as Sasuke was concerned, Naruto was on the same level of importance as Choji. There was never any real or even meaninful friendship between Sasuke and Naruto, which just made Naruto seem delusional.

Practically nothing Sasuke did once Itachi died made any sense. His flip-flop from evil to good was some of the worst writing in any show... ever! The whole thing was so absurd! They really should have killed Sasuke off, that was what the character deserved.

23. Sage of 6 niggas Active Member

He was originally introduced as a whinier, stupider version of Naruto, back in Part 1 when Naruto was extremely whiney and stupid. He was probably just introduced to make Naruto look marginally mature in comparison. He's supposed to be Naruto's student and someone who will succeed him but he's just been totally underwhelming and barely achieved anything. And he definitely hasn't managed anything Naruto couldn't. Despite quite a considerable amount of panel-time.

Then in the New Era Kono is an even worse sensei than he was a genin. He seems to have failed to teach Boruto even the most basic parts of being a shinobi, including teamwork, caution and discipline. Trying to learn the rasengan and chidori was apparently the first time Boruto ever struggled with any jutsu which suggests that his curriculum was lame. Plus he's not good at the counselling part of being a sensei. Boruto is upset that his father can't spend enough time with him. When Naruto felt upset, Kakashi, Bee, Jiraiya and Iruka always tried to pick up the slack. When Boruto felt down, he went to the scientist guy and Sasuke for power. He never considered Konohamaru as a helpful mentor. Oh, and a middle-management villain stomped his shit in the manga recently.

He's a wasted opportunity as Boruto's teacher. It would have been a lot more interesting if they made almost anyone else Boruto's sensei. It would have been a great way to cap off Sai's character development as a Commander Data type by showing him caring for someone else's emotions. And as part of Team 7 he should be trusted with Konoha's future.

25. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

This is really true. I seriously had high hopes for Konohamaru as a leading figure in the next generation. He was supposed to bring to life all thw hype of his family. :catcry

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  26. Brandon Lee Green days are not gone

Mexico
    Tsunade, part 2 shikamaru, part 2 naruto, raikage

Tsunade : i don't like his character design, nor her beliefs (or ninja way) she is also the worst konoha leader

shikamaru : naruto's biggest cocksucker, he is also boring and annoying as fuck (he was somehow cool during part 1 tho)

part 2 : literally the biggest shit in his own series, i could bare that he was worried about sasuke, but ever since the child of the prophecy i started hating his character.

raikage : the weaker, slower and more stupid version of the real martial artist :mgnt

27. Entae Member