1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

Which Naruto character do you dislike the most and why?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by cthei13, Jun 6, 2018.

1. cthei13 Spiralling Sphere

Australia
    This should be interesting...

Tags:
  2. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Could never pick

Always detested them all

Part 2 Naruto is up there (or down there i guess) as well...How anyone can legitimately like his post time skip character is beyond my comprehension. He spends like 200+ chapters STRAIGHT acting like a whiny 12 year old girl sitting by the phone all day and night wondering why her man crush Sasuke wont call her back...Literally all the kid does for a time period that is effectively just as long as ALL OF PART 1 ITSELF is bitch and cry about how much he needs to get Sasuke back...

Genuinely dont see how anyone can actually be drawn to that character

I liked him a lot in part 1...And then he just takes a hot dump on all of that in Part 2

3. Lord Valgaav My fries

I dislike a lot of them. But my #1 is without doubt Sakura.

No need to explain why. There've been hundreds of threads dedicated to such topics in the past. She's the worst.

4. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    Naruto-he got 123456789 power-ups pulled out of ass. He is always saviour who comes in last moment and beat anyone with TNJ or his will. Honestly he would be dead many times in real life.
    Minato-he is too good and to perfect. It doesn't appeal to me.
    Itachi-killed his parents, clan and didn't even explain Sasuke, but treated him like a shit. He affected that Sasuke almost took control over the world. He is also quite arrogant sometimes. His character is also artificial(he is never happy-excluding his flashbacks).
    Raikage-he attacks without thinking and doesn't assess situation(beating the hell out of someone is good while you don't look like a fool after half of your attacks)
    Tobirama-he is too cold for everyone and doesn't respect even better people. I also hate fact that he discriminated Uchiha.

5. LesExit Empty without rats... & F America

orochimaru?

6. Alita54 Alita>You

Itachi and shin Uchiha. Both for obvious reasons.

7. FriendofJedi Avenging Hand of Light

Kaguya, for killing Madara, a character better than her in every way.
    She had nothing to offer aside from being more powerful, and it feels like a waste having spent all that time keeping up with Madara's history/progress just to see him die a crappy death. I ended up getting a final battle against evil I didn't care about anymore.

Suffered the boring war arc for this? Damn it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

Kaguya just randomly decided to walk into a story she didn't belong it. Its just so obvious she was a very last minute addition who was created for the sole purpose of making Naruto last a couple more chapters.

And Madara who completely breaks the Naruto powerscale beyond recovery. The entire fight with him was just a boring slog of Madara shrugging off everything and anyone thrown his way. That's the point where it stops being cool and starts getting very boring.

9. Rifulofthewest Active Member

Shikmaru: I think that the character felt good about his arc of development, but ... was not it supposed that we should not behave like childs and go out and claim vengeance for heaven?
    Naruto after beating Nagato: it is very stupid that he does not want to fix the real problems of the world in which he lives and reduce everything to "feelings". Seeing him talking to all the villians was like seeing Violet Evergarden, so "there are many real problems like a fucking war, but I think everything would be better if we united astrally through our hearts" or something like that.
    Besides, I hate that it seems like Jesus evangelizing the poor deviant of Sasuke, I do not think he really has many reasons to persecute the poor boy with that passion, they were not so good friends in reality.
    Tobirama: Kishimoto, I think someone was hurt because an opposing clan killed his little brother and that someone is not Madara ... On the other hand, what kind of antichrist wannabe decides to disturb the rest of the dead using live people as if were containers and force them to fight for it? I think he's the cruelest character in Narutos world
    Sakura and her doormat complex with Sasuke.
    Sasuke and his doormat complex with Itachi (and to beat people he should not beat ...)
    Itachi and his unrecognized God complex
    Obito: seriously, what exactly leads to an adult man who has spent half his life with a plan-in which he did things because potato (why he kills the uchiha ?, why he attacks konoha? why he loves Itachi? why he want Sasuke?) to throw it away with a simple "come on, coolest guy, come back to the bright side"?
    The universe, for not giving Mei Terumi a handsome and rich husband.
    Zetsu and Kaguya, for stealing focus to the awesome Madara ego.
    and Hinata...how she could think in Naruto-kun hand when Negi literally dies for her? That was so...bad.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Vilu Member

Sasuke. He thought that he was only one who was hurt when others had worse than him and they didn't try to kill their friends or want to kill innocent people. He abandoned Taka who was supportive and was doing everything he told them to do. They were the only reason why he survived battle with Bee but he still didn't have a problem with killing Karin when she was captured by Danzo. He was also naive and let others manipulate him. He was selfish prick who didn't want to see how his actions affected others.

11. Maverick04 Well-Known Member

Danzo: For obvious reasons..Biggest asshole in the series..And the biggest pussy as well
    Tobirama: Utter Garbage and Overrated..Minato rip off..Invented shadow clones..Almost every high level character has better feats..Minato has better hiraishin..Both Orochimaru and Kabuto have better Edo Tensei
    Sakura: Annoying
    Choji: Boring and Obnoxious

12. Brooks N'Jadaka/Erik Killmonger

Tobirama: The biggest cancer in the series.
    Danzo: All talk and turned into a massive pussy.
    Itachi: Another major cancer.

13. Sequester Lacking in Luster

Tenten
    Shizune
    Hiruzen
    Sakura
    Konohamaru
    Ebisu
    The mother of Choji's daughter
    Those two worthless elders
    Gaara's uncle
    That one beta shithead bully that got his older brother to fight naruto's mother for him
    Beta Shithead bully's brother
    Hiruzen's wife
    Kakashi's father
    Konohamaru's parents
    The Ramen lady who is currently slam dancing with Kiba
    The crime boss that hired zabuza and haku
    his lackeys
    The guy who said he had nothing to give the hidden rain orphans when he had a whole fucking basket of fresh bread
    That lame Chunin who got his ass beat by Naruto in the first episode
    Iruka

There are other characters that have things about them I can't stand but otherwise enjoy despite myself.

Edit: I just realized I was supposed to elaborate, but considering I dislike so many characters it feels like a chore to discuss each one... So if anyone is curious about some specific characters on my list just ask... Otherwise I am not going to bother explaining.

14. Emperor Palpatine Well-Known Member

Two characters the manga would have been better off without. Kishi's biggest mistakes.

15. Yagami1211 The Dragon of Dojima

I don't really dislike anyone, I managed to warm up to characters I used to dislike. At worst they're meh to me.

17. Sabi Falling

All of their offspring because they don't realize how good they have it and are ungrateful kids.