1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Which Naruto pairing would the characters be for?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by FFLN, Sep 25, 2005.

1. FFLN

Since there are hundreds of pairing threads showing which ones fans support, I started wondering about whether or not the Naruto characters would actually be for some of these pairings, popular or otherwise. So when you're doing this, try to look at it from the character's perspective rather than just your own.:amuse Of course, that could vary based upon what you think the character's "perspectives" actually are.:p I'm only going to do a few, but you guys can do whoever you want.:p

Naruto: He'd be all for Naruto x Sakura.:p I don't think it was ever pointed out to him, in the manga, that Hinata likes him... so he'd probably be surprised and then act somewhat bashful about the whole Naruto x Hinata thing.:sweatdrop Hehe, his face would turn red and he'd start sweating about the Naruto x Sasuke pairing though.

Sakura: She would balk at the idea of Naruto x Sakura,:laugh but she might become jealous at the mention of Naruto x Hinata. She would squee at the thought of Sasuke x Sakura though, but she would faint from the shock of Naruto x Sasuke. She would blush about Lee x Sakura, but she wouldn't deny it out of her respect and care for Lee... since he's a niceguy.:leepose She would start bustin' heads at the mention of Sasuke x Ino though.:p

Sasuke: He would shrug at Sasuke x Sakura. He would frown at Sasuke x Ino. He would raise a brow at Kakashi x Iruka, but... his heart would start beating faster, his face would start turning redder, his knees would start getting weaker.. just..at the thought.. of Naruto x Sasuke.;)

Tags:
  2. Danny Lilithborne

Gaara: Crush. Kill. Destroy. Cookies!

3. Witsburg

Hmm... sounds interesting...

Hinata - would probably blush and get embarassed with almost all of the pairings she's in. Sasuke X Hinata - 'Huh? neither of us has shown any interest in each other, not to mention there's about 0 interaction between us...' would be along the lines of what she'd think (same goes for every other pairing excluding Kiba, Shino and Naruto) Naruto X Hinata - silently cheers.
    Naruto X Sakura - saddened, but able to accept it since she would've known about his not so hidden affections towards the pink haired girl.
    Naruto X Sasuke - I think she'd be confused... very confused...

Neji - Neji X Tenten - actually, i don't know how he'd react to this... since there is very little known about tenten, and there's been very few scenes showing emotions in the Hyuuga besides Hate for the main family and admiration/respect to Naruto...

Shikamaru - Any pairing with him in it - 'How troublesome...'
    Any other pairing - Not his problem...

4. Mizura

In one of Kishimoto's interview, "Sakura" was interviewed on who she likes. She said Sasuke, though admitted that Naruto was "pretty incredible lately" as well. This was a long time ago, even before she found out that Naruto understood her all along in the manga. If asked now, she'd probably hesitate. She would still go for SasuSaku, but probably only if she can "save" Sasuke. Right now both Naruto and Sakura believe that Sasuke can be "saved", but if he can't, then it wouldn't be the Sasuke that Sakura cared about anymore. She's also warming up to Naruto, if only as a friend, though it might develop into more.

Naruto was asked about Hinata in that interview. He said that she was a pretty nice girl, or something like that. But didn't seem to think anything beyond that. Obviously, he's be pro NaruSaku. However, if it'd make Sakura happy, he'd support SasuSaku (aww, isn't he selfless?). His probable thoughts about NaruHina? He's probably never thought about it, would scratch his head a few times while pondering it, then ask why people are asking him this. Until there's further development, he probably doesn't view Hinata in a romantic way. Needs more development.

Sasuke has already pretty much rejected everyone. If asked about pairings, he'd retort that it isn't his priority right now. I doubt he'd be willing to form any ties before he's killed off Itachi, then we'll see. That said, in Kishimoto's interview, he remembered what Naruto tasted like when he "kissed" him...

Hinata would be pro NaruHina obviously. Though if given the choice to go with Naruto on a date, she'd probably faint before accepting. >.>;; She probably views Kiba as a good friend whom she'd be able to go out with, maybe, though she doesn't have any romantic views about him, she probably just thinks of him affectionately as a teammate. Neji? Her dear older brother. Shino? No idea. >_< SasuHina? Ever wondered if Hinata could ever become more pale than she is now? Bring up SasuHina. Personally I like the idea of LeeHina. Hinata might not mind if she ever got to know Lee better. That said, Neji and Hiashi would probably kill Lee before that ever happends. >.>

Kiba would probably like KibaHina, he seems to view her affectionately, whether as a teammate or otherwise. I think he should get along with someone like Ino though. More fun.

Shino um... .... ...

Neji probably doesn't care about girls at all at this point. He probably views Hinata as his younger sister now, views Tenten as his teammate, and that's about it. Ask him more on the subject and he'll probably dismiss it or avoid it in a similar manner.

Tenten would probably squee at the thought of NejiTen, though wouldn't mind LeeTen either. That's about it.

Ino would have squeed in the past at the thought of SasuIno until Sasuke turned traitor. InoChou? She's probably developped a soft-side for Chouji from what we've seen, so might deny it, but would still think about it. InoShika would have similar results if it weren't for the fact that Shikamaru is taken by Temari anyway.

Shikamaru? Ahem: InoShika? "How troublesome. What a bossy lady." TemaShika? (yes, in both cases, Shikamaru as uke) "How troublesome. What a bossy and Scary lady." Yup, screwed in both cases. But it might just be worth the trouble. Just don't expect him to admit it.

Chouji probably wouldn't mind a girlfriend but probably thinks that no girl would be interested in him anyway.

Gaara is too busy getting acknowledgement. He might contemplate the idea of love, but it must still seem somewhat foreign to him, so he might be a bit lost on the subject.

Temari? She'd probably grin at the idea of TemaShika, causing Shikamaru to shudder with fright.

Kankurou um... nobody cares about him anyway. >.>

Kakashi would probably be amused no matter what pairing you bring up: KakaKure, KakaAnko, KakaIru... Then he'd go right back to reading his book.

Kurenai and Asuma are probably a couple in denial so that's that.

Gai, strangely enough, probably never thought about it. If asked about it, he'd probably blush a little and laugh loudly, then avoid the subject by pointing out that Kakashi for example is nearby, thus that he'd have to go and challenge him to a duel, so sorry he can't answer the question. Anything else you deduce out of this is none of my concern. :oh

5. kunshu

chouji marries his junkfood

kankurou runs of with his puppets

and hinata wil die cuz naruto called her ugly

6. Woozie

Yeah Hinata would probably faint is it was about NaruHina, and blush and be quiet if it was about someone else.

Sakura...umm dunno it's too hard to understand her anyway.

Sasuke couldn't care less about Sakura or any other pairings anyway. Though I can't even imagine what would he think about if it was about NaruSasu.

Naruto...well it's Sakura all the way. And well I can't even imagine his reaction either if it was about NaruSasu :)

And Kisame would probably go on rage if he knew people are pairing him with Itachi :D
    Same goes for Sasori / Moegi.

7. FFLN

Ohohohohoho.:p It looks like my "Sasuke's True Feelings" story, which can be found in my sig, was right on the mark then.;) Sasuke... remembering his one and only first kiss.:p

Lee: He'd start his celebratory crazy dance at the mention of Lee x Sakura.:tem At the thought of Sasuke x Sakura he'd bear it stoically while his heart would ache. With Naruto x Sakura though, he'd give Naruto the "thumbs up":thumbs to cheer him on... and he would quietly accept it. He'd give Tenten the "niceguy" pose:leepose when Lee x Tenten is brought up. If someone brought up Neji x Hinata, he would all of a sudden look at all of the Hyuugas around him in a "different" light. When Gai mentions Gai x Lee though... Lee's tears would start flowing and they would hug eachother on a sandy beach with the sun setting in the background.:D

Temari: She would rudely insult Shikamaru at the mention of Shikamaru x Temari, but she would smile about it the moment he looks away. She would get angry at the thought of Shikamaru x Ino. She would blush at Temari x Sasuke... and she would remember how rough he is with girls.;) She would fiercly beat down anyone who brings up Gaara x Temari x Kankurou.

Jiraiya: He would get a perverted grin at the thought of Tsunade and her knockers... and Tsunade x Jiraiya.:p He would drool at any mention of Jiraiya x Anko or Jiraiya x Kurenai. He might smile at the thought Jiraiya and any of the 4 genin girls... but he would pass on that. He would woot for joy at any Jiraiya x Pleasure girls. He would go bonkers at the sight of Jiraiya x All busty and attractive women. He would just ignore Jiraiya x Naruto... but would jump on the chance at Jiraiya x Sexy no jutsu Naruto.

Moegi: She would laugh and blush at Konohamaru x Moegi. She would wonder why you brought it up if you mention Naruto x Moegi. It would be love at first sight with Sasori x Moegi.:D

8. Miss CCV

Naruto: He would definitely be for NaruSaku. Duh, he obviously likes Sakura. But if SasuSaku were to ever happen and he finally discovers that Hinata likes him, he would probably try to get over Sakura (but still have slight jealousy for Sasuke "taking away his girl") and try to get to know Hinata more and eventually warm up to NaruHina. As for NaruSasu, he would be like "WTF?" and proclaim "I'm not crooked! I like Sakura-chaaaannnn!" KakaSaku and ItaSaku would definitely sicken him. What will make him want to stab himself in the heart are the KakaNaru and NaruSasu/SasuNaru couplings lol.

Sakura: Obviously she would love SasuSaku since she likes Sasuke. As for NaruSaku, she would probably consider it if Sasuke will be impossible to "change." At the moment (in my opinion), Naruto and her have a platonic bond but she thinks he's starting to "mature" (in a good way). As for NaruSasu, I think she'll be devastated and cry her head off lol. She'll probably run to Kakashi but once the KakaSaku issue arises, she'll freak out and get grossed out. She'll probably get grossed out by the ItaSaku pairing as well, since she wouldn't get with the man who slaughtered the Uchiha clan and psychologically fucked up her Sasuke-kun.

Sasuke: He is definitely anti-pairing at the moment. But he would probably cringe, snort, and get annoyed at the SasuSaku pairing (Sasuke, just see the fucking light already). Speaking of his brother, the ItaSasu Uchihacest would make him want to gauge his eyes out and stick a kunai through his head. As for SasuNaru/NaruSasu, he would grit his teeth, glare at the coupling, and would want to stab himself. OroSasu and KakaSasu would be worse. He would also get irritated by the SasuIno and SasuHina. He'd probably say, "how the hell can that happen? I never communicate with them at all!"

Hinata: She would definitely love the NaruHina coupling since she admires Naruto so much but is saddened at the fact that he hasn't noticed it...yet. I think her self-esteem would get crushed if she ever witnessed the NaruSaku pairing (poor girl). As for the NejiHina pairing, she would be mortified and react by literally screaming and running away. No! Not her own cousin! As for SasuHina, she would be hesitant about it because she never talks to him and she would only think about Naruto anyway. As for KibaHina, she just think of both of them as being friends and teammates...nothing more.

ShikaTema, AsuKure, GenShizu = "couples" in denial.

ChouIno: Ino would declare (on shallow terms) why this shouldn't happen at all and how she still think Sasuke is cute, while Chouji secretly calls her a "shallow bitch" behind her back.

ShikaIno: Shikamaru would cringe at this coupling and explain how Ino is such a "troublesome female who is superficial," while Ino refutes that Shikamaru is too much of an "unmotivated lazy ass."

JiraTsu: Tsunade would immediately disagree with this coupling, claiming how much of a "perverted, desperate bastard" he is. Jiraiya will probably consider this pairing (because he's looking at only her tits) but would remember how much of a "bitch" she is.

KakaIru: Kakashi would be like "where the fuck did this come from? I'm not a homosexual!" and just continue reading his Icha Icha Paradise, while Iruka would cringe and rant about how he's not gay.

KakaAnko: Again, Kakashi will wonder when and where this came about since he thinks of her as friend (but maybe a cute one at the most). Anko would be shocked as well because she sees him as a friend as well and very well doesn't know how he completely looks like because of his mask.

I'll probably add more later LOL...

9. Lullaby

Naruto: Naruto would obviously like the idea of NaruSaku, he might not like the idea of Sasusaku but he would accept it if Sakura's happy. :amuse I'd like to know his reaction in some kind of interview about SasuNaru/NaruSasu. And NaruHina? Well we all know he knows nothing about Hinata's feelings towards him so he'd probably be a bit confused at first and then maybe think about it. :woo

Sakura: Sakura would support SasuSaku probably, though right now in the manga I'm not sure since shes softening up to Naruto but she probably still has feelings for Sasuke. About LeeSaku she might not mind the idea since she knows Lee is a caring guy and all but right now she'd probably be a SasuSaku supporter, obviously, at SasuNaru she'd probably be a bit freaked out but she'd want both to be happy.

Sasuke: Well, right now I don't think Sasuke had any romantic feelings towards Sakura, so I don't think he'd be SasuSaku supporter, I have no idea what he'd react to SasuNaru/NaruSasu. Umm SasuHina he'd probably be somewhat confused, I mean they've hardly spoken to eachother and SasuIno he'd probably wouldn't like the idea of. :laugh

Hinata: Hinata would be pro Naruhina, obviously since she has a crush on Naruto though we haven't seen her in Part 2 yet at least where I've read up to, at the the thought of Narusaku would make her a bit sad but she'd learn to accept it. At SasuHina she'd probably be confused since she hasn't talked to Sasuke much.. she probably wouldn't mind SasuSaku either. :amuse

Ino: Ino would most likely like the idea of SasuIno, not sure about how she feels about Sasuke after he betrayed Konoha.. at ShikaIno she'd probably laugh and say why on earth would she like someone like him, though at ShikaTema she might get jealous. :laugh ChoujiIno, she probably has a soft-spot for him so she wouldn't mind I guess.

10. Elysium

Iruka: (on any het pairing involving Naruto) "WHAT? He's too young for that!"

Haha, overreactive parent... =)

11. Archssor

12. Ah B

Kiba: I'm too busy training with Akamaru for love!

13. Sariachan

LOL :laugh

I think this thread is interesting, so I'll try to write believable reactions from my favourite characters.
    By the way, I don't like the way many people see a "uke" and a "seme" in pairings, so please keep in mind that for me SasuSaku is the same of SakuSasu.

Naruto's point of view
    NaruSaku: "YES! Sakura-chan finally accepted to go to a date with me, datte-bayo!" *Naruto goes to a date with Sakura, but while he is with her he can't help himself at thinking about Sasuke and the fact tha she maybe sill likes him a little; he feels a little sad for Lee, too*
    NaruHina: "She likes me?! I didn't know!" *Naruto think a little about this, than ask Sakura if she would mind him accepting a date with Hinata, who he remembers as a nice and caring girl, even if a little weird...but in a cute way!*
    NaruTema: "EH?!?!?" *Naruto looks at Temari in disbelief* "But she is older than me!!!" *Then gets smaked by Temari because he correlated the word "old" with her*
    NaruSasu: "Eh eh, I'm better at jokes than you! Why I would love that jerk?" *Naruto laughs at the thought*
    NaruGaa: "...Well, I'm sorry for Gaara, but I already like Sakura-chan!" *Naruto doesn't look so surprised, though*

Gaara's point of view
    GaaLee: "...?!" *Gaara is surprised*
    GaaSasu: "...!?" *Gaara is surprised and disgusted*
    GaaNaru: "...Naruto?" *Gaara is surprised, but start thinking about the meaning of love*
    GaaSaku: "Why she would like me? I also tried to kill her once..." *Still, Gaara start to look at her in a new way, a bit curious*
    GaaHina: "Are you sure Hinata likes me? I don't really know her, but I thought she liked Naruto." *Gaara isn't really interested, but he doesn't dislike her, either*
    Spoiler:
    GaaDei: "!?!?" *Gaara glares and remembers that he has to kill him for daring to attack his village*

Shikamaru's point of view
    ShikaIno: "How troublesome...no thanks" *Shikamaru refuses, while he thinks to another blond girl he knows and about Chouji's feelings toward Ino*
    ShikaTema: "How troublesome...I've already told you that we aren't in a date!" *But he keeps walking next to Temari and he seems to feel at his ease; maybe he is also less bored than when she isn't around*
    ShikaCho: "WTF?!?! He's my best friend!" *Shikamaru looks less collected than he usually is, and very, very disturbed at the thought*

I'm done with my favourite 3 characters, if you liked my post tell me, I could do the same with Lee, Jiraiya and others character I like later! :amuse

14. FFLN

Hehe, I agree about the Iruka view. Either that or he'll just think to himself, "... why don't I have a girlfriend?"

Hmm, your way of using dialogue for this seems like it would be more fun for me, Saria.:D

Iruka:
    Kakashi x Iruka: *blush* *embarrassingly laughs* Ehehe, those crazy fangirls...:sweatdrop Kakashi and I only have a professional relationship... we're both heterosexual. *Yes, we're straight* So... what other pairings are there for me? What? No other pairings? *looks at the fangirls* You are all too cruel...:sad

Kakashi:
    Kakashi x Sakura: Hmm? I'm not a p*d*p****... and I'm not into loli.
    Kakashi x Tsunade: Ehehe... :sweat it would be better for my health if I don't answer that.:sweatdrop
    Kakashi x Gai: Hm? Did you say something?:kkbook
    Kakashi x Iruka: Oy... what's wrong with all of you? Do I look like I would enjoy that? What? You can't tell because of my mask? Well, it's not coming off either way.:amuse
    Gai x Lee: *coughcough* I don't like to pry into the relationships of others...
    Naruto x Sasuke: Ah!:amuse Yes, they love eachother. Hehehe.
    Kakashi x Rin: That's my own business. *glare*:notrust Keep out.
    Kakashi x Anko: Oh, our relationship has always been a professional one. Don't you worry about that. We all know how you and Anko are, FFLN.:kkbook *FFLN lowers the kunai from Kakashi's throat* Phew. He takes this too seriously...
    Obito x Rin: *sad look in his eyes* Next one, please.
    Asuma x Kurenai: Hohohoho... those two... Kurenai tries to deny it, but you can just tell from the look on Asuma's face. He only pretends to feel the same so as not to embarrass her.^o\\
    Orochimaru x Sasuke: *shrug* He deserves it after doing what he did.
    Zabuza x Haku: I was going to mention it to the kids, but... I don't think they would've understood... or they would have misunderstood.
    Jiraiya x Ebisu x Kakashi: Eh? *raises a brow* The only thing we would do together is watch Come Come Paradise on the Jiraiya's big screen. Other than that, what did you expect? And don't take that the wrong way.

15. DeathIsComing

er...about the narutoxsasuke thing....no!
    i bet sasuke will get jealous if either naruto or lee will be with sakura. i'm pretty sure he doesnt give a damn about ino.

16. L^_Force

This thread remind me this fanfic.

The Letter
    By Dave-d

Category: Humor

Summary :Nonsensical one shot. Naruto reads some stories at FanFiction.net and gets pissed off. He tries to write a letter to the site managers, but his friends get in on the business.

Warning by L^_Force:
    1.) Not for Yaoi supporter.
    2.) It's just for comedy, should put your support paring issue down for awhile then you will enjoy with this fic. :laugh
    3.) Just in case, some charaters might OOC, depend on reader's opinion. For me, they didn't or didn't much. Again should put your support paring issue down for awhile then you will enjoy with this fic.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  17. Master Scorpion

For FFLN, how about Uchiha Sasuke heart EelYumm but it's pretty annoying to be a mary sue:p
    So I will go for SasuSaku, NejiHina,NaruHina,SasuNaru,SasuGaa,and NejiYumm :tem

18. scorpioo

I am pretty sure Sasuke will not give a damn about Sakura~ SHe go be with Lee for all I care!

Sasuke should be with Naruto! THey shared their first KISS!! Gosh.. They are perfect. So many hints in the story..

Others:

NejiNAru!!! Okok.. Yeap. I am an uber boy love fan~ Itachinaruto rox too! Haha.. BUT NO ITACHIKISAME! Actually I like all the wierd wierd pairings, like KakashiSakura~ GaaraSakura~ Yeap, though I absolutely hate her!

19. Splintered

At the thought of SasuNaru, Sasuke would go into a homicidal rage and kill all the fangirls. And Naruto would finally agree with him on something.

20. Sariachan

I read "The letter"! I liked it, it was funny. ^^

21. FFLN

Eely, you're supposed to put down what you think the characters would think of those pairings.:p In other words, pretend that you are those characters while forming your opinion of the pairing.

Shikamaru:
    Shikamaru x Ino: Eh?:huh Why are you asking me that? She's such a pain...
    Shikamaru x Temari: Hmm. *frown* Well... she reminds me of my mother... that's a frightening thought.:oh She does have a nice smile though...*pictures :tem*
    Shikamaru x Chouji: Oy, oy! Tch! I may not like girls, but I don't like boys in that way either.:notrust Besides, he's got his eye on a certain girl anyway...
    Asuma x Kurenai: Hm? *yawn* It's not my business.
    Naruto x Sasuke: Hrm? Hm... well, now that I think about it... those two did sit together quite often... once I forgot my bag at the playground and while I was walking back there, I saw Naruto and Sasuke just staring at eachother and smiling. It seemed strange to me, but I didn't think anything of it. Heh.*grins* Those two were made for eachother anyway.
    Sasuke x Sakura: Hm. That girl seems troublesome... but not as much as Ino.
    Shikamaru x Tayuya: :blink Why are you bringing her up? Well, she might've been nice if she wasn't crazy.

Kiba:
    Kiba x Hinata: Heh, don't get the wrong idea. We're teammates, but she's got her own guy on her mind.:wink *stares off into the distance* Though I wouldn't mind...
    Kiba x Shino: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON?!? I overheard some of your questions to Shikamaru... *crosses arms* we aren't like that AT ALL.
    Kiba x Akamaru: :blink Akamaru is a BOY. Not a GIRL. Get it straight. What? Would I do it if he was a girl? *thinks* Well...
    Is that all? No more pairings? Tch. What a waste of time...

Shino:
    Before you start, let me tell you that... there are no pairings for me. *pushes up glasses*
    Shino x Suzume: Suzume? From the Iwagakure clan of bug-users? Hm. Well... I suppose she'd be better than any other pairing you could've brought up. Since they have bees in their body, I have always wondered if their women actually taste like honey...:love *thinks of sweet dirty thoughts behind his glasses*

Hinata:
    Um... hello... thank you for inviting me to this interview... *blushes*
    Neji x Hinata: Eh?!:huh No... I've never thought about that before...
    Kiba x Hinata: *blushes* Um... we're just teammates. That's all.
    Gaara x Hinata: *shivers* He's different now, but... he still scares me a bit...
    Sasuke x Hinata: Um... I've actually never thought of him the way the other girls have. He's a strong ninja, but... I've never even talked to him...
    Shino x Hinata: Um... we're just teammates.
    Shikamaru x Hinata: Um... I've never spoken to him before... but I've heard the other girls say that he only likes being around boys...
    Chouji x Hinata: Um... like I said about the others... we've never talked to eachother...
    Lee x Hinata: Um... I've seen him walk around with Neji-ni-san... he has nice eyes though...^_^
    Asuma x Hinata: Eh? Um... I think he's a bit... too old... and Kurenai-sensei seems to...
    Kakashi x Hinata: Huh? Why are there so many pairings with me?o_0 No. He's too old... I'm only 13... pre-timeskip.
    Itachi x Hinata: ...no.
    Kisame x Hinata: Um... could you please stop.
    Naruto... x Hinata: *smiles* *nods head* Yeah. I'd like that. I've always looked up to him... and I want to become stronger... so that I can be equal to him... so that he'll look at me... once again... *blushes*
    Naruto x Sakura: *pales* But... but... she likes... Sasuke... doesn't she? I have to become stronger... so that he notices me too...
    Naruto x Sasuke: *blanches* Um... I don't think... he likes Sasuke... in that way...
    Sakura... x Hinata: Um... why do you have that glint in your eye? *frowns*
    Ino x Hinata: Um... I think this is enough.
    Tsunade x Hinata: Um... I'll be going now.
    Kurenai x Hinata: *shivers* Thank you for the interview.

Since no one's posting, I'll just edit and add more in.

Anko:
    FFLN: Hey babe.
    Anko: *purrs* Hey... smexy. *purses lips*
    FFLN: *leans in* How're you doing?
    Anko: Hmm... well, why don't we find out.
    *Both leave*
    *Both come back*
    FFLN: Hey babe.^o~
    Anko: Hey smex. *kiss*
    FFLN: Ready to do it?
    Anko: Let's get to it.^_~
    FFLN: Okay, first w- *Anko grabs FFLN's hand and winks* Oh... I see.=}
    *Both leave*
    *Both come back*
    FFLN: Hey there babe, you ready to get on with the interview then?
    Anko: *touches lips with a finger and thinks* Hmm... will I get a treat?
    FFLN: Yep. *winks*
    Anko: And sweets?
    FFLN: Only if you answer nicely. ^o~
    Anko: Okay then. Let the interview begin.

Asuma x Anko: Eh. *waves her hand* He smokes too much. Don't like being around him because of that. I don't know how Kurenai stands it.=P
    Kakashi x Anko: Hmm? ^_^ He's nice... but he never takes his mask off. Just can't get used to a guy like that 'cause you don't know WHAT he's hiding... but he's hot with that Sharingan.^_~ Hey... don't get jealous now. *winks*
    Kurenai x Anko: Oooh... trying to pry I see.^_~ Sorry, but... ladies only. *kiss*
    Oroch- *Anko holds up finger* Uh-uh. Don't even bring that up.
    Tsunade x Anko: Kekekeke... mmm... the thoughts I have about her... ^_~ Maybe I can get Kakashi to hypnotize her some day... or I could just take her out for a drink. *wink* A girl's gotta get her boobage somehow.^_~
    Jiraiya x Anko: Pfeh. *rolls eyes* That old pervert? He just acts like he's all that, when in reality... he's not "up" there anymore. *sly grin* Heard it from one of the ladies.^_~
    Ebisu x Anko: That geek? Actually I heard that he's been going over to Ibiki's place alot recently... and you know how Ibiki is.*winks*
    Anyone else?
    FFLN x Anko: Oh. Well... you already know how I feel about that.^_~ Is that all? Alright then! Time for some sweets!! *drags FFLN along by the hand*

FFLN: *looks around at the people giving him weird looks* What? Yes, I already know. For those who care, just take a look at my sig.^_^

Last edited: Sep 27, 2005
  22. Bubbles

how nice

I would have to say that my favourite coupling would be Temari and ShikamaruWith Shikamaru's constant moaning and clear fear of women in general, Temari is a perfect match to scare him to death and tell him what to do. Which is what he needs!

My other fave. match would be Naruto and Hinata They would be so cute together. She may influence Naruto to turn it down a bit here and there.

23. Sariachan

:rofl

You're the wrost, FFLN. :wink

24. FFLN

^But it's true.:amuse And no, I'm not a pervert... I just like acting like one.:p

Okay, since it's more fun doing it this way, I'll just redo the original ones I had up. If no one posts, I'll just edit more in later.=P So post your own thoughts. They don't have to be long either.

Naruto:
    Hm? *irked* Why do I have to do this again? I already answered your dumb questions. *crosses arms* *FFLN hands Naruto a pack of ramen* Heheheeeeee!!! Itadekimasu!!! *proceeds to eat while being interviewed*
    Naruto x Sakura: *slurp* Ahaa... Sakura-chan...:drool she's the girl of my dreams... pink hair, green eyes, wide forehead... ahh... who wouldn't love a girl like that...? Well... I guess that idiot Sasuke wouldn't. Bleh! He doesn't understand anything anyway. *continues eating*
    Naruto x Hinata: *slurp* *stops eating* *thinks* Huh? Hinata? Hmm... she's a very nice person!:tem She likes to help people. She tried to help me during that written test, and she even gave me some AMAZING healing salve. Huh? What? Of course I know what healing salve is. *hmph* Anyway... she's like me in a way... people always looked down on her... so she wants to prove them wrong... and she did.:thumbs Huh? Do I like her...? *thinks* Sure I like her. I can always relate to people... who are dark and weird looking. *thinks to himself* Even though she's the only person I know who's like that...
    Sasuke x Sakura: Hmph! *crosses arms* I don't see what Sakura-chan sees in him... He's arrogant, selfish, and thinks that he's the best. I'll show him...
    Shikamaru x Temari: Hehehe... those two are in love.^_^ The only reason Shikamaru doesn't admit it is because... he's afraid of her brother.
    Kiba x Hinata: Huh? Doesn't he only like dogs?:S
    Lee x Sakura: Gejimayu? *raises brow* He's weird looking... but he's pretty cool. I don't think Sakura really likes him though.
    Neji x Hinata: Huh? They're cousins... why would they like eachother like that?:huh
    Kakashi x Ayame: HUH!?! Kakai-sensei likes AYAME!?! *fumes* But... she makes the best ramen.:scry*perks up* Hey! Hehe! If they get married... I can have free ramen at Kakai-sensei's place ALL THE TIME!!! Hehehe... I like this idea.:pleased
    Naruto x Anko: Huh? You mean that crazy loud lady? She's way older than I am!
    Naruto x Tsunade: Eh... she only makes herself look that way. When really she's just an old hag. *Elsewhere... Tsunade: Atchoo!! (sniffle) Someone must've been talking about me for these past few days. (rubs nose) I've been sneezing non-stop*
    Jiraiya x Any girl: Huh? I don't care what Ero-sennin does.-_- I'm just a kid.
    Ebisu x Any girl: Closet pervert? I thought that he only reads those books that Kakai-sensei reads. *yawn* Is that all? I'm getting tired. *continues eating the rest of his ramen*
    Naruto x Sasuke: :barf Wh..why are you bringing him up? *wipes his mouth with his shirt's sleeve* That kiss was only accidental! It was disgusting! Wh-why would we do anything like that? He's my friend. That's why I want him back. It's not anything like what you're thinking.
    Naruto x Gaara: Eh? Gaara too? Well... *shakes head* No! We're just friends.
    Naruto x Iruka: Huh? He's my teacher! Stop making up stuff!
    Kakashi x Iruka: Hmph. *turns head away* I'm not listening to your lies. *shows him a pic of Kakashi and Iruka sharing a kiss* Whaaaaa!!! *images have been shattered* Ka..Kakai-sensei... Iruka...sensei... *walks out of office in shock*

25. Sariachan

Lol, Naruto's interview was funny! I'll post what my other 5 favourite characters think of pairings involving them later. ^^

26. Fox_Retainer

Thanks for the link, L^Force.

FFLN, you crack me up. :laugh

27. FFLN

I'm not THAT funny am I?:amuse Hehe, thanks for thinking that some of my jokes are funny though.;) I'm trying to keep some semblance of humor in my "interview" posts.:p Which is pretty easy because of some of the crazy pairings out there.:p

Anyway people, feel free to post your own take on the character's views.^_^ You don't have to make them funny, I'm only doing so for your own amusement... and it's more fun for me.:tem

Adding in another.

Sakura:
    I just saw Naruto walking out of here with a dazed look on his face. Is he alright? Oh yes, of course.:sweatdrop You're probably very busy so we should start this interview quickly.
    Sasuke x Sakura: *smiles* If you had asked me this when we first became a team... and before all that's happened... I would've told you that I love him because of his face... or his attitude... or his skill. Now... the only thing I think about... is getting him back... *look of determination* and when I do... I'll make sure... I'll make sure that he's happy. *eyes water*
    Naruto x Sakura: Eh? Naruto? Hmm... he's a good friend... actually... he's one of the best friends. To have done what he has for me... and knowing what he knows... He's the best. *wipes tears* *hands her a tissue* Thank you. *dries eyes* *sniff* Next time... next time he won't be alone.
    Lee x Sakura: *smiles* He's another good friend. *grins* I seem to have many of them.:tem He always does his best, even if the odds are against him, he doesn't give up. If those around me can do that, I can also do my best and try my hardest. That's the least I can do for them. What? Our relationship? No, we really are just good friends.
    Shikamaru x Temari: *grins* Those two are so cute together. You didn't see it, but, when they were still in the village, Shikamaru would take her out on long tours of Konoha.^_^ How do I know this? *grins* Ino and I followed them around one time.^_^ Both of them seemed to be so absorbed by the other that they didn't even notice us... or maybe we've just become stealthier.:p
    Chouji x Ino: Haha! At the Academy she wouldn't even look at him, but... now... I think she's come to see him in a different light. *smiles* Hehe, I don't know how they would get along in the long-term though. *whispers* Ino doesn't cook very well. *winks*
    Naruto x Hinata: Eh? *smiles* Yes. She has always watched him. I didn't think of it then, but... she really seems to like Naruto. Heh, but she's just too shy to tell him straight out. *grins* They would rub off well on eachother. Hinata would become louder from being around Naruto and he... *grins* wouldn't say so many stupid things.
    Sasuke x Ino: *icy glare* *cracks knuckles* What was that? :shannaro Yes, next question please.
    Jiraiya x Tsunade: Hmm... he looks like he's a strong man. Someone would have to be skilled with words and strong of body to be with her. *smiles* That's only when she's NOT mad though. *shiver* She's a monster when she gets angry. *In her office... Tsunade: Atchoo!! *sniff* *rubs nose* I'm really going to have to find out who's been opening their mouth too much.*
    Kakashi x Iruka: Eh? Why are you putting them together? They're both men. *shows picture of them in a bathtub* Huh?! But... *shows picture of them leaning on eachother on a tree* But... but... *shows the picture that was shown to Naruto* WHA!?!?! O_O *scarred for life* *escorts the speechless and dazed girl out the door*
    FFLN: *pulls out the pictures of Naruto x Sasuke and looks at them* Poor girl... I just couldn't bring myself to show these to her. Would've caused her to go into shock or something.:p

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  28. Mizura

And what are the opinion of the Naruto cast of the following pairings?

NaruSakuSasu:
    Naruto: EEHH? Why'd you add in that bastard Sasuke!!! Huh? Because I might not get Sakura in any other way? Sure but... I'll be on top!
    Sasuke: *spits out drink* Are you mad? Take out Sakura and we have a deal.
    Sakura: WHAAT??? What kind of girl do you think I am? Shannaro!!! What do you mean, so I can take care of both my teammates? I didn't mean it that way!
    Hinata: *blush* Well, if it'd make him happy... I guess...

InoNaruSaku:
    Naruto: Huh? Heeeeh, yup, because I'm becoming popular like that! *grins*
    Sakura: Baka! *punches Naruto*
    Ino: Baka! *punches Naruto*
    Naruto: Itai...
    Shikamaru: How troublesome...

Shika x (Tema + Ino + Tayuya + Kin)
    Shikamaru: *heart attack* Are you trying to kill me?
    Temari: *slightly annoyed* Why would I accept that anyway?
    Ino: Hmm, it sounds acceptable to me.
    Tayuya and Kin: Don't look at us. We're dead anyway.

ShinoHinaKiba:
    Shino: ...
    Hinata: ...ah... we're just friends... really...
    Kiba: There's something seriously wrong with you.

OroSasu:
    Naruto: Heheh, that bastard deserved i... *gets punched by Sakura* Itai... I mean, we've got to save Sasuke!
    Sakura: We can never let that happen! Naruto, we're getting back Sasuke! But don't you dare bring up that ridiculous NaruSakuSasu thought again!
    Orochimaru: kukuku...
    Sasuke: I don't care what he does with me, as long as he gives me power.
    Kabuto: Orochimaru-sama, you can use my body instead...

KakaGai:
    Kakashi: *looks up from book* Huh? What did you say?
    Gai: Kakashi, that's so hip of you. You win this round, I'll get you next time.

GamabuntaIno:
    Naruto: :huh
    Sakura: :huh
    Ino: :huh
    Gamabunta: :huh
    Just about everybody else: :huh

29. FFLN

^Lol.:laugh That... was very funny Mizzy.;)

Adding in the next interview... this time, it comes straight from the lair of... Orochimaru.:pleased

Sasuke:
    *water dripping* *screams and moans from the background* *kukukukuku ringing down every hallway*
    FFLN: Uh... so Sasuke... how've you been? Do you... uh... like it here?
    Sasuke: *looks up from his position in the corner* Quiet. *glares* Get to the questions.:sasuseal
    FFLN: Uh... right.

Sasuke x Sakura: Kukukuku... kukukuku... *devious smile* Does she still feel that way? Even after what I did... to Naruto? *looks down* What a fool.
    Sasuke x Ino: Who? I don't think I've ever talked to anyone named Ino. *slightly grins*
    Naruto x Sakura: Pfeh. *looks up* As if I care what THEY do?
    Lee x Sakura: That guy...? *moment of thought* He's not even strong enough to protect her from a fly. What does he expect to do... against me? *cruel grin*
    Naruto x Hinata: *thinks for a moment* She has nice eyes... I'll look for her in the future.
    Sasuke x Temari: Hmph. *looks up* She was too easy. *smirks*
    Shikamaru x Temari: They're both weak. They deserve eachother.
    Kakashi x Iruka: *grins* Show me. *shows him the picture of them in the tub* Heh. I've seen worse.
    Kakashi x Itachi: *raises a brow* Picture. *shows him a picture of Kakashi and Itachi behind a tree... while bunshin are fighting in the background* Hmph. What happened to the 'hate' and the 'detestment'. Hmph. Such a hypocrite. I already learned how he got his "power".
    Orochimaru x Kabuto: *points to the open doorway* *GAAAAAAHHHHH* Is that enough for you? *smirks*
    Orochimaru x Sasuke: *reaches down to his butt and rubs it* I'd rather not talk about it. I only care about my training. This has been a waste of my time. Are you almost finished?
    Naruto x Sasuke: *freezes... and begins to shiver* Kekekeke... kekekeke... *looks up with crazed eyes* Naruto... I'll come back for you someday... you are... my closest friend. *grins* No one will get in our way then. No one. Kekekeke. *succumbs to a fit of deranged laughter*
    FFLN: Uh... I'll just take my leave now.:sweatdrop *walks out the door and closes it*
    Going so soon?
    *freezes*
    Orochimaru: While you are here... why don't you interview some of us first...?
    FFLN: Ehehehe... uh... sure... if you insist.:sweat

To be continued...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  30. Sariachan

LOL
    Poor Kabuto, nobody loves him...

Well, as I promised to FFLN, here you are what another couple of my favourite characters would think of some pairings involving them.

Lee's point of view
    LeeTen: "Tenten is a good girl, but I'm sorry, I only love Sakura-san" *Lee smiles*
    LeeSaku: "Yes, I hope this will happen. I will protect Sakura-san forever, I've promised her!" *Lee goes nice guy pose*
    LeeGaa: "...I thought something was strange...Gaara really likes my legs" *Lee is a bit scared, but only a bit* :p
    LeeGai: "Awwww...I LOVE my sensei!" *Lee blushes, but maybe he hasn't understand in which way some people put them together...* :amuse
    LeeNeji: "?!?!" *Lee's eyes are larger than usual, and he looks puzzled*

Jiraiya's point of view
    JiraOro: "Ehi, I'm straight! I'm the epitome of straighteness!" *The Ero-sennin looks annoyed*
    JiraTsu: "I love Tsunade, but she still loves her boyfriend Dan" *sad smile...but it suddenly become a perverted grin* "Anyway there are many other beautiful women out there, and younger than Tsunade not the less!" *Jiraiya gets smaked by the Hokage who was going to ask him to do a new mission...well, it seems he'll do that after regaining cosciousness (sp?)* ;)

EDIT:
    FFLN, your Sasuke's interview was scary. :blink