1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Which rookie team is best?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Pods, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Pods Dihydrogen phosphate

I'm goign for the shino-kiba-hinata. I mean shino owns because his bugs are mad powerful. kiba is powerful. and hinata, while her byakugan skills aren't GREAT can still act as spy and be some help in battle

Tags:
  2. duoenigma Member

dude, its obvious which team is more powerful man

3. Pods Dihydrogen phosphate

no it isn't man

4. Jake (inactive) Q('_')9

If team 7 still counts as a team, I would of course choose them. But, who wouldn't :)

5. stormrunner Wants a Custom Title

Besides, Naruto is strong enough to be a team alone

6. Sitex Banned

Totally tired of these Old topics....

Team 7 obviously.....

7. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Yeah. As a team, the Ino-Shika-Chou Combination is the best. :p

8. stormrunner Wants a Custom Title

Wrong, they wouldn't endure a fight against Naruto alone, think about if they fought the entire team 7

9. Boner Banned

team 7 doesn't count anymore...but If they did Sasuke or Naruto alone could take apart most of the other teams.

as of now i'd say Neji's team is the best.

oh yeah, these threads suck.

10. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Wrong. I never said that they would beat them. But Team 7's teamwork is lowsy. The only time they worked well together was against Zabuza. All the other times it was just taking turns fighting the bad guy.

11. Penfoud Shichibukai

I'd say Kiba, Shino and Hinata team. They are both strong individuals and they got teamwork.

12. Jake (inactive) Q('_')9

neji's team isn't a rookie team. or am i wrong!?

13. Boner Banned

have you seen the other teams' teamwork? the only one's weve seen use teamwork are the weakest bunch of sorry asses out there: Ino_Shika_Cho...and they were pwned even when they had the element of surprise.

EDIT: Neji's team hasn't really completed THAT many missions compared to the other teams...so if all the gennins are still to be considered rookies then why not Neji's team?

14. Penfoud Shichibukai

No, they're not.

15. ChickenPotPie HAH.

They still worked together well. The reason they lost was because Zaku and Dosu could go to any lengths to kill Sasuke and they didn't expect it.

Team 7's teamwork consists of either Naruto or Sasuke fighting solo, the other one being unconscious/tied up/whatever and Sakura watching.

16. Psychogenic Banned

Rookie would be the newest batch that graduated from the academy. As they someone said(TenTen?), Sasuke is this years number one rookie and Neji is last years number one rookie. So the Gai team is not a rookie team.

So the only rookies we have here are the Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma teams... The Asuma team is the weakest, but have the most teamwork. The Kurenai team is in the middle in both teamwork and power. The Kakashi team has the least teamwork and most power.

17. Hayabusa ...

I Think TenTen, Neji and Rock Lee is the best.. but thats my opinion.

18. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Oh, and Neji's team aren't considered rookies because they graduated a year after the Rookie 9. (The rookies are the most recently genin graduated from the academy.)

19. Kurow New Member

The Sand Team of course =D.

They have really powerful jutsus and they defeat the 4 orochimaru's shinobis.

20. Halig Ryoga Incarnate

Well, from what we've seen of the Rookie nine... I'm not sure if the Ino-Shika-Chou are better than the Kiba-Hinata-Shino team (the latter seemed to have excellent teamwork in the chuunin exam, and so got through quickly), but I can say that the worst, as far as being a team goes, is Team 7.

So, as far as I can tell, tie between Kurenai and Asuma's teams for the best as far as teamwork goes. Since we need a tiebreaker, Asuma's team wins because Shikamaru made chuunin.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  21. Boner Banned

Team 7 is so damn strong that they don't need team work to get the job done. honestly, do you think the InoShikaCho would have faired half as well as Sasuke or Naruto did against Orochimaru?

22. Noex Member No. 4154

team 7 what else? its the MAIn team too so offcourse its the strongest ;)

23. Uchiha^Sasuke Coordinator

Team 7 is the best! It'd be interesting to see them again Neji's or Gaara's team but they'd win anyway :)

24. ChickenPotPie HAH.

No. I'll say it again. InoShikaChou have better teamwork. If you want to go into Team vs. Team, I would say the Sand Genin would own Team 7. :p

25. peteman11111 New Member

even if other teams work well together, they'll still never match the freakin crazy powre of naruto and sasuke

and no, neji, lee, and tenten are not a rookie team

26. Fullmetal Moderator

Team 7 (like when they're working together)
    dont need to explain why i think there the best since the eps speak for themselves

27. Ingoman Prophet

Well, to be honest team 7 hasn't had a lot of opportunities for teamwork lately. The last chance they had for teamwork was fighting Gaara after the Chuunin exams, and by the time all the team was in one place, 2/3rds of the team was either unconcious or exhausted.

Naruto and Sasuke, when they DO work together, can pull off things they could never manage alone. The problem is they never bother including Sakura in their plans :p

Naruto works quite well in a team however, as was seen in this arc. He was probably Shikamaru's best pick teamwork wise.

28. Hinata (inactive) Lover of Naruto...

Here is my thinking (meaning i could be right or wrong)...
    Team 7 i think is the strongest because naruto and sasuke are unimaginably strong than any other team there (when they work together). give sakura some time and she will get stronger instead of doing nothing
    8/10 (once sakura is useful, 10/10)

Ino-Shika-Chou is probably the best strategy team out there. they do have shikamaru, smartest guy out of the rooks. he pulls out those strategies like nothing and chouji and ino would cooperate to victory, but i havent seen their teamwork yet, the one in the chunin exam looked pretty pathetic to me, fortunately sasuke saved the day.
    6/10 (if i see them win a good battle, 8.5/10)

Shino-Kiba-Hinata is also a good combination team. well said in the chunin exam, fastest along with gaaras team to complete the 2nd part. Kiba is strong, Shino has good strategies, and Hinata is a supporter.
    7.5/10

If they counted...

Neji-Lee-TenTen is a good team. lacks a lot of ninjitsus and stuff. Lee and Neji provides a leathal frontel assualt while tenten is from far, hitting the enemy with her bull-eye kunai throws and as a supporter. when lee goes lotus, theres no telling what happens.
    8.5/10 (lee goes lotus, 9.5/10)

Gaara's team is pretty powerful. Gaara with his control of the sand will own you, Temari swings her powerful fan and blows you away, and puppet guy (damn it, too lazy to remember his name) goes long range with his puppet and with trickery too. This team I think is the best defensive team.
    9/10

Jir-Och-Tsu: the ultimate team!!! if they still was together, happy and all...
    10/10

itachi: he owns, no doubt, he may also act as his own team and still be dominant.
    10.5!/10

lol i got off topic...

29. Boner Banned

the only guy in the sand team who is even a threat is Gaara...temari and Kankuro are Babies(we'll leave them to Sakura) next to Naruto & Saskekun.

30. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Really? I haven't seen either of them level a whole forest or kill two guys who can regenerate arms and legs before.

Gaara & Temari are long ranged fighters, Kankuro is a mid-ranged fighter and all 3 members of team 7 rely on melee attacks, what does that tell you?