1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Whitebeard, Ace, Smoker, and Admirals vs. Akatsuki, Sannin, and Youma

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by KuwabaraTheMan, Aug 12, 2005.

This fight's winner is...

1. Whitebeard, Ace, Smoker and Admirals

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  2. Akatsuki, Sannin, and Youma

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Alright, in the One Piece crew we have:
    Whitebeard: He's Ace's Superior so he's stronger then him, he fought Gol D. Roger to a standstill, and is considered to be one of the most powerful people alive.

Portgas D. Ace: Controls Fire with ease, is considered one of the tougher Pirates on the Grand Line, and is one of Whitebeards most trusted subordinates despite having only been around for 3 years.

Oh yeah, and Blackbeard and his 4 friends, the guys who easily defeated an entire Kingdom and who is being considered as a potential Shichibukia, those guys were his subordinates.

Smoker: One of the very few people Luffy actually fears, Smoker is a force to be reckoned with, having a Logia Fruit. Escaping from him is very tough, and like all Logia users, he's nearly impossible to kill.

3 Admirals: Ao Kiji is one of the 3 Admirals, we don't know the other two but we assume they have a similar level of strength.

Ao Kiji is capable of freezing an entire section of the ocean and treats it like no big deal, he takes out guys like Luffy as if they're nothing, and has complete mastery of Ice. Once again a Logia Fruit user.

We've got at least 3 Logia Fruit users there(plus Whitebeard and two other Ao Kiji level people).

I'm assuming you're all familiar with the Naruto characters.

Anywho, I think the One Piece crew would win. The Boss Summons and Youma would certainly make things interesting, but you can't say no to 3 Logia users, a guy who bosses one around, and two others believed to be on a similar level.

Tags:
  2. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

I think Aokiji would beat everyone on the Narutoverse side O.o.

3. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Ao Kiji pwns and all, but Fire Techniques are a natural enemy to him, which is why having Ace along with him is already pretty rediculous.

But alone, Ao Kiji would be troubled by high class fire technques, especially since the Kyuubi probably has some really potent fire abilities.

He'd need a little bit of help to beat everyone.

4. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

It all depends if he does Ice Immediately are not. I can see Kyuubi being frozen since he didnt seem to fiery, just having alot of chakra.

5. Othni King of ...

You're using a lot of people we really don't know. We've barely even seen whitebeard let alone his fighting skills. Like you said, you have no idea who the other two admirals are but you are using them. Kyuubi hasn't shown a power yet, but you say he looks like he might breathe fire.

So I basically just have ace, ao kiji, and smoker. I can't use the others cause I don't know what their powers are. ....I'd have to see all of akatsuki's powers too. ...very tough to decide

6. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

In other news, the One Piece gang was found mysteriously dismembered in their lodgings the night before the battle. The Akatsuki and Sannin claim victory by default.

Dude...these are ninja we're talking about. It doesn't matter how big of a blast you can make or what you can freeze. They'll kill you in your sleep. As for the Logia fruit users, I'm sure wet cloths over their faces while they sleep will drown them quite handily.

And one word: Suiton!

7. Code Zoamelgustar

... I have yet to see anyone from Naruto being ninja like.... also it's possible that they can still automatically turn into their elemental selfs even while asleep when they are about to be hit phsyically. Regardless, why don't the One Piece people simply kill the ninjas while they're asleep? *thinks back to the Ninja vs. God thread....

And if you're talking about drowing them, they have to be completely submerged in the sea specifically, but say if one of the Admirals or Whitebeard happen to not have a Devil Fruit they can simply go in there and help them out....And with somenone like aokiji, he can simply freeze all water sources to elminate the use of suiton jutsu by the enemy. I doubt they'd have a problem with Akatsuki or Sannin....

8. Freija Treasures

the moment you're soaked up to the legs even with water their powers are being drained (watch/read the ep/chapter when they were in the cage that crocodile had) so if they even got water up to their knees Aokiji could'nt use his elemental

9. Shiron BOING!!!

Nope, it has to be sea (salt) water. And I believe that cage was made out of seastone. That's why Luffy lost his powers, not because of the water.

Anyways, until we have more info on people like the Akatsuki, I'm going to keep my opinion to myself. - MnK

10. Freija Treasures

you only loose your strength when you touch Kairouseki(seastone) and no it doesn't have to be salt water see skypiea arc, he lost the powers cause of the water

11. Code Zoamelgustar

Well I don't recall them ever having thier powers drained because of water. And it's definitely stated it spiecifically has to be sea water. And using skypiea as an example, not only is that a sea, I don't recall Luffy or any of the other DF-users power draining if he steps in it.

And if your'e saying he loses power because of water... ... I remember Luffy drenching himself in water and filling himself with it when fighting agaisnt Crocodile....

The seastone affects you even when you're not touching it. As Smoker said he couldn't use his devil fruit powers due to it. The reason that and the sea (including Skypiea) affects him is because it radiates the "energy of the sea." Well it really depends on the amount, if it's only a small portion then you have to touch it to be affected, if it's larger such as a prison, your powers are limited and I guess that you are still drained somewhat.

The only thing about Devil fruit users and their weakness is that when they are fully submerged in sea water their body becomes dead weight and they can't swim.

12. Shiron BOING!!!

I think what he was talking about when he mentioned Skypiea, was when Luffy tried to swim in the White White sea and almost drowned and fell back to the White Sea. But still, it could be that they can't swim in White seas and Salt water. That doesn't prove for a fact that they can't swim in any kind of water (and I believe the White White sea isn't even liquid). And like Code said, if water really weakens them, then how come when Luffy drenched himself, it didn't make him loose his powers? And yes, I recall Luffy touching the bars of the cage and getting hurt or something. But even when he wasn't touching them, he still couldn't use his powers and felt weakened. I guess sea stone is to Devil Fruit users as Kryptonite is to Kryptonians. It hurts them the most when it actually makes contact with them, but the "radiation" from the stones is what really causes them to loose their powers.

Anyways, just like I said earlier, until we learn more about some of these characters, than I'm keeping my opinion on who would win to myself. - MnK

Last edited: Aug 12, 2005
  13. Othni King of ...

With the sea water. The sea water makes them loose the power, as well as the seastone. luffy said something like, 'why am I feeling tired' or something and it was explained that the cage was made of seastone. And they can't swim in any type of water; however, they only loose their power in seawater. They specifically say "And you can't swim" That's why he was sinking, cause he couldn't swim.

And the killing in their sleep. Eneru let those guys attack him and then oen attacked him and he opened his eyes and said "I'm sorry, I was asleep" Hmmm...wonder if I missed anything. Anyway, we can't decide this cause we don't know all of the people. We only know about 3 on the one piece side really.

14. Freija Treasures

Luffy clearly states it "Im feeling my powers getting drained" then his heads falls to the side hanging and Usopp holds him up
    then you should reread it since Luffy tries to jump into it but he sinks like a stone.
    you also remember Luffy saying "I can't fight seriously because im drenched" when he kicked those bananawani's butts when they got out of the cell ?

edit: MnK: the official name was Skypiea, and the name of the sea was White White sea.

15. Code Zoamelgustar

When did this happen? I was talking about Luffy being weakened by regular water.

Yes he sinks like stone in sea water. I don't recall Luffy saying that. But I do recall Luffy not being affected when water was filled up to his knees while he was in Crocodile's prison. Though he started getting weaker when he was getting fully submerged. That was probably some filler (as One Piece tends to be full of fillers that sometimes contradict the story) as all of the Banawanis were dealt with by Sanji before he opened the cage, then neither Luffy or Mr. 3 showed any signs of being affected by having water up to their knees (which is most likely from the lake located nearby).

16. Shiron BOING!!!

I edited my post. I couldn't think of the real names, so I used those. Sorry about that. Anyways, Othni has pretty much got it down. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit cannot swim in any liquid or anything that behaves like a liquid (ex. The White White Sea). However, it's only sea water (and Sea Stone) that make them loose their powers, not fresh water or cloud. Going by what we've seen in the manga so far, that would make the most sense, IMO. - MnK

EDIT: I think I remember something that disproves your belief of Devil Fruit users not being able to use their powers in fresh water. Remember the Arlong arc? After Luffy got thrown into the water, didn't one of the villagers or someone cause Luffy's neck to stretch enough so his head was above the water? I'm not positive if that happened or not, though. If that is the case, though, than it completely throws out the "any kind of water would make Luffy loose his powers" thing, though.

17. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

No he doesnt lose his power because of water. Mizu Luffy anyone?

Mejin correct about the Arlong arc.

18. Freija Treasures

eh whatever, maybe i am wrong, but i don't watch the anime, me don't like fillers >.<

19. Kisame Banned

Aokiji and smoker ftw.

Youmas are just huge blobs of chakra.

20. Fenix Pie Vendor

One Piece > Naruto by far.

Unless we see some full power Kyuubi display some insane stunts, this is a landslide victory for the OP crew.

21. Code Zoamelgustar

Well I'd say that the One Piece side would win this. Though we have yet to see the full strength of any of the stronger people in One Piece, the same would go for the Youmas I suppose, and a lot of Akatsuki, but just going by the little we've seen of Aokiji and breif displays of power from other strong people, I'd give this to the One Piece side.

22. Kazuma the Shell Bullet The Bone of My Sword

Why was this revived?

Any of the above OP chars solo this. Whitebeard is a beast and the strongest pirate alive. Ace is superior to Luffy even without his logia. Smoker aint losing to any Naruto characters. Aokiji takes this with 1 attack.