1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice

Who ACTUALLY has more chakra: Madara or Nagato?

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by strongestrinneganuser, May 13, 2019.

1. kokodeshide The Dreaded Koko Has Arrived

That had nothing to do with chakra amount. Nagato is just the perfect candidate for Rinnegan as he is a full Uzumaki. Its not like A4 or Kisame could wield even 1 rinnegan,
    This isn't true though. While I am with you that Nagato is a chakra hound, Rinnegan doesnt take away life force. Specific Rinnegan jutsu do. Just like all healing techniques. doesnt mean they are super chakra draining. and even if they were, that isn't why its life stealing.

Kakashi would drop after 2 raikiri, thats an insane level of chakra use in 1 move, he wasnt dropping life because of it.

CST, CT are insane moves that have a risk of losing life force because they are powerful moves. But Nagato's life force is soo powerful he cold survive Gedo Rinne Tensei if he had enough chakra.

2. ShinAkuma Fanboy Destroyer

Gonna go with the manga on this homie.

He was out, at least as far as using jutsus.

That's not chidori. Neither the manga or the databook indicates chidori is needed for Kirin.

Probably just some form of lightning manipulation?

IE - So out enough to be jutsuless, but not enough to die.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  3. Hussain Well-Known Member

it was the manga that showed Sasuke using his jutsu after itachi's statement.

Yes, it is. :catblink

but even IF we were to go with "no, it's not chidori" that's still relevant. Because either way producing lighting does require chakra.
    whether it's a Chidori or not does not change that fact. :catshrug

and even Kirin itself require chakra

except he was not jutsuless. He literally used jutsu right after that.

lightning manipulation or whatever you wanna call it, DOES require chakra.
    and it's a jutsu.

4. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

But Nagato was an Uzumaki which probably explains why he could handle both

5. ShinAkuma Fanboy Destroyer

Sasuke admits he is out as well. So.....

Hence the - So out enough to be jutsuless, but not enough to die.

That's just something you decided on. Nowhere is there any indication Sasuke needs chidori for Kirin.

Hence the - So out enough to be jutsuless, but not enough to die.

I covered this in my second response.

The entire point of Kirin is that he could cast it while "out of chakra".

Zetsu said that Sasuke is not using his own chakra.

Look man, in the manga -

Itachi said Sasuke is out of chakra.

Sasuke said he is out of chakra.

Zetsu said Sasuke does not need to use his own chakra energy for Kirin.

For all we know Sasuke's lightning affinity is what allows him to manipulate Kirin.

Manga says he's out, and ONCE AGAIN, not out enough to die, but out enough to be incapable of casting a jutsu.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's wrong.

6. Rock Lee like a Hurricane Leaf Village's Noble Savage

Madara hs that cavernous asshole from which he pulls shit ( not literal ) hitherto un-dreamt of.
    Chakra being one of them.

7. WarringStatesUchiha Well-Known Member

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Jokes apart. I do think that Madara has more chakra. Madara gained Rinnegan in his death bed and didn't start losing his life force or youth as happened with Nagato. Worse when he invoked Gedou Mazou, his legs didn't get broke, instead he had enough chakra to keep using more jutsus (I don't know if bringing Zetsu "into life" counts).

Madara fought the Bijuu and acted like it was nothing but an obstacle. Nagato gets drained after using 5 Rinnegan techs or less. Also I can't see Nagato fighting 24 hours straight. Not even if his life depended on it. Sorry.

8. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Retired Staff

Didn't that toad scroll tell Jiraiya that no living person had the chakra reserves to summon the ninetails just before he tried to infiltrate the hidden rain village? Even if he didn't take Nagato into account Kisame and the 4th Raikage would be fairly well known and they are both confirmed to have more chakra than Nagato.

9. PureWIN Mr. Prince

Nagato > natural state Madara

Hashi-boob Madara > Nagato

10. Klue The kingdom is mine

Nagato is like my first cousin fam, so you know it's love, but Madara tapping that ass in any arena.

Tailed beast hype is definitely hittin, but I don't recall any direct comparisons.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  11. PureWIN Mr. Prince

I probably should have clarified those comparisons were only in terms of chakra amount. :dotell

12. Altiora Night Deus Umbra

Madara.

The guy has powerful & large chakra reserves, able to fight even Hashirama in a deathmatch.

Oh and...

Madara solos.

13. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Likely Madara.

Even pre-edo the guy could still fight Hashi for like a day while using V4 Susanoo, controlling 100% Kurama(controlling bijuus was said to consume tons of chakra by Kakashi), PS armour and whatever else he did that made Hashi himself to pant hard by the end of the fight.

In fact him exhausting Hashi points to him having to use tons of chakra in order to for Hashi in turn to use tons of chakra to defend himself and to match Madara's arsenal.

If they were mainly using taijutsu then Hashi wouldn't be so exhausted by it.

By using CST and CT, Nagato seemed to be pushing beyond his limits as he started coughing blood as a result. Madara never was THAT exausted...at least on panel. :hm

14. Klue The kingdom is mine

Pushed the Gedo Mazou to chew up all nine Bijuu, in the time it takes to microwave a bowl of instant oatmeal.

15. Ganta Not the Ganta from Narutobase. Stop Hollering PMs.

:oh Automatic No.

fuck yo' cousin, he on dat Naruto kool-aid.

16. Blu-ray Moderator

Madara fought the entire Senju including Hashirama for a full 24 hours, and brought Hashirama to the brink of exhaustion at their valley of the end fight, all while using shit like Susano'o or controlling the Kyuubi which doesn't come cheap from a chakra cost standpoint. He definitely has more than Nagato.
    He was damn near killing himself, so he went far being merely being exhausted.
    The first jutsu he used in that confrontation was Susano'o, so he doesn't owe lasting that long to being conservative.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Hussain Well-Known Member

what? :catblink
    from where you came up with that? He can't handle Hashirama by himself, let alone the entire clan lol

But how long was Susanoo activated for?

18. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

Why do you think Nagato went from normal to looking like a 90 year old man after using the Rinnegan?

19. Blu-ray Moderator

Chapter 624.

Which explains why he lost.
    Dunno. But seeing as he wouldn't last long against Hashirama, let alone with all his backup without it, (not unless Hashirama was too exhausted to use his own big guns) it's safe to assume it was significant portion of their fight.

20. WarringStatesUchiha Well-Known Member

So you are the famous @Hussain!!!

I know it's a bit off topic, but answer something, please: why do you hate Madara so much? Do you really think that Madara was a bad leader, person, and has more hype than what's really showed?

21. dergeist Well-Known Member

That solo:Mshad

22. Ganta Not the Ganta from Narutobase. Stop Hollering PMs.

The why: it's the Gedo Mazou sapping him slowly of energy and life, not the Rinnegan itself. Linking to it too regularly made him scrawny-looking.

:oh No, it doesn't.

23. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

And you think the other Rinnegan abilities don't have that same drawback? Maybe not to the same extent but still
    Not a good retort.. Do you have any proof or evidence? This is baseless until then

24. Ganta Not the Ganta from Narutobase. Stop Hollering PMs.

Possession of the Rinnegan is what this is about, and you suddenly go off on some shit about Rinnegan's abilities. Fuck is wrong with this BD kiddies?

:oh There’s a reason why the burden of proof sits with the claimer.

25. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

:facepalmed
    Uhh no, this isn't just about Rinnegan possession.. This is about Rinnegan being more chakra taxing which involves Rinnegan's abilities
    You're the claimer here dude.. Besides, I already came with my evidence. Now it's your turn, but you don't strike me as the type to come with solid evidence

26. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Hard to say seeing as Nagato's Pain feats were all done with him being in a chakra deprived state. Then he died using a chakra taxing jutsu in a chakra deprived state.

Whereas Madara could keep up with Hashirama, a super chakra beast who had chakra levels rivaling 100% Kurama, without chakra being a factor in the battle.

I don't know. Though, I reckon at some point, when you compare chakra beasts at their best, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because the battle will not come down to chakra (see Madara vs Hashirama and Sasuke vs Naruto).

27. Ultra Instinct Senjutsu Mokuton of Fun

Not to divert the conversation, but the statement of Madara...soloing....Hashirama AND the Senju Clan made me stop reading.

I see the chapter was stated, but does anyone have a scan where it says specifically he took on the whole clan by himself?
    That seems like a bit of a stretch, granted I'm not a pro manga reader/source-citer, from that far back, but I am hesitant to go with that statement, when Hashi was the one who always 1-upped Madara every time the dude came back with some new powerup/eye power.
    I want to say I can only remember Hashirama stepping to him alone, when the susano'o got brought out, but i could be wrong.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  28. Ganta Not the Ganta from Narutobase. Stop Hollering PMs.

:giogio If you can't tell much of what's going on in that comment, the Rinnegan's strong chakra make its doryoku not entirely dependent on the amount of chakra they have.

29. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Why does people think Madara & Hashirama were spamming SS & ISO Susanoo for 24 hours straight?

Naruto & Sasuke while having way more chakra during VOTE 2 only used KA & PS for 10 minutes at maximum.

If that were case then there would've been multiple VOTE around globe instead of one.

It's dumb to think that Hashirama can spam Mokujin & SS for one day Stright or Madara can use PS for 24 hours straight.

Hashirama was tired as fuck after using one SS & fight between SS/ISO only went for one minute at best

Last edited: May 15, 2019 at 1:45 PM
  30. Klue The kingdom is mine

Nothing explicit, but those three or four pages gave the reader no reason to believe any other Uchiha participated.

Don't believe that particular battle is one you need to think too deeply about. Who other than Hashirama is able to shake up Madara's dance routine?

Last edited: May 15, 2019 at 2:44 PM