1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Who are the REAL future Elite Sanin?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Batman, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Batman M.I.S.

Based on where we are now in the series. Whom do you think has the best chance of being elite sanin? And just for shit's sake I want to point out that Naruto will not be a Sanin because I, as well as many others, belive that he will make the jump straight to Hokage, or be given the honorary title upon his death.

so. . .

Who are you're elite three. I'll post mine later. :wink

Tags:
  2. Susano-o The Auspicious One

Damnit. Who could be the next 3 ninja's? Hmmm. :oh

There's no thing as elite sannin as a rank. Heck, those 3 of the sannin aren't even on one level, I think.

And Naruto going straight through to Hokage? Wait, it's best to first define WHAT you mean by Sannin, before less tolerant people start negging your ass for saying something like 'elite sannin level' doesn't exist and 'you suck, n00b' or something.

3. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

4. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Konohamaru is busy being the Akatsuki Leader, Udon is busy being Kabuto's younger brother and Moegi is busy being useless like all other kunoichis. No time for foolish sannin games.

5. Grrblt Banned

Do you know what "Sannin" is?

6. PDQ Meta-Debater

How about the Three Stooges?

InoShikaCho will be the future InoShikaCho

It doesn't matter how elite you are, it's about being elite as a team. That's what made them special.

I can't see Team 7 actually being legendary for some reason. And honestly, I don't think they could be the neoSannin because they likely won't be known as a team. Remember that the Sannin started off as a team and were legendary as one. By the time they become legendary, Team 7 won't be a team.

Sannin step aside, InoShikaCho are the new Trio to be.

7. Snickers Peanuts in your privates

Tsunade cannot be a sannin because she is hokage now ??[/logic of threadpost]

lol sry ppl couldn't help my fingers:omg

8. Thorn Fully Awesome

Yeah, the Legendary Sannin is just a title. Tsunade's still the Slug Sannin, even though she's the Hokage. Just as Kakashi would still be Copy-Ninja Kakashi if he was Hokage, just as Yondaime was still Konoha's Yellow Flash.

However, I would like to see Naruto x Sakura x Sasuke develop unique titles, rather than assume the Frog x Slug x Snake Sannin titles.

9. NaruHeart I

welll....lets see...

Naruto- trained by JIRAIYA
    Sakura- trained by TSUNADE
    Sasuke- trained by OROCHIMARU

i hope you can see some connection there (im not saying its gonna happen, just seems a little pointing in that direction) Oh, and naruto summons frogs, maybe sakura and sasuke can summon the slug and snake later on in the story

10. Mat?icha アナル

konohamaru >all, already. he doesnt need to lower to that level, lol :nuts

11. Volken Heureusement

No one in Konoha has that same potential or good enough teaching Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura have to acheive great things. Maybe Neji, Rock Lee, and Shikamaru can become great ninjas, but when you look at everyone else in the generation, no one stands out as extremely talented. They all seem like your average B-rank mission ninja.

12. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

That is the problem. The good ninjas are scattered over different teams.

The term Sannin can only refer to a team of three ninjas. In this context, all of them must be extremely skilled of course.

13. Shishi-O Oda Is God

i think you're asking who will be on that level. right?

then i would say

1) shikamaru( genious strategist)

2) rock lee( konoha's green flash( or crinsom flash if he ever decides to use a katana)

3) neiji( well i sort of assume he'll be akatsuki level in 2 years( if he isn't already)

4)kakashi ( he would be there now if he didn't have that embarrassingly low chakra problem) so sad) once he clears that up though, it's all gravy, well he will be past that level.

not for the reason you gave, but i will not mention naruto( on account of his multiple fights with the sannin before the timeskip, then seemingly pwning them post timeskip.

5) sasuke, for the fact that he is an uchiha, for him not to eventually gain power, would mean that he had his eyes closed the whole time he was alive.

6) sakura, i don't know if anyone notices but she has the same eyes as the 4th. truth be told, as she is now...if she hit the ground instead of directly going after sasuke she would have lasted longer.

truly though, i think that all of the rookie 9 will reach that level and pass it. for the fact that this is the strongest generation yet/ they are all in the back of thier heads competing with naruto, who continually raises the bar( and btw the reason sasuke left the village, cuz he couldn't keep up.)

14. Snickers Peanuts in your privates

Konohamaru - I am not joking, Kishimoto indicated he will succeed naruto as the next hokage:yell

15. Sterling Archer Formerly @MasterHiko

konohamaru will definately be hokage at some point. i knew this the first time him and naruto met. if he doesnt, kishi changed his mind about it later.

16. Zer0_UchiHa Member

umm lol, sannin got their name cause they are 3 people! sannin means 3 people. often its used when someone talks about either of the sannin, usually saying, oh oro is part of the legendary three (part of legendary sannin). its been bastardized down by many to refer to a power level as in sannin level, and often stated by many to be greater in level than hokage but less than akatsuki. this is plain wrong! sandaime, yondaime, they were hokage and they are/were stronger than sannin. sannin is just the groups name, not name essentially, but just a way to refer to them as a whole. u cannot have say neji, sasuke and lets say shino become the next sannin! they are not part of a group of three, they could potentially, each individually, gain more power than any of the originally sannin, but that would not make them sannin. they could be compared to sannin level ie compare neji to oro/jir/tsu, or compare sasuke to them etc. but they themselves cannot become sannin.

they only group in my estimation that could become the next sannin would the naruto/sasuke/sakura. they were a group of three originally and parralels between them and the sannin are too numerous to mention, in fact each one of the three students have followed one of the sannin.

i hope that clears it up for anyone who didnt know what sannin meant, trust me, i have lots of english freinds who dont know what sannin means, so they think of it a name like akatsuki.

17. wiggely Ninja in training

there are on three sanin. there will only be three sanin. not even the white fang was included in the group. the only three to be called the legendery sanin are oro, tsun, and j man.

18. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

No such thing as an elite sannin. The formal title for jiraiya, tsunade, and oro is "Legendary Three Ninja" (伝説の三忍, Densetsu no Sannin?) or simply the "Sannin".

Also as pointed out in a previous post, tsunade is curerntly Godaime Hokage.

As for their successor...they each have young apprentices. formally of team 7.

19. RasenganUltimate Member

The next sannin? Hmmm, I wonder why Masashi made Sasuke Orochimaru's student, Sakura Tsunade's student, and Naruto Jiraiya's student. There obviously had to be a connection, otherwise why would Masashi made it like that. It all fits perfectly. The 3 Legendary Sannins having their students as former Team 7.
    Naruto resembles Jiraiya becaue they both are hot-headed. Sakura resembles Tsunade because of their strength. Sasuke resembles Orochimaru because of their thirst for power and knowledge. There is clearly a resemblence here.
    Also, Orochimaru left Konoha like Sasuke did. Jiraiya wented to retrieve him, but failed, just like Naruto did. Tsunade lost people who she dearly loved, Sakura lost Sasuke. The 3 Legendary Sannins are like an older version of Former Team 7. Kakashi was like Sarutobi. He lost Sasuke like Sarutobi lost Orochimaru. The resemblence is just too strong and obvious.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  20. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

among the young generation there are only 2 ninja who have both the motivation AND potential to become great...greater even then thier respective teachers: Sasuke and Naruto.

Sasuke because of his obsession and the fact that he is genetically superior to just about everyone else...and Naruto because of Sasuke and the fact that he is always trying to catch him by getting stronger.

Sakura...lets be real now...she'll be a great medic, legendary by her association with the other 2.

many would argue that Negi is storonger but his plot relevance is near zero, so I doubt he will ever reach anything considered a legendary level...he'll become an elite jounin and that's all.

21. SunnyxShine Queen Seon Deok ♥

22. Dionysus Brandy and Death

Chouji, Moegi, and Mizuki.

23. Waffletime! Member

Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, of course. :oh

24. Rellik Member

Gaara, temari, kankuro (Once he gets chiyo's 10 puppets of own)
    Sannin in my mind refers to a legendary team that can all be Kage canidates.
    They seem to be the only trio to might all be kage canidates.

All the other groups won't all be ninjas of kage level. C'mon tenten/ino/etc = kage canidates? Hard to believe. Plus I don't think team 7 will ever reunite as a ninja group. (Although I think all 3, yes even sakura, will become kage canidates.)

25. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Good god in heaven that is a big waffle.

Now I'm hungry dammit.

Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura dur - probably very high kage, very high kage, very high kage - by very high I mean a whole new plateau of strength, Sakura will be surpassing Tsunade but in a fight she still won't be anywhere near Naruto and Sasuke's insanely high god mode level they'll have achieved in combat.

Temari/Kakuro/Gaara will be the #2 strongest team overall with low kage, low kage, and high kage

Neji will probably breach into the low-medium Kage range as well

Sai will also actually probably be low-medium Kage level actually as young as he is atm and as versatile as his jutsus are, and being trained by a guy that rivaled Sandaime once upon a time

That's about it, everyone else is elite jounnin or lower

26. Batman M.I.S.

Lol I knew I was gonna get a bunch of technical phrasist ppl. "That's not what the term means n00B#$)#@$@!!!

lol

I'm talking about if there are to be 3 elite ninja in the future, based on what we know who are they to be.

27. Grrblt Banned

But why did you exclude Naruto from being an "elite ninja" because he was going to be Hokage? Isn't a Hokage supposed to be pretty darned elite?

28. Rikudou Sennin Member

Sannin is not a title, its a reference to the three people who all achieved Kage-level strenght aka Sandaime's students.

There will never be 'another' three Sannin, at the most people will oneday make a reference towards Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura as being 'similar' to the sannin.

Who's going to be the next 'White Fang': Kakashi
    Who's going to be the next 'Professor' or 'God of Shinobi': Konohamaru
    Who's going to be the next 'Yellow Flash': Naruto

Or even:

Who's going to be the next 'Copycat': Sasuke

It are all just nicknames, not titles that people can gain.

29. ku1jt Elite Jounin

Of course Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They're trained by the Sannin and look like them.

30. The Question "Obvious, with hindsight."

It would be interesting to know what nicknames the Rookie 9 and Gai's team will earn in the future.

Shikamaru: The Lazy Ass Genius

etc.