1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Who are these people?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by boomdiyada, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:41 AM.

1. boomdiyada New Member

Okay so, for starters im sorry if this is in the wrong thread but i literally made an account to ask this question.

I was doing some digging on the Dragon Sage mode based on Mitsuki and ended up finding a bunch of new characters that have never been in the anime (im not sure if its in the Manga). These names are literally people that hold positions that are currently held by other members like the 1-6 Hokage.
    The list is http:// narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Hokage which basically claims that they are all Hokage and for some reason are overpowered af.

Can somebody please tell me where this set of characters are from? THANKS

Tags:
  2. Singulrality I have achieved intelligence!

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland
    Catdank Faction:
    They're the Hokages from the new Boruto reboot.

3. boomdiyada New Member

Thanks! In terms of the Boruto reboot is that for the manga? As the Hokages in the Boruto anime are the same set.

Thanks for the answer!

4. lilsugarcookie New Member

These characters look like fanfic, all of the images are fan made. I don't see how this is part of the boruto reboot.

5. Maverick04 Well-Known Member