• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Who can break Itachi's finger and crow Genjutsu?

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Title.

I'd say anyone that can break ocular Genjutsu from Itachi should be able to break finger and crow Genjutsu, as they scale above a more potent technique.

Orochimaru should be able to break finger and crow Genjutsu as he could move to break himself out of a 3T Genjutsu. Hebi Sasuke managed to counter a non-0KI Tsukuyomi so he could definitely do so too, and Taka Sasuke and beyond should be able to do it confidently. Not sure who else can do it though :hm

Illusory

The only ninja I can see it working on are pre-CE Genin, but probably not Sakura or Shikamaru since we saw them break p1 Kabuto’s genjutsu.

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Title.

I'd say anyone that can break ocular Genjutsu from Itachi should be able to break finger and crow Genjutsu, as they scale above a more potent technique.

Orochimaru should be able to break finger and crow Genjutsu as he could move to break himself out of a 3T Genjutsu. Hebi Sasuke managed to counter a non-0KI Tsukuyomi so he could definitely do so too, and Taka Sasuke and beyond should be able to do it confidently. Not sure who else can do it though :hm

P much all Jonin and above. His Dojutsu scales above finger genjutsu and id wager elite Jonin like Kakashi, Gai, Darui, Cee, Fuu and Torune could break his Dojutsu

Top Bottom