1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who can defeat Gemini Saga?

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by DarkLordDragon, Dec 2, 2005.

1. DarkLordDragon

Alright... Since there are many of these topics around here I decided on this one... Is there anyone besides those planet eaters or universe destroyers can defeat Gemini Saga! One more thing I don't like you to use Saint Seiya's characters >_<

For those who don't know Saga, Saga is a character in the anime/manga Saint Seiya

Saga have the speed of light but probably can move faster than the light, because without his cloth he was able to be at the speed of light and this was mentioned in the original manga by Aioria (Another Gold Saint who have the speed of light) on that time Saga wasn't wearing his Gold Cloth, the Gold Cloth sharply increase Saint's speed and power...

Saga without his senses (Only the vision sense) was able to stop Aioria's Lightning Plasma (Attack consists of 100,000,000 blow per second) and his cloth was almost destroyed and it wasn't the Gold Cloth!

Saga can remove his opponents sense with just one single attack

Saga can hit the opponent's nervous system, he can paralyze the body of his opponent and finally control the mind of his opponent, and nobody can regain his sense unless he kill.

Saga can destroy illusions, magics...etc and he can hit things that can not be seen such as souls...

Saga can warp time and space, he can send his opponent to different dimensions, he can even do this to souls (Non-Physical objects)

Saga can hide his cosmo/life energy/spirite and he can locate other person's ki even if they were very far or even if they were hiding their cosmos (Ova 4)

Saga can use his cloth to do a 2 on 1 fight... He can move his cloth at the speed of light!

Saga can fight and move and do whatever he wants even if he losts his senses.

Saga's Galaxian Explosion have the force of a exploding galaxy... With this attack Saga can attack the souls too...

In Episode G his fist has the force of God Pollox which is capable of destroying galaxies! and he knows the secret of the immortal twins (But I don't care about that much)

The only rule:

Only anime and manga characters are allowed, the reason is that I don't know comic characters :)

Tags:
  2. Rice Ball

(i Win!)

3. DarkLordDragon

Dark Schneider will win because he can move several times lightspeed, nobody can kill him except the Adam of light or something like that, he can destroy dimensions or return from dimensions, he can fight back fully even if he lost his senses and he is capable of taking attack which has force of destroying galaxy, so yeah he will beat the hell out of Gemini Saga :laugh

Any other characters who can do the same as Dark Schneider?

4. ydraliskos

(If you don't know him, do your research. It's a book. you could read it too, it's awesome)
    Milamber the wizard of 2 worlds

Uses the power of 2 worlds, instead of just 1 as a wizard.

Was tutored by Macross the Black, a eternal living wizard, along with elves from 2 worlds and human wizards. His knowledge can be considered "VAST"

Can travel through dimensions, can alter time.

In power, he is compared to a race of almost omnipotent dragon riders that challenged the gods(and lost, but killed most of them). One of the strongest of those admits he would be scared shitless if he had to fight Milamber.

While we have never seen his full power used for destructive purposes like say a fireball (although he did destroy a huge stadium early on in his career, because he was kinda angry), he has closed dimensional gates with his power, a feat considered impossible.

If he fails, I'll try with macross the black later.

BTW
    Do you realize that Gemini saga , as you describe him, can take on, and win VS those planet eaters and universe destroyers? I'm pretty sure he could own Galactus and superman prime and all those people you don't want used against him.

And Dark Schneider is the definition of cosmic too. There are like 6 people TOTAL that can take him on from BOTH marvel and dc.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  5. DarkLordDragon

So that means he can live in the outer space? but if he can travel through dimensions can he comes back from it? because maybe he can only travel between specific dimensions

Well destroying a stadium is not a problem because Gemini Saga from Greece with a simple fireball caused the sinking of the Death Queen Island.

Well I don't think Gemini Saga can defeat characters like Eternity, Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, Infinity...etc he can take on planet busters maybe but those beings whose size equals to planets it will be hard task for Gemini but again you can use any of the characters but let it be anime and manga :)

6. Kakita Aiguchi

The Cheap Trick stand from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure's 4th serie.
    Cheap Trick basically binds to your back, cannot be removed in ANY way and, as soon as ANYONE sees him on your back, you die.
    Plus, Cheap Trick can talk and give suggestions. He usually tries to turn his victims mad, persuading them to show their back to end their suffering. He can speak to other people too, disguising his voice as the one of the victim that is currently carrying him, leading to big misunderstandings that could improve his chance to be shown.
    As soon as his carrier dies, the attaches himself to the back of the one who saw him on the back of his previous victim.

7. Lucifer

I think, BoBoBoBo can beaten him...... x.X;;;...it was obviously...

8. Spacey

*Poof* and Gemini has never ever existed

9. CrazyMoronX

everybody nos dat goku is da strongast broken chara in all of animes.

10. Raptor

Hypnos and Thanatos from Saint Seiya.

11. DarkLordDragon

How can he bind to Saga's back if the latter will not allow him to do so, like he did to Giganto in OVA 9 from Hades

I don't know him, care to give us his power feats?

Actually Adam-Kadamon from Angel Sanctuary will defeat him he will just freeze time forever, because of Gemini being human he will die

Why do you think so? Can Goku still fight without his senses? can he fight while his mind is being controlled by Saga after his nervous system was damaged by the Demon Emperor Fist?

plz read this:

:wink

12. CrazyMoronX

goku punched open a big geizer in da earth, if that aint strong what is lol

he could probly sneeze and destroy a planit at da end oh dbgt!!

serious ssj4 goku is da strongast.

he cant lose his sense, he got dragonball to protect him, and his pure hart wont let him be taken.

if babidididi couldn take him over i don think a saint could L O L

13. Rice Ball

Edit-
    Before you say can the skull knight do this and that. The Answer to that is Yes, he can if he wants too.

14. Lucifer

well...
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo with moustache can take down Gemini Saga... xD...
    Bobo pokes Gemini Saga.... no, I was joking :p Bobobo is fucking weaker...

I'd say....

Alucard or Walter :p from Hellsing >>> Gemini Saga
    Majin or Tetsu from Majin -Devil- >>> Gemini Saga
    Akira Fudo from Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman >>> Gemini Saga
    Devil Guy (dunno, spell name) from 3x3 Eyes Manga >>> Gemini Saga
    Arion from Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion >>> Gemini Saga
    Skull Knight or just one picked God Hand from Berserk >>> Gemini Saga
    Tetsuo or Akira from Akira Manga >>> Gemini Saga
    Yu Ominae or other(dunno, spell) from Spriggan Manga >>> Gemini Saga
    Id from Xenogears >>> Gemini Saga
    you said Orochi >>> Gemini Saga.......... XD

I'm wrong? correct me. ~,~

15. Id

Id from Xenogears. Id was never shown to have the power to level down a planet. But has greater power that Graf has. Who led a war agianst the world that coused 98% of the extinction of the human race. Not only that Id/Fie at the end of the game binded with Zohar wich grants him inf amount of power.

Id also by himslef took down 3 nations a small country and a fleet of armies sevral times.

His class in physical strength can be determind but he was seen taking down gears (robots the size of Gundam) with utter ease with out the aid of his own Gear.

Oh wait well never mind I think Id does have a move that destroys planets if you count but thats like a summon spell. It was never really shown in story plot that he could anihalate a planet with a single move (or maybe he can he does have the inf power of the Zohar.............)
    Well any how the attack in the game is called "Big Bang " its his final Chi/erther move.

And while Id does not move at the speed of light his reaction time is 0.03 sec. wich is the quickest reaction a human can reach (if possible)

Any How Id FTW!

16. DarkLordDragon

yet Goku's hand bleed when he touched pieces of destroyed mirror :) if that could affect him Saga's attack would finish him

Why not? Babidi doesn't have the ability to hit the nervous system or paralyze your body then control your mind

Bubble if your going to say he can if he wants too then you better stop posting :) don't get me wrong but I can say Apollo from 5th movie can do anything he wants if he want to but that's doesn't count. As far as I know Skull Knight's rival is Zodd and someone considered to be Skull Knight's eternal rival and couldn't even show powers that's close to what Saga showed then Skull Knight's defeat confirmed. C'mon Skull knight don't have the speed of light, he might cut space but can he fight in the space?

So what? any problems?

Alucard wont be killed but if he can come back from another dimension he will be a good rival, Walter is human and Saga can move at the speed of light without his cloth so he will be defeated without knowing what's going on

I don't know them

He is not, they are weaker than Saga, Saga can remove their senses and seal their fates

Yeah Orochi will win since the latter can only be sealed by the three sacred weapons.

If he is a robot then the senses move will not work, but I still think Saga can send him to another dimension, if the latter have a soul Saga can also send his soul or destroy it using the Galaxian Explosion. Can ID withstand thousnads of attacks per second? each attack is enough to kill normal human

17. The Space Cowboy

Aww...No comic book types so I can't pick Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?

Lina Inverse w. 10 minutes prep time would work too. Two words, Giga-Slave. She summons the Lord of Nightmares. Game over man, Game over. Universe over for that matter if she screws up the spell.

Outside the Manga/Aniverse rules, although not quite as he has made appearances in Graphic Novels, which are the same thing as manga, except not Japanese.

I pick Death from Discworld, aka Bill Door, aka the Pale Rider. Also known as "HE WHO TALKS LIKE THIS."

Nothing Saga can do really applies to Bill Door. If you are capable of ending in any way shape or form, Bill Door is able to affect you.

Being an anthromorphic personification of a special sort, Bill plays a mean guitar, reaps souls, and can be everywhere at once. He's also bloody amazing with a scythe. To Bill, Time is a close personal friend and time is a place. Against him no door can hold (And he reaps -everything-). Bill however, does have a soft spot for life.

He's also one of THE four horsemen of the Apocalypse (There was another, Kaos, but he left before they got famous).
    He is also fond of cats.

18. Id

Yeah but Saga cant withstand the explosive force of the big bang. And done only by one person with out his gear. His gear only further amplifies his overl power.

Not only that if his body dies he can simply take over some one elese body if he wishes to ala Graf.........

19. DarkLordDragon

If Lina inverse was fast enough to summon Lord of Nightmares before dying she will win and kill saga badly

but again we don't know if the Big Bang your talking about is the same big bang that created the universe as their theories. Remember the last episode of the Saint Seiya do you remember when all the Bronze Saints charge and burn their cosmos to it's limits and achieved the 7th sense along with Athena's cosmos and power, it's true they were able to make Saga fly to the moon :laugh jk but Saga returned back to the earth laughing as if nothing happened. You knowing Saint Seiya well you know a simple kick or punch from the saints equals a great force power for normal human so why not?

Also whats the range of the big bang, if by any chance Saga couldn't withstand it he can dodge it, right? Saga have the ability to hide his life-force/energy/cosmo/ki...etc :wink

20. Id

I suggest you go play the game Xenogears. b-cus just by simple internet reaserch you wont find out how strong Id really is.
    Of course I now how strong Saint Seiya are. Especially Saga.
    But Id on Foot is a total monster.

21. DarkLordDragon

The problem is I don't have much time and I don't like to do internet research while I have some reliable companions like you I believe what you say so why I waste my time on researches and things like that ;) but I only wanted to ask how powerful is his attacks. I mean in manga RG Veda there are characters who can defeat unbeatable characters even though they don't have the speed of sound or a power of destructive galaxy or planet

22. Id

Classifing his human attacks is somewhat hard Ill give you a full low down on Id when I have more time. But by tommarow ill let you know what your up against.

23. Rice Ball

I don't think Id would be killable while hes connected to hiw powersource tbh.

24. Arilou

It should be pointed out that Galactus would be one of the few beings who would be capable of surviving a Big Bang scale explosion. he already *has* after all.

25. DarkLordDragon

Hey don't tell me he is human? :blink because if he is human Saga will hit his brain and remove his senses. If by any chance he destroyed the brain all of his body's function will be destroyed and he wont be able to control himself and basically will be a dead corpse waiting for his heart to stop. Of course Saga is faster than him since Saga is already classified as being faster than the light, he would be able to hit ID multiple times in a second. If he is not a human it's a different story but again as I said Saga's attacks worked on illusions, souls, giants...etc

Saga doesn't need to kill ID to be the winner, if he was able to send ID to another dimension a place where ID wont be able to return Saga will be considered a winner, remember Saga have the ability to control his armors and even use attacks using the empty armor and on the other hand he can use GenRouMaouKen as he did against Shura in episode G in chapter 13 I think or 12 I don't remember well.

Can you tell me more about his power source?

That's damn true, if Saga faced explosion equals to the Big Bang he would most likely die because Shaka died and he is not much stronger than Shaka. but as I said for ID he can still avoid it depending of the range, remember after SHaka did that explosion in OVA 8 Saga and his two friends teleported or moved faster than light so that attack didn't caused any harm to them as it did to the specters

26. Chamcham Trigger

Damnit. You beat me.......by over 24 hours.

27. Kakita Aiguchi

Id couldn't beat Saga... really, in no way I could ever think of.
    Reasons:
    Saga is more powerful.
    Saga could have killed him more times than you can think of a lot before Id could even react, and then send the correct imput to his gear so that it could act. He's simply faster by a huge factor.
    Id has the power to destroy continents, enormous nations... but not galaxies.

28. DarkLordDragon

Well I've been reading about ID, it seems to me that he is the product of Fei's anger so he is human, I can say that he is the other side of Fei, just like Kyo/Kyoshiro, Asura/Hanmen No Asura, The two Amakusa and even Saga/Dark Saga and because of being human he became strong but still he will be defeated because all Saga need is to hit his nervous system or the brain or he can use his Galaxian Explosion, Another Dimension or he can hide his cosmo and use the attack he used against his twin brother Kanon following him from the third temple to the pope's temple.

As some said Gold Saints can burn their cosmos to unlimit point as they were doing like Aries Mu when he was facing the titan and even Saga after losing a big fraction of his powers and still was able to hit Milo with attack which had the capability to kill the gold saint :amuse

29. Id

I am guessing Id is strength is class 100. Why He took down Gears with on foot by himself with his bare hands, In order to interview Id they had to strap him down (neck, legs, feet) and not only that, but connect a rod to his the nerve in his spinal cord to keep him immobilize. Id still claimed he could break free, and the doctor new he was not bluffing. (he didn?t break free b-cus then he used to much strength and his other persona would take over.) He opens up a black hole and punches it towards you (that is fucking amazing in any extent.) He also takes punches, and hits from gears directly. And Cryogenitcally frozen, vary easily.

Id on foot No Gear (with his Gear it would take a reality warper or near cosmic force to beat him)

strength is class 100

Speed. reaction time is 0.03 or faster. (Official)

Power - He has the vast powers of the Zohar witch comes from the wave existence (official)

ABILITIES
    GUIDED SHOT:
    Graphical representation : Fei concentrates and sends a ball of light on the
    enemy.
    Effect : Damages enemy with Chi.

RADIANCE:
    Graphical representation : A dark circle for on the opponents, blue rays centers
    on it while it's growing in size. The circle then changes for a sphere showing
    outer space which finally explodes in small pieces.
    Effect : Damages with space chi.
    (basically he bends and twists black hole/gravity around you)

BIG BANG:
    Graphical representation : The screen show the earth and the moon. A huge beam
    zaps across the galaxy and wipes out the earth and moon.
    Effect : Damages with Gravity Lens.
    (you feel the impact of exploding stars, moons, and planets)

HYPER-DEATHBLOWS
    FUKEI:
    Graphical representation : Flips into the air and throws 13 fireballs in
    sequenced order, from right to left hand. Finishes with a last powerful
    fireball.
    (Air element Attack)

CHIKEI:
    Graphical representation : Jumps away from the enemy, charges up and punches the
    ground, sending a series of earth pillars on the enemy.
    (Earth Element Attack)

KAKEI:
    Graphical representation : Flips in the air and emits energy. Falls on the enemy
    like a meteor and sends strong fire waves.
    (Fire Element Attack)

SUIKEI:
    Graphical representation : 4 hits that wraps the nemy into ice, a final hit
    makes the ice even bigger. Finishes with a crushing punch, shattering the ice.
    (Ice Element Attack)

KOKEI:
    Graphical representation : Deals 3 fast right kicks followed by a strong,
    electricity-charged split kick.
    (Lighting Element Attack)

YAMIKEI:
    Graphical representation : Jumps away from enemy and various blue lights comes
    from the enemy and go to Fei. A purple whirlpool of light forms on the enemy.
    (Attacks the Soul)

Dark Matter
    Id opens a dark vortex, unleashing strong energy waves on your
    party.
    (Attacks with Gravity/black hole attack)

High Level Telekenises

Body Tranmigration

Ok with all Said above the reason why (on foot no gear) Id might have a chance is be-cuse he matches and out ranks Saga in terms of raw/destructive power. Not only that but he is one of the few True character that will not hesitate to kill anyone (old, weak, children, women etc....) His Feats are amazing. (destroying the Armed military unit by himself at age 14) (destroying various nations, and countries.) (holds a power that is greater than Grafs who wiped out 98% of the human race.)

His down side would be his speed. 0.03 of reaction time vs 299,792,458 meters per second.

Second is that he is not protected like Saga is. But all it takes is underestimating him or one false move and he is toast.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
  30. DarkLordDragon

You know this will be a slow motion for Saga :)

Saga can strike with 5 or 8 flash of lights per second attacking from every side, wait being a Gold Saints he can create thousands tracks of light per second :)

How much time it take him to use this attack, if Saga was hit by this attack he will be injured but we still don't know the powers of this attack I still don't know if it has the power of exploding planet or something like that, and as I said before about Saga's armor resistence :)

Saga by just pointing his fingers around while fighting Ikki was able to break the ground and do alot of damages to the temple :)

This will not work, we all know that Seiya in the first episodes can hit 100 times and it's like 100 meteor fist striking the enemy, in the end against Saga he were throwing like hundreds wait thousands of those attacks even Saga said your light attacks will not affect me, he was avoiding/stopping them with one one hand and the other he was grabing his helmet :) it's a piece of cake for Saga I say

what's the degree of the ice, because as Camus stated the Gold Cloth can be freezed if it's under 270c or something like that, Milo was able to break off from Hyoga's ice attacks.

Does it attack the soul or it sucks the soul power, because it's different?

Saga being the master of dimensions he could tear the space to send the coming wave to another dimension

Nope not yet, Kanon without his armors had the power to withstand Milo's attack and saved cosmos even higher than Milo and we all know that Kanon is equal or weaker than Gemini Saga.

It's nothing compared to the saints, you know why because Gemini Saga already became the pope when he was kid 13 years old or 15 I am not sure, but in episode G he is the pope, he learned and controlled the GenRouMaouKen which means that he reached the level of a pope, and you know what it means to be a pope of the saints. Someone couldn't even became a saint was able to create a world-wide disaster but Aioria defeated him with ease.

It's the opposite, if by any chance ID missed with Saga considering him Human or anything like that he would face Milo's fate when he was rapidly attacking Saga and his two friends after they lost their senses and rest you know it already :D