1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Who can design the coolest tattoo??

Discussion in 'Art Contests and Competitions' started by DeviousNL, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeviousNL

I want to get a tattoo next month. I want 2 larger or 3 smaller japanese characters in a column on my upper arm. I've been wanting this for about 6 years now, but I don't know the meaning and looks from different characters.. I like a font which look like brushstrokes (like the Eurosport Fightclub logo). But other fonts are also ok if you think it would look cool. Could you guys also state the meaning of the characters? I want it to mean something ofcourse. One that fits my character or motivations.

Every input would be highly appreciated! Ofcourse I will post a picture after I get the tattoo.

Tags:
  2. Mori`

maybe give a little bit of info on what sort of things you like? I might try but without knowing a bit more about you its tricky to match something up

3. DeviousNL

Ok, perseverence, ambitious, strong, brave, openminded, love, intelligence.. words like that. There are probably some more or are the same with a slightly different usage of words (like strong -> power). Some small art surrounding the characters would be nice, but it all depends on how the characters them selves look. Let your imagination run wild! I want it to look special. Not standard, nor cheap looking.. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.