1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Who deserves to have the final fight with Orochimaru?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Deidara_rocks_my_socks, Oct 10, 2006.

Who deserves to personally defeat Orochimaru most?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2006.
  1. Tsunade

6 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. Jiraiya

101 vote(s)
    48.1%
  3. Sasuke

27 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Itachi

13 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. Naruto

38 vote(s)
    18.1%
  6. Akatsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Sakura

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  8. Someone Else

6 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. Anko

5 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. Kabuto

5 vote(s)
    2.4%
  1. Deidara_rocks_my_socks Tastes like...burning..

Because really, a lot of people have a personal vendetta against him. So who truly deserves the honour of fighting/killing him?

Tsunade

-the remarks Orochimaru made after her brother was killed (i.e. "You can't even recognize him")

-played on her love for Dan/brother in order to heal his arms, and thus destroy the village of Konoha

-beat the shit out of her along with his subordinate

-threatened to kill Naruto, the boy whom she had grown a bond with

-killed the Third, continuously poses a threat to her title as Hokage

Jiraiya

-has stated that their relationship is similar to that of Naruto/Sasuke; very close bonds, followed by an abandonment of friendship to achieve higher power

-continuous mockery of these bonds by Orochimaru

-obvious rivalry for superiority, but by different means

-Orochimaru posing a threat to Naruto, Jiraiya's student

-Orochimaru's betreyal/attack on Konoha, the village Jiraiya holds dear

Sasuke

-Oro is trying to take his body; also, Orochimaru is obsessed with playing with his hatred and such

-given the cursed seal against his will

-eventually, if Sasuke finds a way to refuse Orochimaru his body, Orochimaru will almost certainly act with complete vengeance to him; he is certainly not a forgiving type of person

Itachi

-Orochimaru is planning to take his brother's body, and Itachi already has a plan for Sasuke, whatever that might be, so this might fudge everything up for him

-Orochimaru is a dangerous threat for that which Itachi holds dear-the sharingan, and if Orochimaru is smart, he will indeed breed more sharingans for future use when Sasukes body is past its warranty. Oh you know he will. Thus the sharingan is out of Itachis control.

-Itachi wants to fight Sasuke, not Orochimaru in Sasukes body. I think he would be quite pissed off if the former came to pass.

Akatsuki

-Orochimaru betrayed them. They are arrogant and all powerful and probably don't enjoy being mocked in such a way.

-Orochimaru poses a threat to them, in that he knows information and is not afraid to make their situation difficult.

-personal vendetta by Itachi

-maybe they just want their ring back...?

Naruto

-Orochimaru killed the Third

-He also plans to take the body of his best friend, and he could be blamed for Sasukes betrayal of Konoha to train with Orochimaru

-poses continuous threat to Konoha, his prized village

-Orochimaru poses a threat to Tsunade, whom Naruto is close with

-Naruto understands Jiraiya's broken friendship with Oro, and could take it personally when he compares it to Sasuke

Sakura

Well why not, I guess.

- Orochimaru poses a threat to Sasuke, Naruto, Tsunade....all the main people in Tsunade's life, and he is intimately connected to their pain and suffering. Sakura doesn't like those sorts of things.

-Maybe fighting Orochimaru will free up Sasuke/Naruto for another impoartant fight they have to do and it will make Sakura seem powerful and loyal and all those wonderful things.

Edit: Anko

-How could I forget...grumbles..

-Anko was betrayed by her Sensei, and he cast her aside as unspecial. And noone should cast Anko aside.

-Anko's talents seem to be intimately connected to the serpent styled jutsu of which Orochimaru specializes, and would be perfect irony.

-She was given the cursed seal, which has evidently caused her a great deal of pain and suffering. She also expressed concern at another young person having to go through the pain that she went through by being chosen as Orochimaru's "special" one.

Edit: Kabuto

-Purely as ironic justice, Kabuto dealing the blow could certainly represent Orochimaru's self destruction. You know, the whole treat others as you would treat them kind of deal.

-also could be the biggest insult to Orochimaru of all, if it wasn't a power match that did him in, but a lack of watching his own back or being blind to the meanings of trust.

Someone Else

Lots of people have their reasons for hating Orochimaru. He pisses a lot of people off with his betrayals, killings of Kages, creepy nature, toying with illegal stuffs, etc etc.

So who deserves above all to have the final fight and the satisfaction of killing Orochimaru? Hmm.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Sai_What Custome title? How troublesome

Sasuke...it seems like thats the only way that theres justice. OK, that doesn't make much sense, but its just a gut feeling.

3. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Orochimaru needs two final fights

Orochimaru in his current body versus Jiraiya, where we get the 3rd coffin Edo Tensei Yondaime and find out through flashbacks alot of Konoha's history with Yondaime/Orochimaru, Yondaime/Jiraiya, Yondaime/Naruto, etc. and solve that whole rivalry thing between Jiraiya and Oro. Jiraiya can somehow defeat the Edo Tensei version of Yondaime and force Orochimaru's current vessel to a point where it starts actually breaking down on him.

Then after that, with Jiraiya either badly wounded or incapacitated in some manner, (and Orochimaru likewise not doing so well) we need the exhausted Oro to swoop in and take Sasuke's body as a last resort, and then Naruto gets to battle it out with the Oro/Sasuke combination - then Oro's spirit can be purged from Sasuke's body before it can be fully merged, thus finishing him permanently.

4. XMatchBookX A Natural Disaster

im all seriousness i think Jiraya should be the one to fight Orochimaru.. they have a history. its like Naruto and Sasuke, eventually they WILL fight again. but i think Naruto will be the one to fight him, just because hes the main character, and plus he'll want to show Orochimaru the true power of what the 4th left Naruto to finish(Wind Rasengan)(i know it probably wasn't accually for him.. but still.. it sounded good didn't it? lol :D

5. bobo Super Awesome

I think most people have their money on Kabuto dealing the final blow but Jiraiya deserves to get to have the final fight.

They have that life long bond thing going on and it would be fight everyone wants to see.

6. Sho Active Member

Even though she's not on his level, I think Anko deserves to have a part in the final battle against him. It would be the best ending for me if she were the one to kill him (maybe she perfected that double-suicide jutsu she originally planned for him in the FoD).

7. Soljah Super Ghost

Well him and Jiraiya are definately going to have another battle imo that'll probably be their final one too they need closure. Oro and sasuke COULD have one i can see sasuke takin him on to see how far he's grown. naruto will take a crack at him and some akatsuki will fall to oro. But ya he's definately fighting jira again or maybe jirai and tsu

8. gabha GB's Norman

That's the scenario I want to play out.

9. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

Most likely Naruto (main character vs main villain)
    Sasuke or Jiraiya would be good choices too.

And you should add Anko to the list.She has many things to settle with Oro sama too.

OMFG NO!:arg

10. Mider T Busting in and out of guts

In the first match, losing his arms once again; Anko, Itachi, Tsunade, and Sakura; Running away after losing Kabuto; Naruto, Sasuke, and Jiraiya.

11. The Sentry Banned

I think Jaraiya should have the final fight with Orochimaru because of their verey personal relationship

12. Kyon .

Jiraiya AND Tsunade. Show Oro the power of FRIENDSHIP :nuts .

...Yeah, I'm done. That's prolly what will happen anyway.

13. Deidara_rocks_my_socks Tastes like...burning..

*smacks head* Shit. I forgot Anko. Well one out of many isn't so bad. And yes, that would be a nice battle to see.

Yeah, this one is good too. Hmm....

14. Junas Tuco

I say Jiraiya since he has been terribly hurt by Orochimaru's defection and it will be awesome seeing both going all out with no restrictions like in the Tsunade arc. I foresee this to be full of powerful emotions between former friends, yes.

15. Genesis Active Member

Interesting, Odlam suggested a good scenario.

I think, Itachi has already been foreshadowed to a certain extent. He's not happy with the way things have played out with Sasuke and Oro. Deidara had to reassure him that they will kill him. Oro admitted inferiority to him and they have a past. I think Akatsuki is going to come for him at some time and we'll finally see Itachi go all out by killing Oro.

Jiraiya could also fight Oro as he claimed that Naruto and Sasuke had a similar relationship to that of his and Oro's. But he already gave up on Oro and at the moment, it doesn't seem like he really cares about him. His first priority is protecting Naruto from Akatsuki who he views as a larger threat. There's still quite a few members left so i want to see Jiraiya going all out against one of them or maybe even two.

Now for the AL. It would be very interesting if he led the Akatsuki attack on Oro and ended up revealing his true identity. Plus killing Oro would cement him as the main villain as well as showing how much of a badass he is. The best way to introduce someone who's built up so much anticipation, on the readers part, would be to make a huge impact. Killing Oro would be one.

16. kaizuki Ping Pong

Jiraiya shall slay Orochimaru!

17. Mintaka Well-Known Member

Jiraiya or naruto most likely....or hell maybe even a naruto sasuke vs. oro combination seeing as naruto may have somehow gotten through to sasuke at that point or at the very least gotten him to think twicdwe about oro...sasuke for whatever reason decides to turn against oro after he's fought a little with naruto of course naurto would join him but jknowing sasuke he may not allow him to as this would be "his fight" he'd start getting pwn'd and naruto realising he's getting screwed ove would bust in there and help him.....

18. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

oro and jiraiya fighting to the death is something i think alot of people wanna see. It would definitely be a fight to remember and would also answer all those "whos stronger...." questions that evryone is always askin. In the end its naruto vs sasuke and oro vs jiraiya. this is the most logical ending for naruto.

19. Shishi-O Oda Is God

itachi will murder oro in sasuke's body, completely outclassing them.

close your eyes and think...., see it's not even close to a far fetched scenario.

20. geG Very Rude

Really, I think Naruto, as the main character, will be the one to eventually do Orochimaru in.

21. ANBUBooBoo Patron Saint of Cannon Fodder

I'd say either Jiraiya or Kakashi.

Jiraiya for the simple fact that he needs to show Orochimaru that he's not such hot shit. I can't think of anyone better to show Orochimaru that power isn't everything (because Jiraiya will be fighting for their old bonds or some crap).

Kakashi would be good also, because he's got to take his student back. Whether Kakashi would win is another matter altogether.

22. Alcazar The most Known Unknown

Well i think that Sasuke will be the one to kill Oro. I think that perhaps after Sasuke finally gains enough power to kill Itachi Oro will be expecting to get his body in return for his "sevice. But Sasuke will then become like Itachi and will realize that now he is more powerfull than Oro and is not willing to part ways with his new found power, thus Oro will be done in by his most priced "possesion". Then he will want to "test" his power in a similar way in which Itachi did by kiling his entire clan, thus setting Sasuke in a crash course to a fight with Naruto. Eventually he will fight Naruto and maybe he might be saved from the darkness by Naruto. It might just be me but I think Oro should be done in by his own ambition for "knowledge".

23. jian77 Hello.

I think when it comes time for Orochimaru to take Sasuke's body, Sasuke owns Orochimaru.

After all, even if Sasuke doesn't know as much jutsu he still has the advantage of the sharingan over Orochimaru.

24. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

I voted Jiraiya.
    I was thinking the other day, what if Naruto ask Jiraiya, and Kakashi to join him rescue Sasuke. OrovsJiraiya, KakashivsKabuto, NarutovsSasuke, looks good does'nt it.smile-big

25. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

Jiraiya should definantly fight with him.

26. Jh1stgen Active Member

Just like with Naruto vs Sasuke moments, i think there should be more Jiraiya vs Oro ...

27. 99NineTails99 witty fox

For the honor of his friend, I think Naruto should deserve to kill Orochimaru the most. Orochimaru fueled Sasuke's betrayal to Konoha, and further influenced the two friends' rivalry. And as the main character, Naruto would likely to defeat one of the biggest villians of the series.

28. geminis Active Member

I wish Akatsuki would do the job...Have Itach/kisame and zetsu stroll into sound village and call Orochimaru out. Ofcourse that won't happen.

29. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Hey we'll never know. Remember that the Akatsukis are busy nowadays, what if Itachi&Kisame's mission is to eliminate Oro? That would be awesome.

30. Halo True Love Conquers All

I'd rather see Jiraiya fight him, no drugs or disabilities affecting. I want to see the two go at it again in full health and settle the score once and for all.

However, most likely Naruto will be involved and I don't think it'll be one person fighting Oro for the entire battle, but someone else will be partnered with Naruto for most of it with Naruto dealing the final blow. Sasuke + Naruto would be ideal.