1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Who do you think is the Leader of Akatsuki?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Kin, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Kin I ARE BACK.

I think that some random guy is the akatsuki leader is. But, what I wanted to know is, who do you think that is the akatsuki leader? Some say that it is Shino's dad... But. Tell me who you think that it is. Is it a random guy? Is it somebody from the Uchiha's? Is it Shino's dad? Is it a guy from the Sand? The Mist? The Leaf? The Sound? Maybe it is Sai? We don't know, maybe we never will know. But... Who do you think that it is?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
    Tags:
  2. warcraft E-Married to Chibi_Sasuke2k5

The Akatsuki leader IMO could be Gekkou Hayate, oh wait he cant cause after Baki faked his death, he got taken away by Kabuto to find out what he knew but of course Hayate escaped being the coolest Jounin and best ever & killed a bunch of Sound Nins.

i think Akatsuki leader is an unknown person & wont see for a while

3. Alia_Atreides Mew...

I think is an Uchiha, the other person with MS. I think he was from leaf. Maybe hes really old, and had left the village long ago, and everybody think hes dead. Or maybe not, maybe hes not old at all, but he was the one that planned the Uchiha massacre, convinced Itachi to help him, all to forge his death - and, of course, for Itachi to prove he was really strong.
    Thats my crazy theory on the leader of Akatsuki.

4. Kin I ARE BACK.

lmao, warcraft. If the akatsuki is an Uchiha then why would he want the Sharingan from Sasuke? I mean, The Akatsuki leader only has to kill his best friend, IF he is an Uchiha.

5. maya_slash Itachi are belong to me.

And I support the theory that it's Yondaime. He looks awfully like him.

6. Alia_Atreides Mew...

But who said that the leader wants Sasuke?s sharingan? Orochimaru wants Sasuke?s sharingan, but the Akatsuki leader, as I understand, only wants the bijuus. Dont think he cares about Sasuke. Itachi cares about Sasuke, and Itachi told Sasuke he could be the one to get that special sharingan. So he could be strong and could get his revenge. Maybe Itachi knows something we dont know, but I really dont think Akatsuki leader wants Sasuke, or Sasuke?s sharingan - in my theory, the leader already has a MS. I also dont think the leader told Itachi to tell his brother this or that; Itachi said all that about sharingan because he wanted to.
    Anyway, is just a theory. And no theory is better than the other, because thats all they are: theories.
    :)

7. Kin I ARE BACK.

uhm, sorry if I made you mad :sweat And it is just a theory, okay. If it was an Uchiha, why did we never saw he (or she) had used the sharingan? Just to hide his identy? Or is there another reason? And... - there are so many questions without answer. Will we ever see his/her face???

8. Kankurou Puppet Master

I think its the old advisor Tsunade spoke to before the Yamato mission. The old man. Same hair and so on..

9. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Hey, no problem.
    Yes, there are lots of questions... I came up with this particulary theory only because I was trying to put together the Uchiha massacre and the Akatsuki. I always thought it was strange what happened to Itachi, its like he was trying to achieve something, and I thought it could be a place in the Akatsuki. Just thought that if the leader was an Uchiha, it would be easy to explain how Itachi was convinced, better, how someone taught him the secret of the sharingan - like he taught Sasuke, in a very sick way.
    But do I honestly belive my theory?
    No, I dont. But I cant imagine nothing else that would make sense, except for a new character being the leader, what, in my opinion, wouldnt be so cool.
    Not mad, actually liked the thread, my mistake if I got too defensive.

10. Kin I ARE BACK.

Possible, but do you think the akatsuki leader would go out for something like that? And, they always have a 'scratch' on their protectors, so would the akatsuki leader have a 'scratch' on his/her protector?

11. Kin I ARE BACK.

Yes, it would be easy for Itachi to get a place in the Akatsuki. But, then the thing from his lil bro- why did he let him alive? And why did the Akatsuki leader said it was okay to let him alive? atleast if he was an Uchiha.

12. Chi Technical knockout

I like idea of leader being Sarutobi's son aka Konohamaru's dad.

Saru was genius, and his son most likely too. And maybe his son was also "hawk", and he had a conflict with Sarutobi and left..

13. Kin I ARE BACK.

Why would he leave his son?

14. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Yondaime, the 4th Hokage of Konoha

15. Uchiha_Yamato New Member

wasn't there already a thread like this?

16. Kin I ARE BACK.

WarcoW but he died with the fight from Kyuubi, and he was first on the 'good' side, why would he turn to the 'bad' side? And Uchiha Yamato, I don't know.

17. caust1c Member

this thread is a joke, right?
    Tobi? explain your theory
    there is no logic behind it, why would the leader of akatsuki be asking Zetsu if he can join? There are alot of crazy theories out there but none are near as rediculous.

18. Kin I ARE BACK.

I don't think you wanna hear my reason. And to be honest, I don't think that Tobi is the leader of the Akatsuki, I'm gonna change mine.. I just think it is some random dude.

19. Kin I ARE BACK.

Yes.... some random guy. But, why would he choose Itachi in the Akatsuki? Was he there when Itachi killed his whole clan? Or is there another reason? :S

20. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

it's either naruto's dad or some new guy/girl. i'm hoping for a girl but it's probably a guy. or maybe we won't get to see who he is and oro kills him and becomes the new leader

21. Kin I ARE BACK.

I don't think Orochimaru could kill him. Itachi is stronger then Orochimaru, so I will believe that the Akatsuki leader will be stronger then Itachi, stronger then the members from the Akatsuki, or are they following the orders from a weak person which they could kill any moment?

22. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

This is the most original thread of all time!!!!!!! Anyway I think it's a random new character.

23. Kin I ARE BACK.

Yes. I think you're right. Or maybe an old foe...

24. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

^Sound nin, nice sig, that's awesome. Do you have one for halloween also ? Reps

25. Kin I ARE BACK.

Yea I do. But it is team 10.

26. TenshiOni Active Member

Mini How To Install Fonts Tutorial

Already a gigantic sticky thread in Naruto Theories on this, my friend.

Recycling this.