1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you think..

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Urahara, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Urahara

...Our fellow heroes will end up matching against? Now, now, I'm not sure if this's already been brought up in the raw/script thread discussion, but after quickly reading over the script Thursday, my minds been off a bit regarding this question.

And since History bored the shit outta me today, I decided to day dream and yadi yadi yada.

After thinking a bit, my guesses for who each character'll confront is:

Rukia Vs. Hag (this would be a nice mud wrestling match...)

Chad Vs. Black Arrancar, or Yami, (and ive had thoughts of the old one too..)

Ishida Vs. Glasses Arrancar (kinda obvious...)

Renji Vs. Yami or Dome head.. (ive seriousley not thought up of who he could face...)

and last but not least..

Ichigo Vs. Bad ass Arrancar dude. (even though i wish he'd be a higher ranked espada, seeing as his character model is cool :[ )

These're just some thrown out ideas, and reasons for Ichigo NOT confronting Grimmjaw again would be, well, repetitiveness and that Id hope Kubo would save their anti climatic battle for later. Id list why I think these characters'll match up with one another, but, Ive talked enough...

So who do you think'll face one another?

Tags:
  2. Wesley

Rukia will be confronted by HAG. HAG will be owning her for an entire chapter until the very end where Rukia will pull out some never before seen move and introduce a whole new level of brokeness to Bleach. HAG will be shattered to pieces, leaving Rukia wounded and unconcious.

She's either immediately rescued or we're left hanging in suspense or praying that she's finally dead.

3. Urahara

Then the entire N-F forum will be inactive, due to suicide :[ Hag shall not die.

4. jonat3

Hmmmm, i'm torn on who Rukia will face. She can't possibly match up against a high rank espada. That's why she will probably face the weakest espada, which would be Yammi. But Chad needs a rematch against Yammi as well. So either of these two will get to face Yammi.
    Also, there was an old dude with battle scars sitting next to Yammi. I'm guessing he's espada number 9. Since he's so tough looking, i think he would be an ideal match for Chad. Or it might be Chad gets to face Yammi and Rukia gets this guy.
    For these two, it's likely that they will first match up against arrancar 11-20. Rukia might not even get to face any espada. Chad will definately face one though.

As for Ishida, i'm betting that he'll get the glasses guy first. There's a possibility that ishida will get to face Ulquiorra next and he'll probably lose against him.

Renji will probably get the snake like woman. Since both of them seem to have something to do with snakes, they are a perfect match for each other. But before that, there's a chance of him facing the black dude sitting next to Grimmjow first or the old battlescar arrancar.

Ichigo will probably face the black dude. There's more chance of this happening than the black dude facing Renji. Ichigo needs more power to stand a chance against Grimmjow. So he will probably fight against opponents before Grimmjow does. I'm not certain how many opponents Ichigo will face, but he'll face atleast one espada before meeting Grimmjow. And it needs to be a strong opponent and the black dude seems to fit the bill perfectly. After that fight, he'll get Grimmjow himself. It might be possible that Ichigo gets to face one other espada after Grimmjow.

The others besides Chad and Rukia may also face arrancar 11-20, but only of Chad and Rukia am i certain that they will meet some of those. The others may meet them as well, though i'm not certain which one of them will.
    I expect half the espada will survive (or slightly more than half).

Espada i expect to definately die:

-The old battlescar dude
    -The glasses guy

Espada that i expect MAY die:

- Black dude
    - Snake woman

Espada that will definitely survive:

-Yammi
    -Grimmjow
    -Ulquiorra
    -Dark coloured woman sitting next to snake woman

I expect this arc that Ichigo's group will lose. They will be saved by reinforcements. I expect there's a possibility that Hitsugaya and Matsumoto may show up. Also, the vaizards will probably lend a hand as well.
    I expect rukia will be saved by the reinforcements after facing an opponent she definately cannot win against. Chad will collapse after winning a deathmatch. He will probably be picked up by the reinforcements as well. Renji will lose against snake woman and his ass will also be saved. Same thing for Ishida. Not certain what will happen to Ichigo.

After the reinforcements arrive, Aizen may decide to step in together with Tousen and Gin. They will proceed to annihilate Ichigo, his friends and the reinforcements. This arc, i expect ichigo's quest to end up in defeat. This arc is mainly for ichigo to get stronger, but also realize he has to grow much stronger in order to put a dent in Aizen's plans.

5. Wrath

I predict that only one Espada will die, and then Wonderwyce will take his/her place.

Although there is a possibility that two will die, and that Orihime will become an Espada as well.

6. Last of the Arrancar

Snake Espada is a woman ??????? When did you all figure that ?

Match-ups :

Chad vs Yammy : and he´s gonna win, Yammy has lived long enough already.

Ichigo won't be facing Grimmjaw : it's repetitive.

Rukia vs HAG : How to die in 10 seconds ..... * ultimate shinigami guide by Rukia *

7. Yak

I can see 3 Espada taking action in this arc, at best. Yammy vs Sado is possible, I also reckon Glasses VS Ishida and maybe the old guy interfering with things. Other than that, maybe non-Espada Arrancar and/or Wanderweiss. I'm not sure if Ichigo and Grimmjaw or Ulquiorra will meet and if they do, will they fight.

8. KOJ

I think there's pretty much concensus around the fact that Chad will face Yammi again...and beat he's ass this time! (But will probably be heavily injured in the process). Rukia will probably match up with HAG, but she's definitely gonna get owned, even though i'm sure she'll pull out some new moves...maybe even a bankai, although I doubt that. Ishida could perhaps face the glasses dude or maybe even the bored looking guy sitting next to Ulquiorra.

Also, I think that Ichigo might meet Grimjoww again and beat him this time. But then come up against Ulquiorra who'll slice 'n dice him in a matter of secs before being saved by someone...maybe even by interference from Inoue (that gives Ichigo some sort of chance of escaping death).

Anyway, don't think I'd be disappointed if the match-ups were anything else other than the above, coz it should be good no matter who's fighting who...except maybe Ichigo vs the weaker Espada, coz that will just be a waste of time or a way to kill off some unimportant Espada.

Can't wait!!!

9. Sakura Kaijuu

The boys maybe. I'd just be disappointed that the only female Espada (because do we know if Domehead is a girl or a guy) would be dead.

But I can see Chad vs. Yammy and Ishida vs. Glasses guy.

Maybe Renji versues Bored Arrancar?

But if you work it out, if this mission succeeds they'll each fight an average of two Espada and two other Numeros a piece. Not to mention the other random Arrancar. Maybe they'll pick up a healer Arrancar girl. They seem very timid and have the really shit jobs around Las Noches.

Ichigo vs. Ulqui and Ichigo vs. Grimm III. Maybe. But if they succeed, then Ichigo'll almost have to go up against Ulquiorra, since it looks like he's in charge of guarding Orihime.

10. Wesley

Whoever fights Ulquiorra gets a boost in readership.

11. Trias

Why do %99,666 of the people here associate Ishida with glasses arrancar? I mean, do people with glasses share some kind of fate bond or something? Geez. :/

I'd say Ishida vs HAG, Yammy vs Chad, Ichigo vs GJ, only to be continued with Ichigo vs Ulqy. Renji vs Domehead. Dunno for Rukia.

12. Sakura Kaijuu

Um. Because we're stereotypical jackasses? :p

Maybe Rukia can fight Bored Arrancar Dude and then fall in love with him. X)

13. Marsala

Ichigo doesn't need a boost in readership. :p

I see two ways that this can play out:

(1) Everyone but Ichigo is still below the level of the Espada. Only Yammy is killed, by Ichigo, while the others are all beaten by Espada or the commanders (Tousen, Gin and Aizen).

(2) Everyone is actually able to fight the lower Espada equally. In this case, Chad gets his revenge on Yammy, Renji and Ishida take out 9 and 8 (Glasses vs. Ishida? Or he fights Renji to be more interesting) and Ichigo beats 7 and is surprised at how much weaker he is than Grimmjow. So it's revealed that Grimmjow is actually a former Vastlord... and then he runs into Rukia. Ichigo finds her in the nick of time and together they manage to beat him. At any rate, I don't think that Rukia will be winning against any Espada by herself, though she may manage to force Grimmjow to release if she has Bankai. So Espada 10 through 6 are all wiped out and will be replaced by Vastlords whom Aizen has found in the past month, including Wanderweiss.

Finally, there's the issue of who will inevitably overpower and defeat our heroes. If this happens, I expect Ulquiorra to lay the smackdown on Ichigo, Gin to beat Rukia, Tousen to beat Ishida, Aizen himself to beat poor Renji (or possibly one of the higher ranking Espada), and #2 to beat Chad since the tired guy seems reminiscent of Shunsui.

14. Wrath

At least one of them will lose to an Espada. Likely: Chad.

At least one of them will not a fight an Espada. Likely: Rukia.

At least one of them will beat an Espada. Likely: Ichigo/Ishida.

Chad and Ishida have already won fights, so they're free to lose, though Ishida is less likely to do so than Chad. Rukia should not yet be strong enough to take on an Espada, but will probably defeat a strong Numeros. Ichigo hasn't won a fight in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, so he'll defeat at least one opponent before ultimately failing.

15. Trias

Dammit, at least deny your jackass-ness and somehow try redeeming yourself in the eyes of we neutral observers. Even the shamelessness has its boundaries! >: p

No. Rukia is busy developing his feelings about Byakuya into something other than a simple sibling love. T_T Byakuya's mine, you devilish woman!

Man, Chad did not have a win or a serious battle against a serious enemy. I mean, he owned some nameless Shinigami, a named useless Shinigami and then get owned by Shunsui without even giving him a run.

Ishida at least had a competing match against Mayuri, and even managed to have a draw.

His battle history is much longer compared to Chad, so I'd give Ishida more chance to lose first.

But, then again, I don't think they'll fail at all. Not until they're ganked. They'll retreat at that point, but I don't see any lost battles for Chad or Ishida.

16. Last of the Arrancar

If that happens I will quit Bleach. And I mean that.

Triass why aren't you on msn ??

17. Trias

Rukia? Bankai? Rukia's own gigai said that Rukia was seated officer level, and she pulls out a captain level move out of her ass? Well, I wouldn't get surprised at all, Kubo has become insta-development manga-ka of new era.

Ummm... There is a certain someone on msn and I don't wanna talk with him. That's why.

18. Wrath

And how does one go from being a seated officer to being a Captain, 99% of the time? By obtaining Bankai.

The idea that Chad might beat an Espada but Rukia won't be able to is inherently ridiculous, as anyone who puts three seconds of thought into it should be able to tell.

19. Trias

Does that mean only %1 of them become a vice captain before becoming a captain? Fabulous.

20. Last of the Arrancar

Seated officer doesn't mean captain or even vice-captain level. Far from it. Yumichika is also a seated officer, so was that goon that Ishida fought ( the one with the throwing stars )

And Chad is abnormal, and he punched ..... did he fight someone other than Shunsui in the SS arc ?

And her move was hardly captain class ... she defeated a weak Gillian with a surprise attack.

Then block that person and come talk with me ...

21. Marsala

Devil's advocate: one could argue that Chad has exotic undefined powers that let him get increasingly powerful without a defined upper limit while Rukia is a Shinigami and should have slowed down in power growth years ago... but Rukia's status as a far more important character makes that unlikely.

No, the other 1% is obviously Kenpachi.

22. Trias

I don't wanna him know that I blocked him. And blocking him will exactly let that happen. That's why I simply stay offline.

23. Last of the Arrancar

24. Trias

Spoiler:
    I know he uses a add-on which notifies him when someone blocks him or opens a window to talk at him or leaves his window. Technology is a wicked thing...

25. Last of the Arrancar

LOL !!!! What kind of sick person is that ?

I also have Yahoo :p

26. Trias

Spoiler:
    Huh? Well, that program doesn't have anything to do with his sickness anyways. Weh.

I don't have Yahoo. :oh Use pm facility rofl.

27. Last of the Arrancar

28. Wrath

Or you could argue that as a mere human, Chad's potential should be lower than a Shinigami, as mentioned in the SS arc.

But yes, Rukia started off stronger and is a more important character. Not that I think either of them will be beating Espada this arc.

29. Kurosaki Taichou

everyones underestimating Chado-kun??
    well...i have a couple of theories that may be completely wrong or already mentioned before to support his strength!

Chado is mexican rite?? and he therefore speaks spanish rite??
    so....how is it that the hollow world is completely spanish names, like espada means swords. thats why i think that chad will see a great development in the series! quite possibly to even low-moderate captain level!! ie. komamura or mayuri.

i think kubo has linked all of the sutff like the names and stuff together. atleast i hope XD

also why is everyone saying that rukia could go to cap level when it is clear that it would ruin the story and is highly impossible!!
    i doubt that she can even beat yumichika let alone the seated officers such as ikkaku, or the VCs such as hisagi, rneji and yachiru!!

as "The Last Of The Arrancar" said:

30. Dr.Douchebag

QFT ichigo and ishida are the only proper captains levels there imo