1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Who had the worst childhood?

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Flawmex, Nov 26, 2004.

Worst childhood

1. Naruto (Alone & hated)

143 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Gaara (Alone & feared)

488 vote(s)
    55.8%
  3. Sasuke (Alone & entire clan murdered)

142 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. Neji (Curse sealed & dad dead)

15 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Haku (Dad kills mom & he kills dad)

87 vote(s)
    9.9%
  1. Flawmex

Who do you think had the worst/sad childhood?

*these were the only ppl i could think of, sorry if i missed some*

Tags:
  2. mao

3. Flawmex

this is a poll though, or is that not okay? my bad if it isn't. And i'll search before i post for now on.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  4. GriffonKato

hard to choose..i think sasuke or gaara

5. CoolS

I say Iruka xD
    no from the ines I can choose I say Naruto. But if you had this poll in the Manga section, I would vote for someone else...

6. 4thokage

I voted for Gaara i mean everybody hated him and all feared him and the only person he trusted wanted to kill him

7. Kineas

I chose Sasuke.. but Haku comes at a very close second. Killing your own parents.. his only link to the world then. That kinda trumps all e rest.

8. Nethawi

Sasuke ^^; I mean, if everyone you knew and loved were killed by someone else you loved... wtf should you do? o_o;; Right after comes Gaara then Haku, then Naruto and then Neji ^^"

9. MechaTC

OMG, how are you voting for gaara? Sasuke's parents were both murdered by his brother. And to top it off, everyone in his extended family was killed by his brother as well!!!!!! Everyone Sasuke loved was killed brutally!!! The other pasts don't compare to this.

Oh, and you forgot Sakura. Her parents yelled at her... :eek:

10. ahheng21

gaara for me... imagine your father trying to kill u

11. Code

Gaara. Having assasins coming after you constantly isn't too good..

All their childhoods save for Gaara isn't too bad. They are just too childish to deal with it so they whine and complain. They should've all gotten over it by now. Though I'm sure some one super sensitive and emotion might say that Sasuke's is bad also. But still they should all get over it...

12. Shisui

Yeah, but at least Sasuke has some happy memories of a loving family. Basically everyone Gaara ever loved (or tried to love) has tried to murder him. Not to mention he can't sleep because there's a giant evil monster inside of him (put there by his father, no less) that's slowly trying to take over his mind.

13. StealthRagnarok

I'd say Tsunade...she must've been teased as a young child because of the twins...

14. heh, they all had messed up childhoods. guess i'll vote for sasuke's cuz his world came dumbling down the second he knew that his whole clan got killed by his own bro

15. Saurus

Omg its Haku obviously ... Haku was unwanted... parents died infront of him. lived on the streets ... lonely because of bloodline ability...

16. Saurus

dad even tried to kill him

17. StealthRagnarok

NO! It's Tsunade! Don't you ever listen?! XP
    She was probably afraid to go outside because of people like Jiraiya!!

18. warcraft

GARRA for me then HAKU-NARUTO-SASUKE-NEJI you see GARRA when he was a child was hated and feared and he has a big bad ass sand demon inside of him HAKU mum got killed by dad and he killed his dad and the only who cared for him was zauzbu and HAKU is the only who die's NARUTO hated at birth by everyone plus nine tails fox sealed inside of him SASUKE he was about 7 or 8 before his entier clan was destroyed and killed by his brother NEJI life suck's since his dad was born a minute after hinata's dad and got put into the branch house and he is more powerful than hinata and also the mark on his head

19. caliboy

you have to look at it, by looking at who has the most messed up personality because of their childhood, and thats gaara. naruto was just sad, sasuke was just vengeful, and neji was just hating. gaara needed professional help

20. decapitatedKOW

naruto because one he was hated for his demond, no one till w/e his name ever acknowledged him. and also you could say people feared him for the demon could come out and l;athu4iwhtuio rht kill you

21. sharingank

This is sort of a difficult question to answer...ALL of those listed have had horrible pasts, but I think Gaara's was the worst, to be honest. His father took his humanity away from him when he was still in the womb, and then used him as a tool...not only that, but his mother and uncle both despised him, and everyone feared him...he did not know love, ever. That in itself is terrible...

22. shadowz

I think it susuke He had a regular family and than one day bam it gone and to top it off he ahd to witness all his friends and family die right in from of him how does that suck

23. Flawmex

i picked sasuke but after reading some opinions i would now chose gaara for reasons already said, and i also loved how he carried his only friend around as a child, his stuffed teddy bear.

24. Jack Bauer

I'd say Naruto because he had to go through alot of things when he was a child. He was never loved and in a flashback he admitted when he was little that he thought the people who hated him should go away from him. Also he never knew he had Kyuubi was inside him until Mizuke told him.

Gaara knew it all his life.

25. I dunno, I think everyone I know and love being murdered then strolling about their lifeless corpses would be pretty horrible.

I vote Sasuke.

26. SSJLance

At first I would say Gaara's life was worse, until I think of how bad it would be to loose everything I once had. Gaara had nothing in the first place so he wouldn't know the difference, but Sasuke had everything to look forward to and then swish!! Everything is gone.

27. yarukah

well, i voted for sasuke.. his whole clan was murdered in front of him.. that's gotta be the most traumatic experience for a child.

28. superman_1

gaara....then naruto....neji and haku......sasuke should have been finished with the clan.....he is nothing special.....

29. rubbereruben

I'd definitely say Gaara. To think only 1 person loves you and then try to kill you. Is nasty. Especially if that person also says that your mother who you thought was always there to protect you, actually despised you from the bottom of her heart. That's worse than Sasuke's childhood, because he knows that his parents loved him. Gaara had nobody, except himself.

edit: second would be Naruto, he had nothing either.

30. StealthRagnarok

Tsunade!!! The twins were teased all the time. And she couldn't go outside, people would do.....stuff. It's hard when you got twins that are so alike, yet so different. XP

Naw, seriously, I'd have to go with Gaara, then Rock Lee, then Tsunade, then Naruto, then Neji, then Uchiha, then Orochimaru.....