1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

who has the best team

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by mary no jutsu, Oct 10, 2004.

1. mary no jutsu hungry

who do you think has the best team gai's team, kakashi's team, kurenai's team, or asuma's for me its all about gai's team. man gai's team rules. they have neji (hella tite) rock lee probably one of the coolest chracters ever, and tenten and shes not that bad

Tags:
  2. InnerSakura Mizukage

I think Kakashi's team is the best, though Gai's team is really good too, havent really seen them in action as much as I've seen Kakashi's.

3. theoneandonly is back to his origin

Kakashi's and Asuma's team....

4. Rattan High Quality Wood

Your only as strong as your weakest link.

Asuma i'd say is the low man on the totem poll. Though each one has his own strength they are lacking in anyone with a real knockout attack.

Kurenai is much better. Kiba is pretty strong and with Akamaru he should be able to hold his own. Shino is very resourceful and is effective in battle. Hinata is the weak one of the group. But overall she can still be effective when she works at it. She can make up for her losses slightly but overall the team is not the best.

Kakashi is probably a very good team. However while Naruto and Sasuke are good in their areas Sakura drags them down a bit too much. Against the other weak links save for Asuma, i'd say she couldn't cut it. Kakashi's team ranks 2 at best.

Gai however has a very good overall team. Tenten may be the strongest of the Leaf females. Though she is the weak link her effectiveness with weapons and comparing to her counterparts i'd say that she could easily overcome each of them.

Team Gai I say in the top team though Team Kakashi may be only behind them by a margin. That is due to the lack of skill on Sakura's part. Then again Team Kurenai could be a challenge for Team Kakashi barring Hinata not fighting at top rank against Naruto and his team due to her crush on him.

5. ReasonToFight Ex-ANBU, Jounin

Kakashi's team is stronger the future sannins

6. onlythestrongest EroKage

Kurenai and Gai probably have the most well rounded groups.

7. Uzum@kiNarut0 Youma

I don`t know.Naruto beat Neji,Lee beat Sasuke,but Sakura never did fight with Tenten,but i think Tenten would win.I think squad 7 is better(Naruto`s "other" chakra,Sasuke`s cursed seal).

8. its fang overflow

3 sand sibling team. gaara,kankurou,and temari. you can't go wrong

9. sakura_chan Genin

The main team that we've only seen in action would be Kakashi's team. The other teams are probably strong too, but my vote goes to Kakash's because he has some extraordinary students. All three are very determined and strong. If I think about, all 3 have either won or tied in a real battle, besides losing to each other in their own team. But, I mean when they fight other opponents, they don't haven't lost. It's either tied or a win.

10. OroKage hunter-nin

I agree. The strongest Konoha team would be Kakashi's team. Gai's team uses taijutsu too much. I rarely see them use ninjutsu or genjutsu.

11. Marvin Member

Gai team is the best, while Kakashi team have the potential to became the strongest, but the lazy bastard is not training his team properly.

12. EMPRA ?allen Angel

Kakashi's team they are just too good...

13. Noex Member No. 4154

uhm.....Kakashi?s ofcourse!!! :D

14. Penfoud Shichibukai

Kurenai's. While Hinata is scouting(buyakugan) is Shino setting up some traps with his bugs, and when the opponent(s) are trapped, Kiba and Akamaru attacks, as simple as that.

15. Zandragal New Member

Gai's. Neji has an ultimate defence, Lee can open 5 gates making him incredibly fast and strong, Tenten can stand back and hail the opposing teams with weapons. Each member is pretty damn strong and working together I could see them beating down just about any other team

16. Gejimayu 休術のスペシアりスト

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Asuma's team is the best from Konoha. None of the other teams have jutsu that really fit together tactically as well as Asuma's team does; plus, Shikamaru's genius is an incredible asset. If you discount all the opening 5 gates and going Kyuubi and curse seal or whatever, then strategically speaking the 10th cell has some real advantages going for it.

Imagine Shikamaru, Chouji, and Ino facing off against any Genin team and you can feasibly draw up a scenario of them winning. Even the Sand team; if they faced off, Chouji could Meat Tank to distract Temari and Kankurou while Shikamaru quickly used Shadow Mimic on Gaara and had Ino take him over. Then, boom (assuming Ino-in-Gaara can control the sand), new coffins made of sand for Temari and Kankurou, Ino transfers back, and it's 3 on 1. After that, it's a matter of forcing Gaara, as a team, to over-extend his sand guard and drain his chakra by forcing him to use Sand Armor until they can exploit an opening and go for the kill.

Vs. any other team, a similar format would work; have Chouji open with Meat Tank for a distraction, Shikamaru uses Shadow Mimic to trap as many enemies as possible, Ino takes over the strongest one to give them the upper hand with a 3 on 2 advantage (imagine Lee, Sasuke, or Kiba attacking Tenten, Sakura, or Hinata and you know what I'm going for), and then they finish from there as appropriate.

17. Uchiha^Sasuke Coordinator

Kakashi's team is the strongest of course. The trio is perfect and with Sasuke and Naruto inside, there's now team that can beat them.

18. Penfoud Shichibukai

Have you ever thought about that it can easily be countered with, let's say Lee's speed, or Sasuke's katon jutsus?

19. Marvin Member

you forgot that shikamaru shadow bind jutsu is useless on Gaara, since gaara can still use his sand, even if ino can use her jutsu before gaara uses the desert graveyard on shikamaru, once gaara is knockout, his "demon" takes controls then byebye everybody except Gaara.

20. InnerSakura Mizukage

You have a good point there. I wasn't thinking of them as the strongest based on that they aren't all the strongest on their own, but I think you are right that as a team they would be strong.

21. Arima Teppei Mio-chan lover !

Well i would say Kakashi's team because Naruto and Sasuke
    has loads of power and Naruto the demon Fox he defeated
    Gaara that say's enough.

22. diegost[GS] Shinigami

the sand team ^^ gaara, kankuro and temari are hell powerful, and konoha teams, id say Gai's team and Kakashi's, supossing naruto won't pull out a new skill wich no one had seen that ends up kickin every1s ass as usual ^^

23. _br0ken1ce [Deathblow]

the 3 sand ninjas Garra, Kankuro, and Temari. No doubt about it

24. Gejimayu 休術のスペシアりスト

Penfoud; that's the point I'm trying to make. Lee's speed or Sasuke's fire breath turn from a trump card into a liability with the Shadow Bind + Mind Transfer combo, kind of like Shikamaru's shogi analogy. Even if they couldn't do it right off the bat with an opportunity created by Chouji, Shikamaru's smart enough to keep the team alive long enough to find an opening and make it work.

Marvin; I know Gaara is a bit of a wildcard in terms of what will work on him, but I don't see any reason why Shadow Bind wouldn't. Hell, he just stands still anyway, so Shikamaru would have to avoid the sand or Chouji would have to make a distraction so Ino can get her move off. Mind Transfer, now that's debatable whether or not it counts as Gaara falling asleep if it's Ino in his body, and then he'll definitely be asleep when they switch back, so they'd have to find some way to wake him immediately.

25. shinkaiserX2 Demon Sage

naruto beat neji,lee lost to sasuke(but that was before chidori and his super speed and the demon seal ),sakura never fought tenten so we will assume tenten is probably the strongest female genin of konoha( not physical strength though :p we know thats sakura :D ) so we can safely say that they are both well rounded teams but gai's team probably has slightly more experience and training so i would say these 2 are the best teams

26. Arcangle Soul Reaper

Kakashi's team, Naruto and Sasuke aare getting stronger quicker than the rest and Sakura is... well there

27. DeathWolf im a gal kk??

it would hav to be dun dun dun kakashi's and coming on to a close tie is thats rite Gai's team hahaha

28. ahheng21 Singapore's SpamKing

kakashi's team 7 of course. a pretty medic ninja in the team will always bring strong morale to the team

29. Chiba1800 Baka-kun

Kurenai's team has the best ability to work together. That is why Kakashi's team could never be number one Naruto and Sasuke can work together, but all Sakura does is stand there. Hinata's "white eyes" can scout ahead and behind and around. Shinao can manipulate bugs which is completey unepected and and kiba can make Akamaru his clone to confuse the enemy further. We saw first hand their team work during the chunnin exam. The immediaty got the other scroll because Hinata scouted for bugs that leech your chakra. Shino had the bugs drop on the other team and Kiba could tell where the other team was because of his and Akamaru's nose. Hinata can only see so far. Smell goes a long way.

30. shinkaiserX2 Demon Sage

so true * wipes tear * ahheng is a true patriot