1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  3. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  4. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Who is the best of the Big Three's MCs?

Discussion in 'Akihabara Lounge' started by NW, Aug 8, 2017.

Top of the bunch?

1. Naruto Uzumaki

2. Monkey D. Luffy

3. Ichigo Kurosaki

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NW Well-Known Member

I don't consider any of them particularly good, but at least Ichigo wasn't a retard, even if he got stale after a while. Luffy's not that bad, I guess, but Naruto was definitely worse.

I'd put Ichigo at the top tbh.

2. Keishin Well-Known Member

Ichigo's the only one I never minded seeing normally but they're all annoying in their own ways when they act like heroes. Naruto was disgusting with his preaching and everyone jerking him off, Luffy is a retard and Ichigo is always acting cool.

3. Sakazuki Charismatic Awesome

4. savior2005 Well-Known Member

5. Donglord Supreme Aku Soku Zan

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • List
  6. neoacacia Active Member

Ichigo by far even if at the end, he was the shadow of himself... Naruto was once great but after the timeskip, he become so annoying with his sasuke obsession and jesus talk... when Luffy is just a Goku like, i don't like or hate him, i just don't give a fuck.

8. Brook Well-Known Member

Luffy. Ichigo is cool but i don't like him on that level, atleast not yet.

9. ItzdoctorZ New Member

Dunno much about Ichigo but out of Naruto and Luffy, easily Naruto. Luffy is just bland and boring

10. Brook Well-Known Member

Yeah Luffy always solves his problems though meaningless violence while Naruto always try to talk with his opponents. Several off the poor villains that got their ass kicked by Luffy could probably had gotten a taste of the talk no jutsu instead. :ufdup

11. ItzdoctorZ New Member

His naivety is pretty annoying. Just like dbs Goku

12. Apophis Active Member

Luffy is the most enjoyable and fun to watch.

Ichigo is the most badass.

Naruto is the most iconic, although arguably the worst.

13. Aduro Definitely not a villain.

Aside from maybe his design, there's not much that's really great about Ichigo. He can pretty much only be the best out of a group of protagonists by process of elimination. He's probably the one who could most easily be swapped out for another protagonist without it affecting much.

Luffy I find extremely annoying for most of the reasons why I find One Piece in general annoying. Repeating the same jokes over and over. Screaming stupid stuff with no actual joke or irony half the time. No real character development (unless you count being able to punch harder) since he met Zoro etc. Plus people bitch about Naruto not earning his powerups but he got several training scenes spaced out across the manga. Naruto challenged himself in different ways. Meanwhile Luffy kept getting stronger even before the timeskip while he spends most of his time dicking around on his ship and letting other people run his ship for him and he's steadily becoming more and more successful without changing a thing about himself.

Naruto has a lot of inspiring, hilarious and heartfelt moments. Kishi actually developed a wide variety of abilities for him to use compared to the others too and his battle tactics are more exciting. He had the most character development and his motives, personalities and experiences are closely linked. Sure, he could be a bit too bratty in part 1 and a bit too preachy in part 2. But Kishi created an unusual protagonist, without making him difficult to relate to.
    So Naruto.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017 at 10:25 AM