1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the coolest Mortal Kombat Ninja?

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Shikamaru-sama, Jul 10, 2005.

Coolest MK Ninja?

1. Scorpion

27.2%
  2. Sub-Zero

49.7%
  3. Reptile

6.8%
  4. Smoke (Human)

10.2%
  5. Rain

2.0%
  6. Ermac

4.1%
  1. Shikamaru-sama

Scorpion
    Sub Zero
    Reptile
    Smoke (Human)
    Rain
    Ermac

Scorpion
    The Yellow One. he is pretty cool, with his shooty arm thing and whole undead gimmick. he was a ninja (i always forget his real name) but his clan was wiped out by Sub Zero's, the Lin Kuei. He swore vengence and after lots of stuff ended up dead and in hell. After selling his soul and escaping hell....he ended up back there again...then escaped....then went back =/

Talk about getting your braces caught in the door.

Sub-Zero
    The Blue One. Can control ice wehich gave for the best and most humoroous split second Kombatcicles ever seen. There were a few sub zeros, various brothers and stuff. He eventually became the head of his clan, the Lin Kuei. he lost some of his 'cool' factor in MK:DA though, by having grey hair =/

Reptile
    The Green One. Was basically an excuse to use the SZ and Scorpion sprite again. he was a cool character though. 'Last of his race' and everything. I remember the wowness the first time he swallowed the head of the bloke i was fighting :D

Smoke (Human)
    The Grey One. Was Sub Zero's best friend until he turned into a cyborg and tried to kill him 9something generally frowned upon). i really liked him, im not sure why. the smoke effect around him was cheap and crappy but really made him stand out from the other sprites. My personal favourite.

Rain
    The Pink One. or Magenta, or whatever you want to call it. He was Princess Kitana's loyal bodyguard (or might of been brother). He could summon lightening and stuff. Was kionda cheap and just another ninja sprite to bolster the character roster.

Ermac
    The Red One. Ermac started life as a glitch in MK1. If you picked Sub Zero you had a 1 in a billionth chanc eof getting him in a red costume and the name apperaing as 'ERROR MACRO'. I think this gives him a LOT of cool, and his moves were ace!

Tags:
  2. Twizted

Sub Zero was always the coolest. There's nothing like freezing your opponent and then beating the hell outta him while he cant move. ;)

3. The Mist

Sub-zero.

Who doesn't like freezing people? Also, he is probably the coolest looking ninja in MK.

4. iaido

Sub-Zero, no contest.

5. Shikamaru-sama

yeah or ill smoke you!

Cmon people, hes a Cyborg with a humans conscience!

And damn, Scorpion was shocked to ahve his frozen head ripped form his body in that picture :blink

6. Othni

Awww, raidon isn't on this? Personally, I think he's the coolest ever but since he's not up there, I'll pick scorpion.

I think he's quite cool. Especially the way he looks in MK: DA with his alternate uniform (no mask, flaming skull) And his fighting techniques. Oh yeah! :D

7. jkingler

Ermac for sure. He has the best moves and the best origins.

Moves:

Origins:

and

8. Nemesis Moderator

Flag:
    Sokovia
    didn't someone forget the other ninja secret character called Noob Saibot.

SubZero has always been the greatest. Being able to freeze someone then hit them with a combo.

I like reptile as well (though not as much as sub zero) It was a pity in the original MK he was just a secret boss and not a playable character

9. Mangekyou_Master

Cyborg Smoke rules! Like Sub-Zero too.

10. UltraSynaptic SeizureNinja

I prefer Scorpian.

I mean he's a spectre from hell and can do some funkalicious grappling crap.

11. Uchiha 0bito

sub-zero , my favorite

12. Miss CCV

Oh man! Nostalgia all over again haha! Anywho, I thought Smoke was bad ass. What about the girls?! I thought Kitana was bad ass as well.

13. Jones

sub-zero i say. idk. ever since i was little he was the guy i always picked in the game.

14. Naruyamcha

Scorpion was just badass from the start.
    BTW, he was killed by the original Sub-Zero, but Quan Chi was pulling the strings (HE was the one that killed his family).
    Not to mention Ed Boon himself was voicing the Yellow Ninja.

If anyone played MKD, then you knew that....

Spoiler: for those who haven't played Deception
    The original Sub-Zero turned out to be Noob Saibot in the first place. His soul was sent by the Netherrealm, therefore becoming the Shadowed Ninja

I agree, Kitana was as deadly as any male ninja. She could literally kiss you to death.

15. Jedi Mind Tricks

Sub-Zero for sure. I remember that if you froze your opponent twice, it would backfire on you. Besides that, he was totally amazing.

16. bongcai

How about Noob Saibot, I like him. All black like shadow, shadow no jutsu ... hehehe

17. Mangekyou_Master

Yeah that sucked. Especially if you tried to time a second freeze but were off.

18. Sho

I gotta go with my man Sub-Zero. He has always been the coolest (literally too) and he's always been my favorite. He only looks more badass in the latest game with his "Shredder" outfit going on. And come on.. what tops ripping off someone's head with their spinal cord still attached to it? Nothing at all I tell you. He's the ultimate in being a badass.

19. Last of the Uchihas

20. -Bakkun-

Put Noob Saibot up there !!!

21. superman_1

sub-zero has always been my fav. ever since i got into mortal kombat arcades and video games and movies......my is my #1 fav. followed by #2 scorpion then #3 reptile i guess...

22. Inuyashamish

GET OVER HERE!!!!

scorpion of course. how can someone whos fatality for SNES is only 3 buttons be not cool. R UP UP. anyway, he throws spears, and breathes fire, hes definately better than the rest. and in the newer games, he has a nice sword. :)

23. Jester12

Hands down on either Smoke or Sub- Zero

24. Taxman Retired Staff

Scorpion was always my favorite. Ever since I played MK on the snes and genesis. His "come over here" and uppercut combo were the best and he had a teleportation move, and his finisher was awesome where he takes off his mask to reveal a skull and katon, Goukakyu no Jutsu the opponenet.

25. jkingler

Katana? :blink

If we are going to say she's a ninja, then surely Kenshi's one, too (he wears a headband over his eyes like a ninja turtle :p). And in that case, Kenshi is the most badass ninja of them all. That guy is the coolest!

*squeals*

26. Sub Zero - cuz blue just brings out the best in you.

27. lekki

Literally Sub Zero, but Scorpion was the most badass. He had the easiest combos to pull off anyway.

28. Chas3265

Man noone's representing Reptile? Come on guys!!!

29. skmt999

I liked the original games best.... and it's reflected in my character choices.

Raiden all the way baby. That teleporting lightning action was fun as hell to play and really cool to watch. A close second would be Shang Tsung, because... well.... yeah.

30. I'm with Stupid

^what he said

>.>
    <.<

GET OVER HERE!!!!!