1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the fastest? Rank these Characters

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Isaiah13000, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:09 AM.

Who is faster overall?

1. Minato

71.4%
  2. Tobirama

4.8%
  3. A4

9.5%
  4. Guy

14.3%
  1. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

Rank base Minato, Tobirama, V2 A4, and 7G Guy in speed. I'm curious to see what people think, considering there is a lot of controversy surrounding 7G Guy's speed feat against Juudara. So some think he is faster than the other speedsters now. So discuss, explain why you think whoever is the fastest is the fastest. Also yes, FTG is included as well.

Tags:
  2. Shark Ikimasu yo

2. Tobirama
    3. A4
    4. 7g Guy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    Minato
    Tobi
    V2 A
    7th Gate Gai

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. LostSelf Forest Sage

I am not going to enter in the debate of A vs Gai again because I am lazy to handle the "Madara was toying around with him. He was being serious with everybody but since Gai is cute he was toying around with him" or the "The villages gave info about everybody so A is faster and wasn't wrong when he said that."

But I'll say that, without Hiraishin, Minato and Tobirama has no business in front of Gated Gai and Cloacked Ei. With Hiraishin included then these two takes the first spot. Not sure who'd be faster there as they looked similar.

5. Android 3:16

Tobirama
    The Raikage
    7G Gai

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. King1 He who strikes first wins

7G Gai
    Minato ( NO FTG )
    Tobirama

7. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

But Edo Madara managed to block V2 A's fastest punch even while distracted by Mei's attack, whilst Juudara was pushed back by 7G Guy's attacks. Wouldn't that make Guy the faster of the two?

8. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    Juubi Jin Madara got pushed back as much as Sasuke pushed Kakashi during the bell test. Madara easily react to and pretty much put a stop to Hirudora which is Gai’s fastest punch. If he could do that then he could’ve stopped Gai beforehand

9. Android 3:16

Madara was able to block Gai's first cannon of Sekizo with ease, and he was also able to react to the 5th air cannon of Sekizo by blocking with TSB.
    And we have a confirmation from the DB that JJ Madara has reaction speed equal to SPSM Naruto, who has a good number of incredible reaction feats.

Madara was not taking 7G Gai seriously and he could've easily split him in half had he wanted to.

Thinking that Madara was pushed by 7G Gai is being delusional.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 9:55 AM
  10. Architect of the Works of Beauty

Gai > Ay > Minato => Tobirama

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. King1 He who strikes first wins

Frankly am iffy about how fast A4 is compare to Gai in 7G. Both are mach 10+ ( Hypersonic ). We do not have much feats from A4 and Gai to accurately scale them. Gai's feat against madara though it was impressive but madara was not too fazed by that. Since edo madara reacted to A4 then he would outright blitz him A4 if he fought him in his Rikudou form. But am sure A4 and Gai in 7G are superior to minato and tobirama in physical speed but with FTG then minato would be first then tobi.

12. WorldsStrongest Man of Miracles

Canada
    1. Minato
    2. Tobirama
    3. A4
    4. Guy

13. Godaime Tsunade Well-Known Member

Minato / V2 A4
    Reasoning: V2 A4 is said to have reflexes comparable to A when he uses the full power of his Raiton Armour.

Tobirama
    Reasoning: This is more of an assumption to be fair. Minato was hyped as faster than Tobirama was, if only marginally. I don’t see why this wouldn’t apply to his reflexes as I don’t remember Tobirama doing anything that Minato couldn’t have done too.

7G Gai
    Reasoning: I don’t remember him doing anything that was overly impressive regarding reaction speed. Juubi-Madara was mostly just parrying his blows and Kakashi, Lee Gaara and Minato helped him with Gudou-damas.

In Shunshin:

V2 A4
    Reasoning: I guess if Minato could Shunshin faster than A4, he wouldn’t have been relying on Hiraishin to escape his attacks.

Minato
    Reasoning: Tobirama admits that Minato’s Shunshin is faster than his own.

Tobirama
    Reasoning: See the above.

7G Gai
    Reasoning: Gai isn’t nearly as good at ninjutsu, so his Shunshin can’t be as high as that of his superiors.

In raw movement speed:

7G Gai
    Reasoning: Taijutsu master who’s speed goes up with each individual gate opening. His raw movement is described as inhuman iirc.

A4
    Reasoning: Another taijutsu master who’s movements are described as very fast even in base. Makes sense that he would have a faster raw movement speed than shinobi who rely purely on ninjutsu to whizz around the battlefield.

Minato / Tobirama
    Reasoning: Bound to be pretty fast on their feet, but they’re reliant on ninjutsu whereas A and Gai use taijutsu and would probably need faster raw movement speeds.

If we’re talking about whether or not 7G Gai’s movement speed is faster than Minato, A4 and Tobirama’s Shunshin speeds, I’d be inclined to say no. Gaara, Kakashi etc. found it hard to follow his movements but they were at least able to see them. I don’t think they’d be able to actually see A4, Minato or Tobirama moving inside of their ninjutsu.

14. Crimson Flam3s Rampage Sage

There is no simple flat out answer for this question, it depends on the situation.

Guy and V2 A would be faster than Minato in a race. Minato has to throw Kunai's or mark locations, and Gai/A can get there before his Kunai's get there or he himself does.

Minato is faster with prep of course.

7G Guys combat speed is >>> A and SM Minato as seen vs Madara.

15. Sage light Well-Known Member

Minato'd be the best in overall speed (FTG Included). Then:-

2) Tobirama
    3) 7G Gai.
    4) Fourth Raikage.

16. Lord Valgaav My fries

Minato needed FTG to face Ei. So his reactions are faster, but his base speed isn't.

Minato already beat Tobirama in a foot race, so thats obvious.

So I'd say:
    7th Gate Gai
    V2 Ei
    Minato
    Tobirama

17. Soldierofficial Member

Minato has to throw a Kunai, the Raikage has to activate RCM and pump his chakra to Biju level, and Gai has to activate 7 gates (and give some retarded speech about how he's gonna win the fight because he's the beautiful green beast of the hidden leaf bla bla bla BUT let's not get to that).
    They all require some sort of prep to utilize their maximum speed.

It's cute that you think my post was funny despite you posting the most idiotic answer in this thread.

19. Lord Valgaav My fries

My only issue with this is that it seems to assume Minato's kunai has to actually land for him to teleport. That simply isn't the case. At any point in time, Minato is able to teleport wherever his seals are.

If Ei could so easily outspeed the kunai, then in their war battles he would've destroyed each kunai before they spread throughout the field. Not saying that he's slower than a kunai toss though.

20. Crimson Flam3s Rampage Sage

That's cool, and all but there are a couple of issues here.

OP specifically stated V2, 7G and Minato/Tobirama. Did you even read the OP or did you just read fastest and Minato?

Activating V2 and the Gates is pretty much instant. Comparing it to Minato having to throw the Kunai's first which only get's worst for him as longer distances are taken into account, is laughable.

In a 5 mile race, V2 A and Gai would leave Minato and his thrown Kunai's in the dust unless Minato can throw Kunai's miles away and teleport to them before the other 2 get to point B.

Why am I not surprised that a simple reaction triggered you.

Agreed.

21. Crimson Flam3s Rampage Sage

I never said that and we don't really know how their other battles played out.

22. Lord Valgaav My fries