1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Who is Zzigg Zoldyck in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Prasdana, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Prasdana New Member

1. I personally think that he is Maha's little brother. I previously thought that he is Maha's son until a friend of mine said that he thinks that Zzigg is Maha's little brother which would then also mirror Illumi/Killua relationship in a way and I think that is a good theory. Maybe Maha is like 10 years older than Zzigg.

2. I personally think that he's still alive in Dark Continent as he seems so exited to see the nature of DC.

3. I personally think that he (along with Netero and Linnet Audoble) has meet Don Freecss and he decided to accompany Don which would then also mirror Gon/Killua relationship in a way. Well Don is much older but it's still possible.

4. And I personally think that he's in Netero's top 5 of Nen users along with Ging (official), Beyond (a strong candidate), Maha (a strong candidate), and Don (maybe).

What do you think of all this?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    Tags:
  2. snakeeater Well-Known Member

I'm almost certain that Zzigg is the character people know as Maha, Zeno's grandfather. Maha's name was never revealed in the manga. Zzigg, Netero, and Linnet went to the Dark Continent together, and they're all around the same age.

3. PrazzyP HxH is life

Im pretty sure its already been confirmed that Zzigg is Zeno's dad and Maha's son

4. Prasdana New Member

I could see it if Zzigg ends up being Maha's son but I don't think he's Zeno's Father. That guy right there has a facial structure than Zzigg. Do you think Zzigg is still alive?

5. Skilatry Well-Known Member

This "x character is actually another character" idea is dumb, its like when people said Kawaki in Boruto was some other character that had already been introduced, its pretty obvious that Maha and Zzigg are two different characters.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. snakeeater Well-Known Member

Zeno's father looks nothing like Zzigg. "Maha" looks A LOT like Zzigg.

I have no idea about Boruto, but Zeno's grandfather's name was never mentioned in the manga, and we know for a fact that the data book had WRONG information about "Maha." Zzigg looks like a younger Maha, and Zzigg appears to be the same age as Netero and Linnet, and we know for a fact that "Maha" and Netero are the same age. Putting 2 and 2 together, the answer is pretty obvious...

7. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Zzigg does not look remotely the same age as Netero:

Spoiler:

They both look like kids compared to him.

lolwut? The answer isn't "pretty obvious" at all, there's not even a slight indication that this is true, you just made baseless assumptions and tried to pass them off as facts. :catshrug

8. snakeeater Well-Known Member

Linnet also looks younger than Netero in the past, but she actually looks older in the present. Maha is the same age as Netero, but he looks older than Netero. Could it be that they aged differently? Also, Maha and Zzigg have similar faces.

You haven't provided any evidence or reasoning. All you did was say, "its pretty obvious that Maha and Zzigg are two different characters," so please do so or you just come off as a hypocrite. All of my arguments have been reasonable, but you have none.

9. Skilatry Well-Known Member

The person making the claim is the one who has to provide evidence, you wouldn't say "God is real, disprove it". You're the one who made the claim that they are the same character, so the burden of proof is on you, not me.

10. snakeeater Well-Known Member

I have been providing reasonable arguments for my theory. You haven't provided any arguments for you theory that "they are obviously different characters." That's a claim, by the way, so provide arguments.

11. Skilatry Well-Known Member

You haven't been providing reasonable arguments at all, your points are nothing more than baseless speculation.

12. snakeeater Well-Known Member

The data book provided false information about Maha, like his age (he's the same age as Netero, not 98) and his relationship with Zeno (he's his grandfather, not his father). That's a FACT.

The manga NEVER mentioned Zeno's grandfather's name. That's a FACT.

I mentioned that Maha and Zzigg have similar faces, which if you compare them side by side, anyone would come to the same conclusion.

I mentioned how Linnet looks younger than Netero in the past, but older in the present. "Maha" looks older in the present, so the idea that he looks younger in the past, the same as Linnet, is possible.

Stop being such a weasel and provide reasonable arguments that support your claim, just like I did. You don't have to agree with my arguments, but at least support your claim.

13. Skilatry Well-Known Member

These aren't arguments you idiot, these are conjecture, they aren't proof of anything. There is an infinite number of ridiculous claims that could be made and can't be disproven because they are unfalsifiable.

If I came up with a ridiculous theory like Don Freeccs is future Gon would you be able to disprove it?

14. snakeeater Well-Known Member

Does Maha not have the same face as Zzigg? Does Linnet not look younger in the past and older in the present? Has "Maha's" name ever been mentioned in the manga? Fucking address my points DIRECTLY!

And I'm still waiting for your arguments, you weasel.

15. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Conjecture. Isn't. Proof. You. Fucking. Retard.

You calling someone a weasel over and over is hilarious, don't reply to me again you nasty little rat.

16. snakeeater Well-Known Member

You're such a dishonest little weasel. You keep avoiding having to address my claims.

Look, I provided a few points as to why I believe Zzigg and Maha are the same person. It's not a fact, just a theory. You don't have to agree with it, but at least address my points and provide arguments for your claim that "they're obviously the same person." If you can't at least do this, then shut the fuck up and don't reply to me in the first place.

17. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Your claims aren't proof of anything, rat boy.

But since your life is based on fictional characters with stupid names, I guess that's all you have.

18. snakeeater Well-Known Member

Stop being such a fucking weasel. Address my points and support your claim, or shut the fuck up and don't reply to me in the first place.

19. Skilatry Well-Known Member

20. snakeeater Well-Known Member

Keep being a shameless fucking weasel that avoids addressing points and providing arguments to support their claims.

21. Skilatry Well-Known Member

God you are a no life sad act, since your entire existence revolves around it, okay they are the same character.

Now fuck off, you fucking rat.

22. Prasdana New Member

Didnt expect it would turned out like this. Calm down you both :/

23. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

This works, despite the appearances it may be as simple as this. I wouldn't say it was confirmed though, just implied.

Either him father or someone of his generation. He seemed to be younger than Netero, at least, and Maha is supposed to be the same age as Netero. But who knows, Togashi is pretty unreliable with ages and facial features -- see Kakin's royal family.

I guess Maha's little brother also works, regarding age. Zoldyck heads of family can also have relevant siblings after all.

Well, it's just a very vague supposition. As is most things concerning Don, Maha and Beyond's power level. There isn't much to think about it, but of course it's possible.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  24. Prasdana New Member

If he's Maha's son then I'm sure he's Zeno's Uncle, not his Father.

I have another theory that Zeno's Father was killed by Zzigg after a serious battle. The reason why they fought off was because Zzigg being a rebel and Zeno's Father forced Zzigg to keep doing The Assasinations jobs (again, which would also then mirror Illumi/Killua relationship in a way). Hence why Zeno's Father looks younger than Zeno himself in that diagram.

Zzigg could kill Zeno's Father by an accident though. Not wanting to kill him but he did after he unleashed a powerful attack.

25. Pliskin Well-Known Member

True. Though in Naruto pretty much everybody who was evil actually was somebody.